Was he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L7ntZoLblFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's no secret that John K. is the ultimate NOT MUH Sup Forums figure.

>It's no secret that John K. is the ultimate NOT MUH Sup Forums figure.
He doesn't seem like a bad dude, He just want some tits.

Cartoons and comics really need more tits.

>John K. is the ultimate NOT MUH Sup Forums figure.

Yes, He's always right.

I don't mind that. It's where he says all good cartoons and art came from 80 years ago. It's such a tiresome stance.

And how is it wrong? Look at what cartoons we have now. What argument for quality is there?

He likes King of the Hill and Samurai Jack, Also I don't see the problem if he think most current cartoons are shit, It's just his opinion.

>No Man's Sky Update 'A Foundation for Things to Come'

Sorry, I know that's completely off-topic, but I couldn't help myself.

>And how is it wrong? Look at what cartoons we have now. What argument for quality is there?
THIS!!
He's not wrong at all, most of the current cartoons are garbage trying too hard to appeal to SJW/Tumblr or long comercials for a toy line.

>Cartoons and comics really need more tits.
Yup.

No Man's Sky was a mistake.

>Few laughs and a couple boners and you're good

I see nothing wrong here. I mean maybe if I was a legbearded hamgalaxy I might but thank God I'm not.

I think He's right.

John K likes Gorillaz? Sweet.

Yeah, He does.
....Also he likes tits dont forget the tits.

youtube.com/watch?v=L7ntZoLblFU

well his idea of cartoons look like utter garbage so I don't know how anyone can fap to it.

>well his idea of cartoons look like utter garbage so I don't know how anyone can fap to it.
People on Sup Forums can FAP to anything, user.

This sounds like a challenge.

>Was he right?

So then does that mean John K likes anime?

Because anime basically has what he's asking for.

You have no idea...

Well....He likes Ikkitousen.

He said on his blog that anime animation is crap But the colors and the shades are better than any current cartoon, also he said that anime girls are Hot and Japan gives people who they really want to see and not censored crap....Then he posted Ryomou from Ikkitousen as an example of hot anime girls.

I think it's an outdated mentality. Nowadays, you can see tits online whenever you want, so that isn't much of a bonus.

>He said on his blog that anime animation is crap But the colors and the shades are better than any current cartoon, also he said that anime girls are Hot and Japan gives people who they really want to see and not censored crap.

I don't mean to bully John.K but he sounds kind of... Dumb? Like, he's 'that guy' who doesn't like anything and may or may not think people who like "x" are stupid by proxy or something and only his opinion is best?

Like, he sounds like the sort of guy who's full of really loud conflicting opinions.

His dad bullied him as a Kid because he thought John was gay, Yet John loves him.
He just got a strange live that's why he's so awkward.

Some of us just wanna see 2D tits from time to time.

3D tits are overated crap, 2D a best.

He's surprisingly witty for someone who thinks writing is inherently dumb.

He sounds ignorant on Anime since it's not like it's a genre or even a medium it's ALL animation coming out of Japan so the idea you can say all animation is shit is dumb.
Though nothing he said there is really conflicting just ignorant.

>well his idea of cartoons look like utter garbage so I don't know how anyone can fap to it.

I'd say the same about Adventure Time or Steven Universe but people would get their knickers in a twist over that kind of statement. I suppose the big difference is you can tell there's effort put into John K's cartoons even when the results look like fried eggs.

I think he's right and toons need more Tits N' Ass, Gore on every single "adult cartoon" is getting old.

THIS!!

a lot of the old shit was basically the same old crap

It was good crap, tho.

>'30s (Great Depresssion)
>peak of its culture and intelligence

I'm not sure who's worse, "muh screwball America" John K or all of the "muh anime" millennials like Rebecca Sugar.

Rebecca Sugar is worse at least John K, still knows when it's time to stop.

Butts are better than tits, IMHO.

>Adventure Time or Steven Universe
AKA crap.