You have no equity here, Gandalf the Red

You have no equity here, Gandalf the Red

>no fun allowed

You're trying so hard to force this meme. I feel sad for you.

I will draw Saruman as funds are drawn from ISA.

>if I go, the investments spoil!

Your tax rates are poison

this... fucking horrible meme even by Sup Forums standards. I wish Sup Forums was still the dominant board.

i, for one, enjoy this meme

PAY THE DEBTS AND RAISE THE STAKES THAT'S WHAT BILBO BAGGINS HATES

What memes did Sup Forums even come up with this year? Perro caca? Was Sopa de Macaca from Sup Forums or elsewhere ?

Wasn't that Sup Forums?

enough george, it's too late now

It's a funny meme to smart people who took basic economic, if you don't get financial jargon it'll go over your head

It's the Sackville-Bagginses! Those grubby grabbers are always after their interest rates on my mithril imports company! Bugger next they'll be after my ri-...
>your what Uncle Bilbo?
Never mind boy, off with ya!

I've seen these threads pop up a lot recently. I don't watch much news but is there some economic crisis going on in New Zealand or something?
All LotR threads seem to be about money

Three Bailouts for the Elven-kings under the Federal Reserve,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in halls of shekels,
Nine for Mortal Men, doomed to bankruptcy,

One for the Israeli Lord on his dark throne, in the Land of Mordor where the Bankers lie.

One Bailout to default them all, One Bailout to file them; One Bailout to bring them all and in the darkness defraud them.

8/10

DEBT!

There's nothing complex about the meme, it just sucks when you see it every fucking day all day. You probably think baneposting is funny

I'm pretty sure it has to do with GRRM's comments about "Sauron's tax policy."

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand this meme. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of economics most of the jokes will go over a typical channer's head. There's also audit outlook, which is deftly woven into the characterization- taxation philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the equity capacity to truly afford the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about money. as a consequence people who dislike tax-memes truly are idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humor in GRRMs existential catchphrase "What was Tolkien's tax policy" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic fathers and sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as taxation wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. what fools. How I pity you.

Yes, we've had one, but what about second bailout?

It all began with the founding of the Great Banks.
Three were given to the Germans; efficent, wisest and fairest of all beings.
Seven, to the Swiss, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls.
And nine, nine Banks were gifted to the race of Anglos, who above all else desire power.
For within these Banks was bound the equity and the profitability to govern over each race.
But they were all of them deceived, for another Banks was made.
In the land of Israel, in the finance districs around Temple Mount, the Dark Lord Rothschild founded in secret, a Central Bank, to control all others.
And into this Bank he poured all his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life. One Bank to finance them all...

I thought you were joking. But a quick google search shows GRRM apparently criticized Tolkien for Aragorn's tax policies being unrealistic or something.
This was over three years ago though, why the sudden rise in memes?

I miss sharing loads and menus and Grond, but this shit seems banal.

>There's nothing complex about the meme
pleb

>it just sucks when you see it every fucking day all day.

thats your opinion and I agree with sneedposting and baneshitting

way to false equivalence. people actually have to have a financial vocab and understandding of modern banking to get the jokes in this meme.

sneed and bane posting us just beating a modestly funny quote from several years ago.

>why the sudden rise in memes?
memes aren't properly understood by science yet

Why didn't they just get the eagles to quantitative ease the economy into growth?

>they have a cave toll

>being so contrarian that you have to pretend to get this upset over a comment george made about LotR

it was funny the first 8 times.

Bump

>For me, it's

Greece?

not
>Gandalf the Fed

noice

literally a faggot

People have been doing this for 6 months. It's a meme.