Uncle Grandpa

>Robo UG - Uncle Grandpa builds a robot version of himself to help with his duties.
>Ili' Mac - Mr. Gus's nephew terrorizes Uncle Grandpa and Pizza Steve.

Good Mornin'!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!qcFhlRgD!0fjJMcnQ0uq2R5VFQbUZJVW71-JZMqQSD5JCraa8ZDc
mega.nz/#!qQk32ZYA!h9rL22Efv95VRi5p3myDIWxYfh1Xu1ptcUa-St2eKPc
mega.nz/#!LkgDyRxa!xeQWk0W_Emm8uwAKDZuzeQzqeLO8v7Vb5L80Yif4C4U
mega.nz/#!b4giyI5Q!uhieMTna9qTcXJB4CJDj0bkiB0Z3YN34R6A0OQ-tdiU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How many more episodes until they burn them all out?

That "Gift of Mr. Gus" episode was kek tier. Probably the funniest episode of the show so far and it's written by Nick Edwards too which shows that he's improving.

Tiny Miracle has really been getting the short end of the ram stick this week.

Last thread had some links for those who missed it.

I'm glad because I hate Tiny Miracle.

Some of the episodes that've been aired so far:

Pony Tale: mega.nz/#!qcFhlRgD!0fjJMcnQ0uq2R5VFQbUZJVW71-JZMqQSD5JCraa8ZDc

The Bike Ride: mega.nz/#!qQk32ZYA!h9rL22Efv95VRi5p3myDIWxYfh1Xu1ptcUa-St2eKPc

You Can't Handle the Tooth
mega.nz/#!LkgDyRxa!xeQWk0W_Emm8uwAKDZuzeQzqeLO8v7Vb5L80Yif4C4U

A Gift For Gus
mega.nz/#!b4giyI5Q!uhieMTna9qTcXJB4CJDj0bkiB0Z3YN34R6A0OQ-tdiU

We're missing:

Gone to His Head
Mr. Gus Moves Out

We'll be done with season 4 and into 5 by the end of next week.

Also "Hiccup Havok" and "MacGuffin"

When are you getting Aunt Grandma

The last episode implied it was a robot clone that got put in the insane asylum

user you know she's never coming back right?

Lil'Mac was adorable as fuck

And that's the end of this week. Pretty solid batch of episodes from what I saw.
I have to say that having them air before 5:00 is a real punch in the beef.

Nigga's rockin' that Dexter haircut tho.

yeah but it's cancelled anyways so who cares

I guess the writers really fucking hate Tiny Miracle

Who voiced him?

He literally only sneezes and says UGs name at the end,so I don't know

and right now we need "Lil Mac" and "Robo UG"

Best episodes from this week?

"Robo UG"- Was pretty good,Tiny was pretty beaten in this episode but nothing noteworthy came out of this ep,the short was cool though
"Lil Mac" - The problem I have with this episode is the continuity,didn't UG in "Dinosaur Day" say that all of Mr.Gus's relatives died? I guess with show like this they put comedy over continuity,otherwise this is probably my favorite episode this week aside from The Bike Ride,hopefully next week we'll have some more good eps and a person who's willing to actually download them

-Gone to His Head -Lil' Mac -Ponytail -You Can't Handle The Tooth

>nick edwards distinct style means that you can easily give praise/blame to the correct boarder

A Gift for Gus and Pony Tale were my top picks. I liked MacGuffin too but missed the ending and I didn't get to see any of Lil' Mac.

after next friday 67 half hours (counting batches of shorts, which each take up a single episode production code) worth of episodes will have premiered out of 78, so (depending on how many half hour specials are left) at most 22

It's unfortunate that their trying to end it as quickly as possible,I hope after next week they take a break from UG and give it a proper ending,but knowing them they probably won't

At the very least we won't get anything until the new year. It would be nice if they didn't start up again until after they finish with Regular Show, which only has a few episodes left. I haven't been keeping up with that Supernoobs show they've been airing alongside but if they end up airing all of that then maybe we can hope for something a little more reasonable in the future.