Itt: post characters with untapped potential

His shot at an ongoing was so wasted, RIP.

Never let shit writers do anything with their favorite characters. It never fails to be twice as bad as everything else they do.

You know that character the entire plot is structured around?
The one whose very existence presents pressing questions regarding the nature of universes in Marvel?
Let's just solve her immediate problem and then ignore that we are talking to a sentient pocket dimension in favor of more bickering.

Arthurian legend > viking myth
King arthur > thor
Excalibur > mojlnir
Mordred > Loki
Knights of the round > warriors three
Morgana > enchantress
Merlin > Odin

only flaw he got cucked by lancelot

>King arthur > thor
You tried so hard.

Gawain would be Thor.

WASP!

I want some more Taskmaster personally

Immortal ruler of an ancient African kingdom that fell to ruins eons ago is a really cool character premise.

quasar

King Arthur is actually a character in Marvel comix though, and is essentially British Thor.

Just the need to make Arthur the MC, I feel. Gawain is a much better fit if you're making equivalencies. Mordred's brother, Arthur's knight, has a magic sword, supernatural strength and a brash nature. Gareth Gaheris and Agravaine can even stand in for the Warriors Three.

I wish writers came up with stuff as passionate as Geoff Johns Green lantern, expanding the corps to 6 more colors and building intergalactic legends upon the classic silver age characters. Why the Punisher dont have his own corps of international vigilantes? just an idea

Because current Punny only trusts himself to kill criminals. Wouldn't make sense for the character.

Mania

Because the rainbow power faggotry is fucking awful is ruined GL and DC cosmic in general.

A thoughtful and introspective series with him traveling around the universe, interacting with Marvel's cosmic side would be great. Like Book of Magic but with sci-fi.

Sounds a bit Silver-Surfery. Doesn't Bill have a people to protect most of the time?

Haven't his people been dead since Godhunter, after Galactus left him without a home planet? Book could chronicle his search for a means to bring them back.

I had no idea. That's pretty sad. Good idea for a continuation Bill story. But then, what does Bill do nowadays, in between broing with Sam Alexander and loaning Thor his hammer?

sauce?

Nigga, open your eyes.

You'd need to change Leech in order to make him work as an actual character.

mm?

He's a young boy with language issues and possible mental retardation.