Why are young millennial men killing themselves while young millennial women are successful in life?

Why are young millennial men killing themselves while young millennial women are successful in life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXUL9RIKsfs
youtu.be/0wakec06NlA
afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post a link to your collection before this gets pruned, millennialposter

Her instagram.

>tattoo
>dyke cut
>smug face

Only thing she's good at is being triggered by stuff.

Yeah I'm a marxist, come at me bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXUL9RIKsfs

Oh yea?

Everything they achieve is by using and stepping on older men and their parent's money

*cums on your face*

Probably has something to do with having a womb or not.

Wow cool video!

Corporate friend here. Does anyone else feel like an attractive young woman is almost guaranteed a job in HR, Event Planning and maybe Sales to some extent? I know girls my age, mid-late 20s, who just travel the world setting up parties for rich fags. These event planning companies are big business.

I work in a female dominated sector. I have a really good track record and Im considered a generally good and reliable co worker.

Ive never revealed muh red pill. It feels good to represent male traits in a stand up way in such an environment, although I do feel like I only exist ironically.

>American
>I'm a marxist
See this:
youtu.be/0wakec06NlA

Also who is the girl in that pic?

Some marxist qt

>I'm a marxist
So that's why you keep posting dumb shit without giving any sources
fucking retard

soe

Being good at what you do is not good enough to be successful as a young white man anymore. However, simply being non-white or a woman is.

Probably has something to do with being told we're the reincarnation of satan and literally everything wrong in the world is our fault, also thisI'll admit to having a bit of a victim complex, but fuck its hard not to have one now.

Contrarianism is inherently ironic

>seduce beta boy
>extract money from him
>end up with tickets to classy places

>go to classy place
>seduce rich man
>extract money from him
>end up with tickets to premiere of new film

>go to premiere
>seduce actor
>end up getting married
>extract semen from him
>get pregnant with future actor baby
>become celebrity because of this
>husband trusts you with his card
>go on a spending spree with girls
>fuck alphas behind his back
>husband finds out about everything
>deny all of it
>husband shouts
>slap him in the face
>he slaps you back
>"OMYGOD YOU TOXIC ABUSER!!!!"
>divorce-rape him by 20

Fortunately, women are stupid and cannot fully take advantage of this system. However some accidently end up going through all this because they constantly crave bigger and better. Once they are satisfied financially, they will resort to whatever makes them feel good; drugs and cheating doing the trick.

because a woman value is internal
a man's value is external

Like half of millennial women in Denmark have been on depression medication and regularly see a psychologist.

They all think that the reason they are sad is that society isn't feminist enough.

Oh look, it's this guy, with this whore, and this thread again

woman are favorable in any deskjob unless it involves some heavy numbers like stocks and investments

entry level jobs for guys are nigger tier

>you will never fuck hillary's young cunny

You must be nu male to me a waiter. Any woman can be a waitress.

You now realise she was taking that picture to show her coffie mug

women are even more miserable than men, they just are unable to kill themselves as well as men are, again women fail and men succeed

dumb crypto-dikes and "successful" women who typically burn out in their career after a decade are a result of the straight white man being constantly demonized and ridiculed to the point where they often kill themselves, either literally or over time via cuckoldry.

If you are a straight white man (which I'm sure 100% of Sup Forums is) and someone comes at you with this white male privilege shit, just embrace it. Women's dumb opinions are usurped by a man's confidence; even the most steadfast feminist will start to get moist if you just say you love being a straight white man.

I only like the ones where she dabs a little bit of this or that on her nose. those pictures are SO cute!

most women have no soul or conscience from my personal experience. I had three close friends kill themselves.

My school was vastly different to the degeneracy fueling america now, I definitely woke up in another time line.

We graduated in '02, i'd like to say we had nothing to do with this degeneracy, but nearly all my friends man/woman were whores.

>WAAAH ITS DA MEANS WOMENZ FAULT FOR MANIPULATING US WEAK AND POWERLESS MEN
>WE CANT BE HOLD RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR ACTIONS WE DIN DU NUFFIN WRONG

Literally nigger logic. Being manipulated by dumb women makes a man extremely unintelligent and pathetic.

t. lazy people

Entry level jobs include jobs in construction unions, which start out way higher than being a a fucking secretary.

Merchant pls
2/10

Are you M-L`s comrades?

this is true

FYI, this girl has slept with 85 dudes, and sucked 6 other dicks

No serious answer to this yet?

Okay i'll give it a go.

In brief, there's been a war on boys in schools for years now and its taking its toll.

Girls outperform boys in education and more young women than young men graduate college.

You really need a college degree even for the shit jobs these days, and women are more successful with this, they are also seen as having better social skills.

Really this economy benefits women more than it does men, and they have the advantage of being increasingly better educated.

Also once young men have failed to achieve, they're more or less on the scrap heap, as women marry up and not down, and are competing over a smaller pool of educated and successful men. This is why you always see these "Where have all the good men gone?" articles every other month. There simply isn't enough to go around.

Automation will make this worse, as even the shit jobs they could have got will dry up.

So to sum it up, the economy is shit, its too costly and time consuming to skill up, and young men are told they're worthless.

as someone that worked in maintaining industrial AC's, the pay is not worth is fuckery.
you get contracted with these jobs, paid off the books.
so yeah while ur employer gets 10k a month you work for minimum wage so theres no difference.
woman at least guaranteed some sort of minimum wage and working indoors, id say that's alot better

Because women are commodity and because men are tools.

Most tools are now replaced, the 'living' man is non existent yet at the same time women can be content with just 'being' because they have a vagina. Men do not need to 'adapt' anymore because everything is provided and our modern lifestyle is providing and papmpering women with everything they unconsciously desired in the past, on fucking steroids. This is the result of brainwashing after ww2. Two generations of fuck ups now result in next generation of weak males and empty females.

We are literary mentally evolving into another fucking species.

Its irreversible, west is dying.
Civilization will crumble.

But it will be reborn again, as always.
You know... like this meme.

Hard times produce hard men, hard men produce good times, good times produce weak men, weak men produce hard times.

Such is life.

Why are canadians always cucks?
I have never seen ONE canadian who didn't white knight

>successful
>suck
>cess

Ugly word used for ugly purposes.

also, another thing i want to point out
in jobs like construction, its important to know ur employer up close.
if you think every nigger just walks up to a construction site and gets paid good money you are wrong, you need at least a year

That's not true though. Women spend their money on random shit to their detriment. You're assuming that because you see all these women with loads of nice shit that they're well off. They're not, they're just piling more debt onto their student debts that they got by going to college before they even know what they want to study. The past month has been fucking awful with so many idiots talking about how they're going into college with no fucking idea what they're going to study as if that's somehow a good thing.
"haha I'm wasting money on shit I don't need and probably won't use I'm such a responsible adult :') I'm going to put myself through college 3 times before I even start a career because I'm indecisive haha learn all you can right ;))))"
Millennial women are the types to buy 3 different subscription boxes every month and try trendy, expensive foods and buy makeup, 70% of which will be used on practice, videos, and selfies taken in their own home, and then complain to everyone about how poor they are and how hard life is and "muh pink tax muh wage gap".
They don't know what it's like to truly be poor, but their current lifestyle is marginally worse than the opulent suburban lifestyle they were raised with so they assume they know what it's like for people who make half or less of what they do.

> Why are young millennial men killing themselves while young millennial women are successful in life?

Women are always successful in life, yo.

They don't even need a job to be successful.

>They don't even need a job to be successful.
This is true.

Women can just turn up and people will shower them in attention and gifts.

They can even just be "gamers" on twitch and be booby streamers. It's sad how many men do donate.

>expecting men to take responsibility for their actions makes a person a cuck
0/10

I mean men are the superior and more intelligent gender, therefore they have more responsibility. Its really that easy

Same reason men always sutfer. The women they're forced to choose as mates.

Look around, there's commercials, movies, tv, social media, everything out there encourages girls to succeed these days. Specifically girls, boys get almost no encouragement from the world unless they're some sort of "oppressed" minority, and since families have stopped truly raising their children and allow media to do too much of it, white boys end up having almost no real motivation from the world anymore

>tfw you have a PhD in chemistry, have a good job, and girls still aren't interested in you
What the fuck man. I thought you said they married up?

Male privilege

my two sisters are nuts, my step sister tried killing herself, my mother has mental issues, and my step mother is the most abusive cunt i've ever met in my life.

I'd truly love to find a woman to spend the rest of my life with.

it seems like there is no such thing nowadays, unless you found a younger girl and molded her into a decent human being which is completely wrong in and of itself.

They marry up in their 30s, before that they ride the carousel

Ikr? Would cum all over that face give her my big load

>ITT: James "The ass" Harding

Because women are too pussy to kill themselves. Women are the most unhappy they've ever been, they'd just rather cut themselves or take their anger out elsewhere.

Jews

This. Red pill on women needs a whole book desu.

Because society now revolves around young millenial women, their vagina and their feefees and young millenial men are literally forbidden to be hired because all jobs must go to ethnics and women.

What age group are millennials?

Im 23, and doing alright.

My sister is a true blue living supportive woman.
She's beautiful, has a great body and smile, smart, responsible, thrifty, cooks great food, always has a good job, is loyal and helps to keep all of her boyfriend's friends and family around for get together of various kinds a couple times a week or more.
He is a lying, cheating, sleezy, irresponsible piece of shit that chain smokes, pops pills in 'secret' and smokes weed whenever she isn't around. He quits and changes jobs regularly.
People who don't know him well think he's a great guy, really charismatic, glib, witty, sharp dresser, used to play in a band, doesn't raise or hardly see either of his sons.
I think I might just snuff him out if she doesn't cut him off and find someone loyal. It's painful to watch and do nothing but talk.

"waah mom THIS is why I play video games all day! It's not because I'm a useless piece of shit, it's because the system is rigged against me!"

Calhoun's Mice Utopia Project

It's not ALL young men. I mean its not like there's a suicide epidemic, but a lot of young men are suffering in silence really.

>Why are young millennial men killing themselves while young millennial women are successful in life?

why do women use more anti depressants? Why are they using more social media, which is tied to depression as well.

False premise there bitch.

>My sister is a true blue living supportive woman.
>She's beautiful, has a great body
POST NUDESS!!

STOP POSTING SOE

I hate her fucking face, that's the worst about these millennial this millennial that threads.

Women rarely have the guts to kill themselves, but you're absolutely right that they pop more pills.

In fact I'd wager that women are more depressed and miserable than men are in this society, but are becoming more successful education and employment wise.

Women are actually more unhappy than ever, look at studies.

>but are becoming more successful education and employment wise.

that's because most teachers are females, that's one.
two, most woman have easier time landing a job, and get treated well at said job

Is that Charls from the new MDE World Peace 'sode?

Tell me kike, has the feminist poison began infecting you yet?
Or is that strictly a goyim thing?

>Women are actually more unhappy than ever, look at studies
You mean the studies that show male suicide rates WAY higher than female?

afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
>Men die by suicide 3.5x more often than women.

>White males accounted for 7 of 10 suicides in 2014.

>The rate of suicide is highest in middle age — white men in particular.

White men are killing themselves like crazy they are so unhappy.

Why would I have such a thing?
The point is, she's an amazing woman and she doesn't use it to manipulate anyone.
If anything, she's too loyal and trusting for her own good.
She belongs in another time, not the shit world of today.
She's the reason (and cousin of mine) I have any hope for my own future in regards to women.
Either there is hope, or I am somehow related to mythical beasts in human form.

Yeah that's my point, I'm not saying they're more capable, only the system has put them on pedestals and given them a much easier ride.

That's because all women are good for is talking to each other and making men comfortable

Just to reiterate, the fact that male suicide is 3.5X higher than female not only proves men are less happy than women but also that men are lying about their unhappiness whenever asked about it, keeping it buried inside until it boils over and they kill themselves.

Men are extremely dishonest with their feelings

I think he's talking about the studies where the more promiscuous a woman is, the less happy she tends to be in the future.
If women were happy do you really think the divorce rate would be as high as it is? The reason women don't kill themselves is because they always place the blame outside themselves.

well yeah.
woman get the kids 100% of the time.
woman find jobs alot faster, everything that is sales related they get hired on the spot (usually)
mall jobs are 80% occupied by woman, only the owners are males
guys can work too, but usually through some nepotism and usually at physically demanding jobs

read
If women were as unahppy as men they would kill themselves as often as men do. They dont, its not even close. Men are lying about their feelings and pretending its ok to everyone.

>le brainwashed indoctrinated leftist face

It is probably due to the pressure put on young men to be successful.

If you dont have a good job, house, hot gf etc then you are deemed unsuccessful by the public.

Things are different now, if you fail school you are pretty much fucked. Trades are less and less viable and require you to go to fucking college to be a plasterer.

A bunch of young men 18-22 killed themselves over last 2 years in my town, they all came from deprived families and were chavs.

Using social media makes you depressed.

>but usually through some nepotism
lmao. That's one of the biggest Jewish stereotypes
What do you mean read? I provided you with a plausible reason as to why women are just as miserable as men, but don't kill themselves

you would be lucky to even land a shit job without it

Millennial women are killing themselves too, just in a less direct way. They poison their bodies with fake foods and pills. Guys just shoot themselves.

We moved from patriarchy to matriarchy because the men of this generation are weak and didn't keep the dumb bitches in line. Now that they can make decisions watch how quickly everything that took men millennia to build falls apart.

cause its nearly impossible for a good looking young woman to not be successful, but time will bring justice, regret and bitterness will come to get those shallow whores...

Aren't there plenty of positions in the military? Aside from the nepotism thing, what's the biggest block to finding employment?

What could women possibly have to be miserable about? Society caters to their every whim? Meanwhile white men can go fuck themselves as far as society is concerned.

>women are just as miserable as men, but don't kill themselves
This would men are a lot weaker than women when it comes to handling intense emotions to the point they kill themselves. I guess women really are better

What if your poor or stupid? Just because you are good looking does not mean you will be successful.

Plenty of attractive men work shit jobs in retail.

>1 post by this kike

I would try to talk you out of it, but the last time I tried to stop someone from killing someone my words were wasted.
It will eat you alive if you have a conscience and you'll most likely kill yourself. My dead best friend killed his wifes uncle for diddling her when she was seven. I told him just to shoot his dick off or cut it off if you have the gumption.

I probably wouldn't be able to live with it but I have no idea. I know i'd have no problem killing someone to save my own life or if they truly deserved it such as touching my niece I helped raise or killing someone I loved.

I had a party house I inherited from my older brother and him and his friends were all man whores. I hung out with many different groups growing up and most were man whores and the women were worse. People have no conscience.

He was talking about women. It doesn't matter if you're attractive as a man. You'll just get labelled as some dumb Chad.

landing a job at the military is easy.
id say the biggest block to getting hired is your race and gender.
if you apply at brown people company as a white, 90% ur not getting hired. and vice versa

No, it's because women don't place the blame for their failures on themselves like men do. They blame others
They're miserable because they spend their whole lives chasing hedonism only to find out it isn't what they really wanted

That weird clown smile. Why can't lefties give a genuine smile?