Ohio heroin overdose photo

Does anybody have the unblurred version

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/3497179/heroine-overdose-graphic-photos-posted-on-facebook-by-ohio-city/
youtube.com/watch?v=7d5hiN1IivM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sick that we allow these people to neglect their children so much they don't even have faces anymore

Story?

They dead?

Are they dead? Fucking white trash.

This must be what people mean when they say >mfw I have no face

In the unblurred version you can clearly see it is in fact not a child but a dwarf merchant with a blowpipe.

Agreed. the media is already scrubbing this from the Internet, somebody has to have the original version. It's not on google image search

No. Jesus Christ have you never even used heroin? They are nodded out from pure ecstasy

so they didn't die, It took a few Narcan shots but they made it. that kids look scares me because he knew something bad was happening

Sorry forgot to paste it in, I originally saw it on CNN but they don't deserve ad revenue so have an inquisitor version

inquisitr.com/3497179/heroine-overdose-graphic-photos-posted-on-facebook-by-ohio-city/

here is the other one

Smh

>inb4 this becomes a shitty meme
something like "serial killer kid"
>they said we won't go to disneyland, so i sent them to hell
lets see is normies will have the guts to do it, since its a little dark

Ty ty ty people need to see this, not the media whitewash version

Why would anyone want to take heroin?
It looks such wankery.

>parents go limp and stop responding
Yeah, I think that was probably the point where the kid figured out something was up

Opiates are a hell of an experience for some people

I see other legitimate memetic potential. About the reality of drug abuse and the drug epidemic as a whole.

First time feels amazing, problem is people start chasing that serene, cloud 9 feeling.

and boom they are shooting 5-6 bags a day, and ending up with severe respiratory depression

I thought first time made you puke your guts?

They need to see his innocent face

if you could temporarily remove every micron of pain in your life for 10$ a hit, would you

Because it makes everything feel perfect.

Luckily the same effect can be had from poppy seed tea, albeit with less euphoria and less overdose risk.

these are the fucking type of pricks that are moving to florida it fucking pisses me off

No I would buy weed instead.

He was joking you retard

Good thing that kid wasn't aborted or adopted. Watching his parents die from drugs is just the kind of growing up experience he needs.

Am i'm the only one who enjoy seing white america self destruct?

Getting their rightful punishment for releasing extreme liberalism upon the world and destroying european tradition.

this
if you really want to remove all your pain you might as well just shoot yourself because the pain never stops

pain is all I am at this point. I overdosed on redpill long ago

why the hell would anyone come to Sup Forums if they cared about being happy?

It's not their child.
The women is the kids grandmother. He was taken from his parents because of drug abuse. Guy is just a friend.

Usually puking is caused by doing too much, and first timers being stupid

Don't think it happens to everyone

Large number of people are killing themselves off with heroin laced with carfentanil this summer here in Ohio. Honestly I hope they all die, fuck em.

we're not all bad ;'(
but these people are white trash

Happy Camper spotted

im a former b tard who was following the lels like a heroine addict... I didnt know what to expect now I cant even enjoy niggerball on sundays :(

>1000 yard stare

I agree. Heroin is almost like simulated death.

Nothing says, 'Im over it" like mainlining some black tar

stay in ohio faggot we dont want you down here

inb4

>hurr not all heroine users

Yeah, I've known so many classy fucking junkies in my life time.

spoiler: They were all lifeless husks of human shaped garbage like the people in the photo.

poor kid

Iktf bro...niggers, lefties and kikes will never be the same to me again

If you think Florida is any better than Ohio, you are sadly mistaken

The pill epidemic in florida is outrageous

Poor fucking kid tbqh

Hillary ok with mexico dumping more heroin here

Kek

thanks to junkie fucks from the midwest we used to have mainly redneck alcohol problems down here then you faggots slithered in and we became the meth, prescription drug and tax fraud capital of the us. Seems every piece of shit from up north thinks that somehow having a 'fresh start' in FL will make their worthless lives better except when they come down here with nothing but the same problems these fucks become our problem now

I knew my fair share of classy heroine fanatics. Maybe it's just Canada

is trump gonna stop the pharmacist too?
maybe the problem isn't the drugs if everyone need to escape reality

that kid has no chance, hes almost certainly doomed to life as a junkie himself. sad

what's trump gonna do btw, put everyone in jail because their real world sucks?

Your delusion is a sad thing to witness
Do you think Drug cartels will stop being Drug cartels if Trump is elected? Do you think business owners will stop hiring illegals for $2/h if trump is elected?

how else are we going to oppress blacks in their own music genre?

Here you go

Here in Hamilton County Ohio were I live (Cincinnati ) we had 174 overdoses in 6 days. It's being said the heroine is laced with carfentanil a animal tranquilizer 10,000 more times powerful than morphine . It's also said the cartels were using the county as a test place to see how the mixture would go over or how the addicts would react. Pic semi related.

I once had a homeless patient who had been stuck at our hospital for 30 days because he got a bone infection from using heroin. He was discharged, did heroin again that night, was found by police, sent to our ER, and died.

All paid for by your tax dollars :DDD

>obama moves in niggers
>gives them free houses
>they sell government heroin, grown in Afghanistan, guarded by US triops, imported by the Clintons
>nigs intentionally lace it the heroin with a substance known to kill users
>only sell this mix to white people

Pharmacist? M8 we dont have legal heroin

Cartels will make less money, illegals will cost more to higher due to lower supply so many wont find it worth it to hire them.

rip dilbertman
the persuasion was too strong

Hes probably thinking about methadone or whatever the treatment is.

>can of A&W

At least they have good taste in root beer

someone is producing mass quantities carfentanil, I wonder how hard it is to make

What the fuck are you two doing? Get the fuck out of Sup Forums then

this is so sad

no!

Florida was always full of junkies. Cokeheads, too. Back in the 90s everyone had a head full of coke down there, the rest smoked crack.
Florida breeds those people.

now the kid has an excuse to dress up as a giant bat and beat leftists and drug dealers

No you get the fuck out, brainwashed tool

Can get it from china by the boatloads, assuming it isnt counterfeit.

fuck drumpf

Here in Ohio they said they were getting it from China through the mail. Just a tiny bit can knock down a elephant.

You know this goes to show how biased pol truly is, you got these while trash degenerates all over south, Midwest and not once a thread or any type of insult is made upon them... It's always the niggers fault

Ahmed you haven't been in Germany long enough to know what heroin is.

Here's a song about heroine
youtube.com/watch?v=7d5hiN1IivM

Too bad you guys can't understand the text it's so good

Throw on a sepia filter and that would make some great album art for Alice in Chains desu.

Yeah, if you like a Root Beer that tastes like sugary cough syrup.

Barq's or Bust, Bitch.

>drug dealers poison their product
But why?

kid face is like ''I never ask for this''

>Sup Forums is one person, a hivemind.
>let me twist this tragedy and smear Sup Forums

fuck you, seriously, fuck you...

>white heroin users killed off
Don't see a problem here tbqh

I want to strangle you.

can someone shoop that little girls face from that disneyland video onto these?

Found the nigger lover. Cuck

That's what healthcare is for dumbass. Why don't you ameriniggers have a program for these kinda people? They need meds and attention.

Are you retarded? They aren't blurring out his face to "whitewash" it. They're doing it to protect the identity of a child who is going to grow up to be an adult who probably doesn't want these pictures linked to him.

The entire point of the media airing these pictures is to draw attention to the heroin epidemic, so I don't know what you think you're doing.

>tfw the girl would be cute if she was normal

Let me make it clear it is a tragedy for the child, IDGAF about the junkies

a&w is okay but barqs is where it's at.

I work security in Ohio, and this shit is cray cray. Stuff is seriously getting out of hand. Almost everyday, I see needles and homeless people shooting up. I sometimes imagine myself in a dystopian film... it is somehow easier to bear that way.

>tfw want some hard drugs but too scared it will be poor quality or laced with some dodgy shit and I'll die

Phentynol

carfentanil is just a super strong opioid it makes each batch of heroin more profitable for drug seller because it's way cheaper than importing heroin the problem is it's so potent it's very difficult to accurately measure and mix so you end up overdosing a lot of people

RIP Layne

not like you can tell what an adult looks like when he was a child, i bet there are many children that look like him, as long as they don't share names it's alright

Ladies and gentleman...The Clinton Supporters