Just a bit of cheeky banter, right lads?

Just a bit of cheeky banter, right lads?

why did the police show up?

i thought this as america.

prissy wee cunts canny take a fuckin joke

Disrespectful? Sure.

A crime? No.

Funny how America prides itself on freedom but any weird out of the ordinary actions caused by its citizens is cause enough for them to be scolded.

>HEY YOU OVER THERE
>STOP BEING SO FREE

Not a crime but being private property they can be kicked out.
It is owned by the port authority a company that is owned by the state of NY and NJ. It's state owned but through a corporation so they have the right to kick out people for disturbing others.

They didn't get arrested you dumb cunt. If the policeman wants to walk over and tell them they are being disrespectful that his his right also.

>land of """freedom"""

>pay taxes to state
>state purchases corporation
>people have no say over the corporation their tax dollars bought
Only in America.

>arrested

I didnt even mention the word arrest you illiterate fuckwit.

Makes sense but the term state owned corporation just sounds so odd.

>Excuse me sir, do you have a permit to blow that thing up?
>Why yes I do officer
>Oh sorry Mr, Silverstein, everything appears to be in order here. Have a nice day

Sad that these faggots weren't shot on the spot. God I fucking hate Britcucks. I'd beat the shit out of any of you worthless idiots if I ever saw you in person.

It's a free country but someone owns everything. You can practice your rights but you have to know your surroundings.

I truly do not give a fuck if they disrespect Ground Zero.

9/11 has been pimped out by the goons who run this country; mockery is the best way to reduce its propaganda value.

When I visited 9/11 a cop told me to not put my elbows on the memorial.
I was contemplating the waterfall.

>t. internet toughguy

That's because you're a filthy potential spic.

A bit of heat and BOOM! Spaniard over here is a full blown greaseball, grilling beans and fucking up his front lawn.

spaniards in australia?

Somewhat underrated post.

Just "british" jews having some fun, can't you take a joke "goy" as we make fun?

Weren't you Brits crying a few weeks ago about muslims pissing on your war memorials?

Ground zero is a war memorial and a cemetery.

Brosef it's America you can be a disrespectful prick if you want. Who cares.

THIS LAND OUR OWN GOVERNMENT DESTROYED IS SACRED FOREVER!!!

Oh no we're definitely not gonna hold the government accountable

Nigger this is china

Youre not free

Russia please nuke this country

why is there a memorial in americlap to the controlled demolition of their buildings. seems silly

>State own through a corporation
Wut??

To play devils advocate the plane did go straight through the building

>9/11 bantz are akin to drawing muhammed to muzzies

glorious clapistan

I don't see a problem. Well technically it's disrespectful IF USA didn't killed millions of people last 5 years.

Same reason Muslims worship an alien moon rock as evidence for God. Kek wills it so.

Why are british men so classless and plebeian?

>"...approached by police...."

Why? What part of ANY of this is the state's business?

>THEY HAD A SEX DOLL THAT OBJECTIFIED FEMALE ANATOMY!

Great, then you can ban all dildos.

>WHAT? NO!

Is canny a faggot word for can't?

>its citizens
They were bongistani tourists, the cop was doing his patriotic duty keeping foreigners in check.

>war memorial

your government funding arabs to carry out a false flag attack is not a """"""""war"""""""""

>Just a bit of cheeky banter, right lads?

jews don't allow bantz in jew york

Exactly

>It's state owned but through a corporation

We're fucked

kek this is too fucking great

today i saw people protest FOR trump (never seen that before around here)
and someone also put a "(Mike) for Supreme Leader" right next to a bunch of election signs. what a fucking great day

>It's state owned but through a corporation so they have the right to kick out people for disturbing others.

Hahahaha, seriously?

This is some high-level mental gymnastics right here. The government's not allowed to fuck around with your freedom of movement, but if the government puts an intermediary corporation between it and its citizens it's allowed to do whatever it wants?

You just know that the next step of this logic is
> "Police officers aren't allowed to racially discriminate against white people, but we technically span this Sheriff's department out so it's overseen by a management company wholly owned by the Department of Justice but not ACTUALLY the Department of Justice, so enjoy Officer Jerome waiting all day at the end of your street to traffic-stop you and intimately pat down your wife every time you leave the house, cracker :^) "

imagine growing up on an island where it rains every day, the women are ugly, the food sucks, everyone is an alcoholic, the only good thing are social benefits and they are now only taken up by muslims.

>he thinks the problem was female objectification, and not insensitivity toward victims of a grand-scale massacre
American education.

kek

isn't it great to be among The Ruled? freedom!

the 'message' would have been better if the doll was dressed desu

my island

Did they get arrested, charged?
It probably went more like, "Hey, you guys are beings cunts. Please stop. "

Frankly, we need more fascism anyway.

Hang on a minute

Did they tape an Alice in Wonderland mask to her face?

It's the beginning of the Second Civil War, bong.

Are you new here? It's actually pretty simple.

word

That's what you think, but you would be no match for these lightning fast fists coming at you from all sides so fast you'll think you're taking on ten guys at once.

Too bad they didn't taze the smug brit cunts to death

god damn i hate this fucking country atm

Looks more like Dorothy fromt the Wizard of Oz, no?

Ha. Classic. America got what it deserved on 9/11 so making fun of it is always welcome.

are you even old enough to know what america was like before 9/11?

>Americans in charge of handling bantz

Nation of cry babies. You will never achieve TOP LAD status.

but whos the top lad? or are you taking credit for something you didn't do like everyone else does

What is it with Americans and their lack of #banter skills? Why are they so sensitive?

>worrying about how you look rather than having a cheeky nandos with the lads

Shit like this is why you get kicked off the banter bus before it even leaves the station.

i wish i had an answer for you. you can hardly talk to people around here without getting angry with how they act.

And you shouldn't have to. That is the location of very great importance of synchronicity. So fuck it up as much as possible. I recommend taking a shit on a Qu'ran and then throwing 50 lbs of bacon wherever you go while doing it. And get the world leaders tied up together watching you do it, while they nor anyone else can do shit fuck about it.

>York
>year 1190
>anti-muslim attack

>NEW York
>09/11
>anti-jewish attack

>start connecting more dots, see what picture you'll find

Of course. And I miss it. That doesn't change the facts of my statement.

AMERIFATS

SHARTED THE FUCK OUT

>Only in America.
Also Australia.

>cheeky nandos
i had to google that shit. kek

Is that the yank who sued those lads he worked with for too much banter?

It's called taking the piss and it's a part of the British sense of humour. To properly take the piss one must make fun of another party while simultaneously to a lesser extent make fun of oneself.
This is a perfect example.
>hurr durr sex doll at ground zero
While simultaneously:
>I own a sex doll

Well considering they were from London I don't think their tax revenue purchased the corporation. Weird...

so do i. but i wouldn't wish death upon another person for their flawed way of thinking. that's psychopathic

"Guys, get the fuck outta here with that, or I'm gonna pop it"

C H E E K Y
H
E
E
K
Y

yeah and i found it funny because it's so odd for someone to do and it makes Ya Think

Luckily for me then you'll never leave your park, cletus

do we all appear like rednecks to you europooeans?

Americans still died numb nuts

I agree however, taking the piss in this situation is in bad taste.

Now you listen here, Nigel; a name like Cletus denotes residency in an Appalachian meth shack. Duane Lee or Jim Bob is far more befitting a title for the denizen of one of America's many fine trailer parks.

yeah it probably shouldn't have been done at ground zero. but that's where all the eyes are at with the holiday i mean remembrance day coming up.

You have to understand that we Brits are like a pack of wild dogs , and when we get worked up our brains do not function as individuals.
They take on the pack mentality and we literally do not think about offense caused.
They did not mean to offend you sharts , they see you as brothers.
They just do a funny and then some one else has to outdo the funny.
then it get out of hand and everybody cries.
Its just bantz man.

Those slimey, limey cocksuckers

m8 they'll think you're not takin da piss and are actually serious

sure you would faggot

The government is really trying to draw blood from a stone with all of these increasingly bizarre 'outrages' to the memory if 9/11.

They must know the well is almost tapped. Americans are going to need a new national trauma bigger and badder than before if the government wants to regain the pavlovian control over public attitudes enjoyed in the 9/11 hay days.

Literally nobody gives a shit anymore.

9/11 was a hoax, it never happened

s-saved

>British tourists on vacation are citizens

oh it happened, it was just our lovely rulers manipulating the ruled. and nothing has changed. will it ever?

Bloody Londoners. They live in a bubble where it costs 8 quid for a pint. Probably went crazy when thy figured out alcohol is cheaper in NYC than back home.

Freedom doesn't mean you're free from the consequences of your freedom ;)

Would have added his name to the cemetery register.

>ofc they're white.

On my way to Hillsborough with a Juicy for the 69 sign

Sorry lads

kek yeah. don't forget that tiny bubble has about 5 million cctv camera. i'm exaggerating of course but the number is fucking high.
true freedom.

Ignore him he doesn't know about he half a million Uruguayans, Argentinians and Chileans living here because we are all ex euros as well and blend in. He probably thinks Mexicunts and cubanos he sees on MTV are what all Latins are like.

fuggin hell i hope you're wrong, but world events are aligning in such a way that it's going to happen. it's inevitable. i'ma innawoods for a min

>I didnt even mention the word arrest you illiterate fuckwit.
then there's no need to mention it's not a crime you illiterate fuckwit

They aren't wrong with a whole generation of new and upcoming adults with no memory of the actual event