Nathan for you pregame

Let's try this again goddamn it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nn6C4fDEOV8
pando.com/2014/11/17/the-moment-i-learned-just-how-far-uber-will-go-to-silence-journalists-and-attack-women/
google.com/search?q=nathan for you time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

again

I love you

I tried bumping when I noticed it approaching the point of no return but I was too late. Anyways what I wanted to say is, I am looking forward to the Uber episode and if it is half as good as Dumb Starbucks it will be great. Uber is one of those companies a lot of people don't realize how shitty they are.

Yeah, I don't get people complaining about London finally clamping down on them. They're a pretty scummy company.

U U
U U

I would really like to see Nathan do more with psychics

This is Uber's business model. This is how they scale. They move into a city, ignore regulators and politicians and just do what they do while they build a customer base. Then, when they have enough of the people behind them, they can fight the city to stay in business there and do whatever they want. Usually by the time a particular city realizes they need to bring the hammer down (like London) there are enough citizens who value the service that the city will have to back off at least partially.

It's a pretty typical Silicon Valley tactic. Break the rules until you have enough money to have the rules changed.

But he got really good grades in business, user. Physics is not in his wheelhouse.

Sup Forums can't handle nathan

too busy talking about starwars and the jews

I had no idea season 4 was starting today or even that it was in the works.

What a pleasant surprise.

you've got time to watch the celebration epi he just put out revisiting old stars of the show

any stream?
am in europoor

It is nowhere close to airing. It is still noon on the west coast.

How many Jews died in the holocaust?

I don't even get why you'd use them in London. It's not like the only option there is cheap Ubers, and taxi drivers who'll do their best to rip you off. There are drivers like Addison Lee, who charge up front, meaning the drivers are motivated to get you to your destination as quickly as possible.

The season preview seemed to imply the 2 hour special would be about tracking down Bill Gate Impersonator's lost love or something.

what the fuck
sort out your timezones US bros this is ridiculous

what makes you think that episode is the 2 hour one?

Nathan's back?
how long until it starts?

10 pm eastern time.

Daddy wants?

Any links to a celebration? Cant find one

What time is it on?

t. Oregon

I'd say this is the funniest show on TV since... idk... Arrested Development, Peep Show and It's Always Sunny's prime. Criminally underrated!!!!

Edit:
OMG GUYZ THANKSSS!!!11!!! My first gold XDXD

The cab drivers are those he's worked with in the past. The birth-in-cab guy, for example.

Don't forget that the CEO is on record as saying he intends to hire people to rape the children of any journalist who speaks against Uber.

Why does it have to air so late

youtube.com/watch?v=nn6C4fDEOV8

I am wearing my Summit Ice jacket in this 80 degree weather in honor of the premiere and to remember the 6 million jews that died in the Holocaust. The oppressive heat that I feel only serves to remind me of the ovens

suptv like with every other tv show

only thing is they have a chat on the right side so you have to see Sup Forums sperging about everything

The tracking shots

gonna need to see some citation on that one, bro.

pando.com/2014/11/17/the-moment-i-learned-just-how-far-uber-will-go-to-silence-journalists-and-attack-women/

Blame the FCC

>I don't even get why you'd use them in London

Because it's cheap and convenient you mong

Le four ewe

how many jews died in the holocaust

I've never seen a bad episode of this show.

Is there a rule about tv-ma shows having to air after 10pm??

Who was in the wrong here?

>Canadian
>Jewish

Sorry, I prefer real actors like Fin Wolfhart

How many jews died again?

Jews

Canadian Jews are the funniest.

I love this show but the prequel episode or whatever you want to call it was pretty disappointing. The entire comedy comes from people having no idea what is happening. Bringing back people who clearly understand the gag/have seen the show completely defeats the point.

I hope there isn't any of that in the actual episodes.

its a fucking reunion episode you mong

Fine, my point is that it is by far the worst thing he's done.

One of my favorite episodes is the one with the fucking alligator in the tv store. God I got a good laugh with that one

Only TV-MA episode was the one where he had an orgy performed in proximity of a child actor

thats true

>Arguing with the host about how many Jews died in the Holocaust
>forcing the psychic to contact the dead psychic and ask him who really framed OJ Simpson

It was gold, you faggot.

TV-MA for feet sucking?

>tfw I'll be out tonight and can't watch with chat

Is the newest episode going to come out today?
I don´t life in the USA so I won´t be able to watch in until somebody posts a link like last week. Thanks by the way to the user that went through the trouble. The host was pure kino

what do you have planned user?

starts in about 4 hours

>Everything is fake the show

No thanks

Should be great, I'll catch it in the morning because fuck staying up till 3am.

Going to a gig that my friends are a part of, plus it's my buddy's birthday.

sounds fun.
have fun.
you can still discuss Nathan for you tomorrow :-)

It starts at 10:00 right? Any streams for it?

Just watched A Celebration last night, I legit teared up a bit when the PI guy asked Nathan to play ball

Also has anyone else actually bought a summit ice jacket? they're pretty affordable so I've been thinking about it, how comfy are they?

J SQUAD

Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, i fucking forgot!!!!!!!!!!!

it's on torrent sites

WHAT TIME IS IT ON

PLEASE

Sometimes I really love Sup Forums

google has a cool feature that tells you the time in your timezone.
google.com/search?q=nathan for you time

Which timezone do am I in?
I live in America.

I want to get one too, but I live in Florida and I dont know if I would ever even wear it.

Do you have any recommendations for torrent sites? I know of some, but none of them carry live action shows. Also I trust an user more than Google, although I'm not really sure why.

any streams for us non-amerilards?

They're pretty good but I don't wear it often because the weather rarely gets cold enough for it. Also it's a nice ice breaker for people that are fans of the show.

My brother bought one and likes it a lot. Just as comfy as the Patagonia he used to wear

nobody knows what you're talking about

I'm ready for my shoooooowww. Cancel Souhth Park and all these stupid gay spoof-the-news shows and just give Nathan all the network's budget and time slots.

is brettygood going to be streaming this?

Gonna have a live stream again .

Filthycasuals
.tv

>implying that's not exactly what journalists deserve

thanks. im streaming the new star trek now and then natahn is after.

is it pretty warm? I need to buy a new winter coat and am thinking about that one

get a taiga

what time is it airing? I remember watching the celebration on some streaming site, hope they stream again

Streaming new ep in 15 min.

Filthycasuals
.tv

20 minutes from the time of this post

20 minutes

What's this show about? I have Google and Wikipedia blocked.

Imagine if a super autistic consultant went out to businesses and gave them ideas that are so bizarre that the media attention it gathers will boost business

>I have Google and Wikipedia blocked.
WTF?

try askjeeves

Thanks.

the jews

yes, brettygood will be streaming it also

STREAM STARTING

FILTHYCASUALS
.TV

just checked my guide and they are showing South park episode from last night after Nathan.

Are ratings getting to South Park now?

is this the live thread?

i only hope he discovers more freaks through craigslist.

The only late night show they have is Daily Show, now, so I guess they gotta fill the space with something