Sw8

i might have seen episode 8. will answer all questions as well as i can.

inb4 proof, i can't provide any except for the fact that soon you'll find out i'm not making this up.

most popular questions:
who is snoke - not really sure how to put it. he eats anakin's force ghost and then regenerates and look younger
does leia die - she's non conscious and stranded on a dead starship, so probably yes
is luke evil - no, he's just scared and paranoid that snoke will get him
does kylo turn good? - actually sort of

also wookies can't fly

thx

Does Luke have any good action scenes?

Where does the name Snoke come from? Always thought it was an onomatopoeia based on the noise Vader's helmet makes if you listen carefully.

Is Rey hinted to at least go dark side, who gave her the staff she carries, Maul?

>Last spoiler
Is this a reference, or do you mean that this is demonstrated in the film?

Elaborate on kylo turning good please
Who is DJ? Han solo like character or villain?

Snoke = Snake

My best bet is that OP has seen an early cut of the next trailer and it includes the line "wookiees can't fly" so is using that to support the other made up stuff.

this

I'm still hearing snoke when I listen to noises Vader's helmet makes

hmm... depends on what you mean. he does stuff, but while standing in place. he only ignites his lightsaber to throw it to rey whose lighsaber gets damaged during fight with kylo. it's very dramatic and well directed but luke doesn't do much, VFX does it for him

the fact that he eats force ghosts and is presumably super old is the only new thing we learn about him in this movie
rey won't turn evil, i don't think so

he's pretty much anakin went right, he wants to use his powers to change the world for the better

short answer: chewbacca dies by falling. longer answer: in the last act team is transmitting coordinates of snoke's command center to resistance, but the tower or whatever the kind of structure is destroyed by phasma and collapses. worth noting is that snoke's starship has gravity and atmosphere where rich people live

what does he do?

I heard he fucks up the Knights of Ren easily, is that true?

How the fuck does he eat force ghosts though and does that mean Jedi/Sith shit won't work on him and he's from outside the galaxy or something?

Sounds dumb enough to be true.

if assumed that kylo's/snoke's guards are knights of ren then yes, but it's not said outright who they are in the movie

anakin appears to reason with kylo and snoke just sort of swallows him, literally opens his mouth wide and anakin's ghost gets sucked in. there isn't anything else said or shown about snoke in this movie, don't know where is he from

1-what are those shocking twists they talking about?
2- any romance? who is with who?

What does he do to them

does luke die?

Do we see his Green Lightsaber

Does rey turn evil?
Who wins in the fight rey vs kylo?

>worth noting is that snoke's starship has gravity and atmosphere where rich people live
This was one of the first things that came out about gold member so I believe it

Is Hayden in the movie? Any prequel references?

Is Ewan in it?

Snoke, formerly anakin

Porgs. Explain. Is Yoda abd Ben in it? Where does Anakin's ghost appear?

Is Reylo happening?

>Snoke
>Sucks ghosts like they're smoke

Bravo J.J.

Tell us about Benicio del toro's character Dj

All fake. I already read the final script and it's nothing like you suggested.

Is it just ESB? From what we've seen it seems like a rehash but not quite a copy like tfa

squishes them in their armor using force and then they die

luke doesn't die, lightsaber yes, but only used by rey

near the ending, situation is dire, luke and nuns use a ritual of sorts, rey is a 'channel' for anakin's ghost to reach kylo. anakin's ghost appears to kylo and tries to convince him to kill snoke, but snoke devours anakin's ghost

rey doesn't turn evil, rey whoops kylo's ass but doesn't kill him

i think they might be but just as whispering voices in the background

he's pretty much lando, promises a lot but can be bought

not really, more like the phantom menace but good, in a way that it goes for a more mystic tone

>Luke's ROTJ saber will now be called Rey's lightsaber

shoot me

Is it any good?

Is Reylo happening? Any new ships or original things?

Is Snoke eating Anakin's force ghost a theory that's been brought up by fans before? It makes a lot of sense. Fans need answers why Anakins force ghost doesn't just show up to save Kylo Ren from the dark side, its a plot element that would fix the need of fans to always have answers.

Is this user even consistent with that guy from early Canadian's dubbing? I forgot completely.

>Mary Sue and Emo kid will have another duel and Emo kid loose again

No one can be so stupid to write and direct something like that.

hard to tell, whole movie was almost cheesy for constantly doing unexpected stuff with heroes. luke being a weak-ass bitch who's afraid of snoke might be one, the fact that force ghosts can be killed might be one. also kylo is kind of a good person, just blinded by his calling to always 'make things right', that might also be one.

yes, but plot was all over the place

maayybe, but not in this movie

force ghosts are only seen by jedi, anakin wants to talk to kylo but just can't. as a last resort, luke uses a dangerous ritual in which rey is a conductor that connects to kylo. they have some sort of connection also, it isn't explicitly explained but i think it's because kylo tried to get into rey's head in TFA. after the ritual rey becomes very sympathetic of kylo.

The Force Awakens exists, so no matter how much I want to tell you you're right, we both know this isn't true.

this is a different kind of fight in this way that they're mostly trying to convince themselves whose side of the force is more powerful, if it makes sense. they're not trying to kill each other

who's the actor doing anakin?

I think they had somebody named chuck but they dropped him for someone else

it's hayden

What about the tree?

Any prequel references other than Ani? Also, what are the Porgs doing? And are th fights crazy like the prequel ones? Cool?

>loose
>calls other people stupid

it's just a tree

to elaborate on kylo, there's a lot of flashbacks from kylo's perspective in this film, which are later revealed to be visions that rey had because she's connected to him

Do we learn anything about Rey's family ?

Is Luke's white privilege addressed?

How much is it like Episode V?

Is Luke Rey's father? Anything on Han's dead?

>there are still some kikes defending this shitty frachise without feeling the urge to an hero

There is a book with the tree in it in the trailer

i didn't catch any references, would snoke saying that he's older than empire be considered one? fights are done the same style as in TFA

one more thing about snoke! on his starship there's a biosphere of sorts, a very rich city, but next to it there's a forest and snoke lives there in a cot of sorts (or maybe that's a disguise). when he's talking to rey, after she's been captured, he acts very differently and calmly trying to convince her to his cause. rey doesn't realize she's talking to snoke until he imprisons her

han appears in one of the flashbacks but doesn't talk

no. luke doesn't even like rey, he does NOT train her, just observes her as she's doing her own shit

those are just books which luke read trying to find a way to get rid of snoke. i don't remember quotes, but there's something similar to where's light there's always a shadow, so he believes that dark side exists because light side exists. it's very minor

>doesn't even like Rey
kek

Any cool new ships?

>she doesn't even need help training

how much of a mary sue can this bitch be

the speeders on crait are pretty cool, when they turn they sort of lean on their rode. the rest are just variation of the old starships

She will teach Luke some things instead.

How does it end?

she's not doing a very good job though, luke even says something like that just because she has a will to do things doesn't mean she can do things. i understand your concerns but it isn't really that offensive in the movie

So hol up, Snoke is some force vampire now?
lmao

that sounds so dumb I think this is legit

How does Rey get captured? Does luke just stay on his island?

Also does Poe do some cool stuff in the movie?

Opening and ending please.

on a bad note, leia stranded, resistance non-existant, luke fails, rey captured and somewhat on kylo's side.

Rank this movie with the others pls

What are the planets and locations in the film?
I know of Luke's Island, Resistance base planet, Snoke's ship and Crait.

Luke fails at what?

was this real? the downloads were DMCA'd by disney which is why I ask

>luke being a weak-ass bitch who's afraid of snoke might be one
>let's have an over powered mary sue instead
So this is how the jews subvert your classical stories, kids.

>who is snoke -
Oh god, that's KOTOR2 levels of retardness. I really hope that's not true.

we don't know, she just loses consciousness and wakes up in a shed with snoke. at this point we're also supposed to assume that luke is maybe dead? only later it's revealed that luke had some talk with kylo and let him go with rey, but we aren't shown what happened exactly

i wouldn't call it as good as old trilogy, but better than tfa

only crait, canto bight and snoke's star destroyer are new

luke fails at changing kylo's mind,
at least that's what i take out of it, we're not shown what they settle upon

Those names alone should tell you it's not real.

So it's allegory where Luke represents white people and how they are afraid of being replaced by Snoke?

It's not even subtle, I dodged TFA and I won't watch this garbage either.

it's fake, we don't know anything new about rey. i feel like lots of people would've wanted to put in this movie much more than the format can handle.

>He actually thinks scripts are written like this

>movie is a mess
>Luke is a pussy
>Snoke eats Anakin

If this is true shitstorm will be amazing.

Is your name Kathleen Kennedy?

How long is it?

Will Star Wars finally die? :)

>critics and normies will love it because "Muh Star Wars

Is the force sloth real?

I don't trust any larper who doesn't incorporate Anakin Sloth

no

around three hours, don't know exactly

starts with luke refusing to have anything to do with rey, ends with poe and amilyn flying away in an escape pod from leia's destroyed starship

no? what do you exactly mean

Does Han's death get mentioned to Luke at all?

Pack it up boys, this is fake. A big part of Rey's story/mystery is revealed in the film.

You got anything to back that up?

A "leaker" a few months ago claimed that Rey fights a creature that sort of looks like a sloth on Luke's island. The creature turns out to be Anakin or something like that

>who is amilyn?

Amilyn Holdo is Laura Dern's character.

luke just knows and confronts kylo about it

if there is, then i definitely didn't catch it. nothing about her past, only that she can be used as a conduit of the light side of the force for some reason

nothing like that in the movie

leia's friend who i unironically got a vibe she had a romantic relationship with

what about fin and asian girl?

What does Rose do in the film?

Any new alien characters?

>leia's friend who i unironically got a vibe she had a romantic relationship with
Could very well be true, it would be like the "homo" undertone in the Beauty and the beast.

so it is like Hilary and Huma?

answering your own question there buddy

they're just friends if that's what you're asking about

How do we know you're not making this up

Do the trollocs look real?

Any cool space fights?

What's up with this? is it prominently featured?

>snoke eats anakins force ghost

I don't like the prequels either but this is just fucking lowbrow. Never mind the fact that this makes no sense in the Star Wars universe.