TVs of Sup Forums

Eternal CRT Edition.

>unironically owning a cat
Fucking kill yourself, OP. I mean it, jump out the fucking window and take your cunting cat with you.

When did you get those shelves? They look good.

Gotta say im not digging the new back support pillow on the sofa
Fireplace is lit nice
You need some new wallpaper or whatever that is on the top left though. That blue and red and yellow always bugged me

looks comfy

Got them over the weekend, and put them up yesterday. Apparently that section of wall is concrete, which was fun.

I've had that there for ages; it's comfy when you lie down on the couch. As for the "wallpaper", I've been meaning to take it down for a while, and put up some actual wallpaper around the top of the walls. I'm just lazy.

CRTs are better for watching kino because they have no lag.

if you have an HDTV, you should get the Framemeister because it eliminates most of the lag, but it's still not as good as watching kino on a CRT

since 2007 for 1,649.98

>tfw could buy a 70 inch for that now

looks like shit

>spending that much on a TV
>ever

>being poor

Nigga what? The lag you're referring to is input lag, how is that relevant to kicking back and watching a movie or a TV show? The only argument that could be made would be A/V desync, but even on the shittiest HDTVs and bottom of the barrel projectors that isn't a factor.

thats so retro comfy
would love to end my days in a house with a view to a pine meadow

>being retarded with your money

Cats are awesome man, get fucked!!

>not spending money on your primary hobby
Do you even care about film or are you just here for the memes?

Spending money is fine, just don't be stupid about it. You could have gotten a much better TV for that amount.

This right here is my favorite meme

Do you actually watch movies? I thought we all were pretending.

making sure no one poses as me again

Didn't you move?

You only move Twice

This room takes me to a peaceful time, a better time. The idiots of today all have a voice and the noise to value ratio is a billion to one. Please end this nightmare.

Don't remind us.