Despite wealth Germany struggles with illiteracy

Despite wealth Germany struggles with illiteracy

>Millions of Germans are functionally illiterate.
>'It's hard to convince people to learn to read," Thiessen says. "They've arranged their lives and have come up with crutches to help them through. They say: 'Everything has always been fine. I don't need to read and write.'
>"Since the 2011 study, more people have gotten involved," Häder says. "Nevertheless, we can't assume that in five years we'll only have 6 million functional illiterates."

Oy vey, never forget the illiterate!
dw.com/en/despite-wealth-germany-struggles-with-illiteracy/a-19536651

Other urls found in this thread:

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/01/05/800-million-muslims-out-of-1-4-billion-are-illiterate-dr-farrukh-salem/
zeit.de/gesellschaft/2011-02/bildung-analphabetismus-studie
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"German"

can't they just name the eternal sandnigger?

>no reading comprehention

Well, I'm not surprise. You are a (((white))) german.

nope i'm a pole

>"""""""""Germans""""""""""""

We have similar problems but at least people have to nuts to say that it's related to the high amounf of sandnigger children

>imports millions of sandniggers that are some of the most illiterate people in the world, in their own language too.
>illiteracy is going up in germany, how did that happen? it's those germans that don't know how to read or write all of a sudden

How can they get away with saying this with a straight face.

We all know that the only real solution to the non-Europeans in Europe is going to be ethnic cleansing.

There's no way the Europeans will simply be bred out even if that's what the elites want. There's no mechanism to transfer the wealth of Europe to a people of lesser intellect.

The only question is how much longer do we need to wait?

>hurr its only shitskins

There are tons of Germans who can't write their own language, who can't even use correct punctuation, etc.

And they're not even the typical "low-class losers", I'm talking about students, normally employed people etc.

Germans just hate their language, it is too "complicated" for them.

I guess that's why they use so many English words.

Ofcourse article doesn't show a single shitskin. Beyond insane that they pretend it's millions of native germans that can't read or write, like that has been the case in german history, what a bunch of assholes, everyone with half a brain knows where that massive illiteracy comes from. To call it a german problem is shameful.

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/01/05/800-million-muslims-out-of-1-4-billion-are-illiterate-dr-farrukh-salem/

The same with english speaking People.

a lot use "your" and "you`re" wrong.

Oh hey achmed hows it going.

Actual illiteracy problem among actual native germans is very tiny, you're full of shit.

Stop this shilling. It started long before the migrants.

>The most recent study, carried out by Hamburg University in 2011, put the number of functional illiterates in the country at an astonishing 7.5 million.
>The Lesen und Schreiben Verein (Reading and Writing Association) in Berlin is a private initiative, founded in 1983, that offers literacy courses for unemployed people.

>"They think: Everyone's talking about teaching refugees to read and write German and the need for money and courses, but no one says a word about us any more," Thiessen said.

>2011
There were coming lots of migrants to germany then even before the mass migration you stupid fuck. You would know that if you had ever been there.

Hows sweden treating you mohammed.

I dare them to put ethnicity on all those "native germans" that all of a sudden become "native germans" because they might be 2nd generation or something. Or had citizenship for a while.

Do you have actualy proof for that?

Or are you just talking out of your ass?

>hurr u must be ahmed

How about you come here and try to communicate with at least 100 normal, white Germans, I'm sure you're going to realize that a lot of white Germans suck at their own language.

Fuck, you even see it here on Sup Forums sometimes.

Again the lügenpresse uses native germans to cover up the migrants problems.. 7.5 million you fucking retard there's only little over 80 million in germany.. Keep pretending all those illiterates are actual germans. There's a small percentage of actual germans and then a shitton of migrants who are now considered "german" for being their a while.

I have family in germany you stupid fuck. I don't know if you are on a proxy or if you are an achmed or if you just have your head so far up your ass you can't see sunshine anymore.

Not only do these assholes bomb the shit out of germany force to pay reparations for this and that and holochaust reparations even to this fucking day and now they pretend nearly 1/10th of germans are illiterate afer flooding them with migrants for decades..

It seems germans have to be blamed for everything..

If you realize 800 million out of 1.4 billion muslims are ILLITERATE.. you might realize where the fuck the problem is coming from.. Oh and sub saharan africans (north africa is muslim) aren't much better sweetheart..

zeit.de/gesellschaft/2011-02/bildung-analphabetismus-studie
>12% of illiterate people are coming from higher education
How are they able to achieve higher education? Any written test would expose them as illiterate.

Look out we have a badass over here, sounds like Achmed is fucking Sven's mother and sister right now.

Probably higher education in fucking afghanistan or something, or some migrant affirmative action program.
>i is german now i is very high edumucated in my hown country
>but now i is in germany so now i is native germanies..

I know a genuine bio-German who is illiterate, its not only mud people.

No there's no sandniggers in my family, sorry to burst your bubble.

Ofcourse it's not ONLY mud people, there's always a tiny illiteracy problem it's not completely snuffed out same as with dyslexia etc. But this number is bullshit.

Fine pretend 7.5 million NATIVE germans are illiterate.. now add the millions of migrants that came before 2011 that certainly are aswell, now add all the rapefugees that came in mass migration that most assuredly are.. Now add those together and germany can barely hire 25% or so of its people who can't read or write.. it's baloney there's a few native germans and aside from them are immigrant germans.

do you understand from your ass. high tax education didnt do its job it seems

Why are you so pissed then you faggot it's not like you'd have any insight about the topic whatsoever
>lol fucking mudslimes guise do I fit in yet
No, fuck off.

The issue here is that there are several programs to battle illiteracy of adult immigrants or children of immigrants while a growing number of fimancially weak "native" germans become illiterate

>higher education
How the fuck can you have higher education when you can't read or write.. Do you really need a clue to figure out that this is totally bogus and is more than likely talking about immigrants with "higher education" in shit tier nations which are like 7th grade level or something in germany.

>millions of "Germans" are illiterate

To be fair millions of white british are barely literate in English. And having lived here all my life I know a lot of people who are pretty much illiterate.

This.
They surely Count sandniggers Into "Germans".
Like he was born here so he must be german hurr durr.

>it's not like you have any insight about the topic whatsoever
I have family in germany but other than that who cares.

the article says there's 20.000 enrolled that's the white germans they're showing..

Incredibly how you can believe that they're not hiding migrants in that number, the way they have lied about crimes of migrants and covered it up, you really underestimate how much they decieve the public..

Look what sweden did with rape, when study came out what was it 2005 showing that 77% of rape was caused by migrants.. just before the next study they changed the definition of rape to include someone touching someone could be considered rape attempts so now all of a sudden rape skyrocketed also among native swedes.. and then they started hiding which ethnicity had committed it, thus basically masking who was doing it..

This illiteracy is the same thing, they're also doing it with crime trying to claim that migrants have barely committed any crime whatsoever totally contradictory to other reports.

You're acting like i don't want native germans who are actually illiterate to get help, ofcourse i do.. stop being so naive.

German is a backwards language anyway. It sounds hideous and their words have way to many letters.

>why are you so pissed
I'm sick and tired of watching germans or swedes or whoever get blamed for the massive problems these migrants have been causing throughout the years way before the mass migration also.. and watching the government etc. cover it up by blaming the native population and watching idiots like you take it hook line and sinker.

Be it crime, rape, negative changes in society and now also illiteracy.

But apparently you're ok with that, well i'm not, and i don't care if you don't like it because you're some pussified moron that's cheering on the destruction of europe for some reason. If you're not even a sandnigger yourself that in itself is extremely peculiar.

Is that a real thing? Polish language is considered very difficult and I ve met fair share of stupid people over the years but I am yet to meet someone literally illiterate.

Can't you see what they're doing they're trying to imply that massive amounts of germans are illiterate.. Why? ofcourse some actual native germans struggle with illiteracy but it's far lower, the article itself says 20.000 are enrolled and there are 7.5 million illiterate.. wanna take a wild guess why they don't mention it by ethnicity but instead hold up the 20.000 native germans enrolled in the program? "look its ze germans"

Here's why they are doing it.. If you concede that native germans are so illiterate.. THEN, it's "no big deal" to bring in millions of muslims and africans who are illiterate.. because since massive of germans are illiterate you can't possibly blame migrants for being illiterate.. it's no problem then and everybody just needs training to not be illiterate anymore "wir schaffen es" HAHA

Actually it sounds really nice when you hear an actual german speak it and use different phrases than the german you might have learned in school or whatever. (we learn german in school here mandatory) and also i know for a fact that germans synchronize their movies and tv so it's not an "anglofication" thing.