STS2

>the black kid is Peter Vankman

Did no one tell him there's a black character in the movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0GWoYpJioE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All 3 of them are wearing Venkman name tags you dumb fuck

Middle kid has Stantz

see

How come all 3 of the costumes look slightly different?

That’s so cute.

I remember me and a few friends tried to go as Ghostbusters one year. Some things ended up getting lost in translation and only two of us were actually Ghostbusters. The other two wore a Jack Skellington mask and a gas mask, respectively.

It was a weird halloween.

>Vankman

you are making us all look bad

black guy had the best last name too. zeddemore.

The kids probably made them themselves.

80's kid here it's likely because Ghostbusters was such a pop culture phenomenon in the 80's that kids would make their own costumes.

Because a lot of kids had them made for them by their family and shit.

My grandmother made mine, and my proton pack was a big bright blue toy. Theirs looks way better than what I rememberd a lot of kids having.

>NG
Is this the niggercam?

>no one as based Egon Spengler
These kids got shit taste.

he didn't have a watch in the movie
This is just fucking lazy

Nobody wants to pretend to be the black guy.

mary/kill/fuck

Stop masturbating over the 80s, jesus christ its getting so stupid with this and IT. Nobody will ever have these childhoods and its retarded to get kids in real life today worried that they aren't having a good enough childhood because these shows make it look so insanely magical and filled with wonder and mystery.

I lived through the 80s and my parents could never afford a proton pack, fuck you Stranger Things I used a backpack and a Shopvac or whatever that old portable vacuum was that they stopped making... oh shit yeah it was called Dustbusters.

Anyway my point is that 10 year olds today are going to get like that mental complex like people get about their bodies but about their childhoods like some existential crisis like "I am just fucking up my whole life? I can't even see a single kid outside and I have no actual friends because I am always on my phone, what am I doing with my life"?

Never mind this post was made to be funny sorry if it came off too whiny.

Probably Will Byers

I hope you die in a fire.

The 80's is a good time to do horror, since you don't have the level of technology we do now. You can get more isolated with 80's technology.

But it's recent enough to where it's still relatable to a lot of people.

How jealous are you over that trap the middle one has.
That is sweet.

He didn't read so good.

Mike always wears that watch, he was wearing it last season too

I wish I was not attracted to the kid on the left. I don't know how I feel about myself for that.

DAT PROTON GUN HANDLE
I think that was a cap gun from back then, production must have had a blast doing this.

Also,fuck you,he's just a kid.

well showing a bunch of kids/teens from today wouldn't very passionating indeed, since they'd all be on their fucking smartphone literally all the time

Because Vankman was the coolest one.

It's really damn nice. I didn't even have a trap. Just the proton pack and a bright blue PKE meter.

>finn in the ghostbusters costume
give me relief from this pain

That was an expensive watch then.
Our school didn't have enough calculators for every one,just enough for one room at a time.26 kids out if about 300.
Also DROPPED!

CALM DOWN

That is also true, and something I didn't even think about.

>small town grade school
>able to afford all these shit

I bet in other threads you are a 90's kid and hate on millennials.
>10 year olds today are going to get like that mental complex like people get about their bodies but about their childhoods like some existential crisis

That almost made sense

He's a very attractive human being. That's why he is on the covers of magazines and on television. People who deny this deny their own humanity. It is a fault in their psyche, not yours. To say Finn Wolfhard is a beautiful person is an objective fact.

Why does he always look like he's shitting himself

lol It seems Finn is making a lot of people uncomfortable, you should see the 20 something year old women on tumblr. It's all quite funny to watch t b h

It was like the apple watch, only some people bought one.

>afford all that shit
look more closely at the picture
that's handmade stuff, like most kids did in the 80's. they didn't buy "official ghostbusters" shit

forgot pic
Let me ask again
Why does he always look like he's shitting himself?

I'm talking about the equipment in that room you dumbass

It's very normal to finnd him aesthetically pleasing, just know that he's a 14 year old and you should not have any sexual desire for him

Shit like that gets donated to schools
Also, calm your tits. This isn't especially important stuff we're discussing, just tv stuff

>finnd him
>finnd
Shit

stop trying to normalize digusting pederasty

he's turning 15 in like 2 months

Who else had the official cartoon costume and proton pack for Halloween?

>It's a pedoposter is in denial of his own sexuality episode
Why do you think you find this pubescent young man "aesthetically pleasing"? He isn't a painting, he's a human being. Do you feel asexual feelings of joy when looking at a particularly "aesthetically pleasing" old woman? If you are spending your time saving his pictures and discussing him anonymously on the Internet, ask yourself why. If it is just because he is "aesthetically pleasing" like an iPhone or a well designed building, would you have any qualms with discussing how "aesthetically pleasing" he is with your boss, or would that make you uncomfortable? Why? Sounds like denial to me, senpai.

That isn't a costume from the Ghostbusters cartoon. This is the one my mom got me.

>Also,fuck you,he's just a kid.

>kids cant be niggers

Maybe he likes Venkman more?
Just because he's black doesn't mean he has to like Zeddmore.

>telling people to not be sexually attracted to him
>normalizing pedo
Looks who's the pedo in denial

What do you guys think of Joyce's new husbando?

>Yeah, I know saving pictures and talking about how attractive this 14 year old is on the Internet sounds bad, but I'm no pedophile
You sound like every single person on To Catch a Predator

That stuff is school equipment, not theirs.

Hola Reddito

Still laugh at people back then saying he'd turn ugly after hitting puberty
Sup Forums is once again wrong

>lol It seems Finn is making a lot of people uncomfortable, you should see the 20 something year old women on tumblr. It's all quite funny to watch t b h
anybody else realize that this is literally someone from tumblr on Sup Forums, who, when not posting about their experiences on the delightful website are off in other threads that aren't about Stranger Things or you know whatever other pandering normalfag garbage that gets spammed here now, is probably correcting the record and making sure to SPEAK POWER to any nasty racist and/or misogynistic posts

i know right, not every child actor has the genetic makeup and predisposition for post-pubescent ugliness like the kid from game of thrones

I'm so happy you stormniggers are here to clear things up. We really be talking about Donald Trump instead of (((Stranger Things)))

You could just appreciate his body or works, because he's actually turned out to be a good actor unlike the little girl child actresses Sup Forums like to spam so much

Hi, Sup Forums.

>You could just appreciate his body
I do, that's the problem

*body of works
shit, it's hard to type on the phone

is that fat samwise gamgee?

I would sacrifice the lives of each and every one of you to kiss those lips just once.

Those jumpsuits/overalls could be found at any Sears or Kmart back then. Then you'd buy the Ghostbusters patches and have your mom sew them on. Whole costume was like $11.

pederasts leave. Sup Forums is for str8 pedos only

are you a fan of the streamer Karina? have you seen her nudes?

Finn is straight non-pedo choice of boyfu

it is an objective fact that he's a cute

no

oh, fuck off then you sodomite pedophile cunt

>how dare you use another website!
(see image)
>is probably correcting the record and making sure to SPEAK POWER to any nasty racist and/or misogynistic posts
Nah i'm not into sjw shit. When you follow the right kind of blogs on that website it's not that much of a hellhole

sodomy is disgusting

why does it matter if there was a black guy in the original?

lmao kill yourself you unhinged turbo virgin

Cute froggo

That's surplus stuff.
Take it easy Jr Debunker Betty.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0GWoYpJioE

Train scene confirmed

You ever drive around, maybe get caught at a long red light and randomly remember crappy Halloween costumes and just sigh?

Because even the black kid isn't inserting himself as the black character
This is a huge fuck you to the character and the actor, dismissing the diversity that was already in there

Of course,Venkman was the funniest.
No op,I am if fact a straight fella.
op just wanted to piss on something but tried not to invoke sjw.

Jesus Millie is always acting like a gigantic bitch

fuck, now i'm really jealous i didn't have one of those jumpsuits as a kid. also, if they're such big ghostbusters fans where the fuck are the belts? that was essential.

pic related, is what i had to play with as a kid

she's just a little weird and loves putting on a big girl act nothing wrong with that

Yeah I'm sure people are throwing out brand new computers in the fucking 80s

>black kid is behind the girl
What are they trying to say?

unf

She's always come off as cringy and annoying

Finn looks a little bored/depressed in this. The rest of them seem to be enjoying themselves

Mike is depressed in this season after losing El, he's always in character when doing ST related photoshoot for some reason

I had this set to with khaki coveralls, and would ride my power wheels over to where my grandparents worked and bust ghosts in the walk in refrigerator, while eating all the string cheese and orange soda i wanted.

Also was anyone else a huge fan of the cartoon, but just never got into the movies?

He's that kind of guy.
When filming IT he was always swearing and eating snacks to make himself look less Mike Wheeler
And when doing ST stuff he always look sad

>not even the black kid cosplaying as the black character
SJW btfo

No, corporations getting tax breaks(those "loopholes" you bitch about) for donating to schools.Goverment funded science works that are upgrading.(Fermi labs and Argonne donated a ton,and that was to small Illinois towns)What people had surplus computers in the 80's?
You get upset when someone disagrees with you on the internet?
Lighten up, pussy.These kids weren't driving around Cadillacs with record players, they had access to community out of date computers.

Check your eyes pal

Why's the S stand for?

>small chin, huge nose, large forehead

He's gay.

It's a school,not a landfill, nothing got thrown away.