How fucked are they?

>1980 was 70 years ago

Wew lad

they're in their early to mid twenties you retard

>be born in 1982.
>was 8 in 1990. 18 in 2000.
>34 now
>not a 90s kid.

You're a fucking retarded niggers that can't into math, aren't you?

Not as fucked as Mils are

Being born in the 90's doesn't make one a 90's kid you knob

I miss my jnco jeans, chain wallet and skateboard.

>balding and listening to public enemy

pretty fucked

I dunno man.

Most 30 year olds still live at home, have no savings and the reality of buying a car, house etc... are all but a pipe dream. In Canada, the housing market is owned by boomers and foreigners (mostly chinese).

man life was great back then.

fuck the current year

very fucked, very fucked indeed friend

31, married, nice house, stable job, classic car in the garage, yearly vacations, kid on the way.

They have become working stiffs and meme warriors for sport.

Somebody needs to page Jeff Ross of those Comedy Central Roasts and tell him to hire some freaky weirdo memesters to write his next Roast.

Los Angeles probably has a fuck load of them needing work anyway.

>30
>NEET for 12 years.
>Living with mother.
>Have a car.
>No debt but not much money either.
Overall there is a lot of enjoyable stuff to do but my community has been destroyed by multiculturalism and all white potential partners have already been taken by black or arabs so I wont do anything productive.

I remember those pants. Only people who wore them were wiggers, niggers, and goths.

26 here

I never thought that I would be an unemployed virgin at my age back then

what a cuck

Only trash dressed like that.

I'm 23 and not in any way a "90's kid"
I barely remember stuff from before 2000
Stop lying to yourself

Kill urself

Lawyer, preggo wife, house in country club community, need to save more, student loans out the ass. Feel good though, hope no one ever finds a pic of me wearing jnco's wtf was I doing

The real cucks are those that keep being productive while their needs are not satisfied.

who would want a 30 year old neet who lives with his mom as a partner?

When will it all collapse?

to be fair the girl on the right would pass as a hipster now.

I've only grown more conservative as I aged OP.

A lot of stuff I grew up watching and listening to makes me laugh. Not all the seeds were gems though. Something were quite prophetic, like the movie PCU. Others, pure degeneracy and the beginning of 'ghettofying' this culture, 2 Live Crew/NWA.

Still, it was a great decade. Just glad I'm not as naive as I was back then, thinking we can all get along (to be read in Rodney Kings voice).

That pic is so fresh

To be fair the years 2000-2003 were pretty 90s. It was after 2003 when Social Media became a thing that we entered the current era.

You can still get surge

No one, but even when I was younger the girls didn't want me so there was no reason to do anything productive if I couldn't get them. And now by doing nothing society gets punished for it.

> Most 30 year olds live at home.

No they don't

Why does the guy on the right look like something you find lurking at the bottom of an empty well?