Hey Sup Forums. Who's your favorite cartoon character and why is it Rachel Wilson?

Hey Sup Forums. Who's your favorite cartoon character and why is it Rachel Wilson?

You can smell her ass from here, fucking disgusting.

Why did she have to die? Why?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Did they really air the episode where they attend her funeral and Gumball makes a joke while Darwin is crying?

how did she died?

Darwin sucked too hard.

She was kidnapped, they basically did commentary on the dangers of online dating, just in gumball style, kind of distasteful to say the least, they should have just not mention her if they were going to kill her off, and she didn't even appear, all there was were pictures of her and a urn with her hair sticking out comical style.

IT'S BECAUSE i KILLED HER!

haha I wonder what her farts smell like can you imagine I'm just curious you know? haha

hey my favorite cartoon character isnt her

they smell like beans and CHEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS

She may be the one girl that actually farts rainbows.

asses are better than tits

You asshole. I don't have time to jerk it right now

Which episode is that? It doesn't sound familiar

cyan girls are my fetish

Think of Rotten Zesty salty, cheesy tacos that's Rachel's asshole

Opposite of bitter but still stinky.

Ben Bouquet get out of here.

but she isn't actually dead tho...thank god

my guy

Ditto, I'd bury myself in that rainbow asshole. Snuggle up with some warm turds

I legit felt bad for her when none of her friends showed up to her party, and they fucking wrote her out of the show. Thanks Cartoon Network Europe.

>3

So was she killed or not???

She didn't have any friends, she was lonely, she even went from her high school into a middle school just to tell kids 5 years younger than her that she was having a party, just for the sake of their admiration.

I'm sure she went around class passing out invites to her classmates, only for them to pelt her with the balled up invites afterwards, she seems nice and happy when she doesn't feel like shit, she might be the most multi-dimensional character on the show.

She's usually cheery, pissed off and whiny when she feels like that she won't be loved, like having kids come over to her place making her look uncool and noone showing up realizing that noone likes her causes her to cry, without admitting to that fish fuck that she really wasn't liked.

so in the end, I pity this rainbow girl, she's just a frustrated creature that wants to be accepted, also as you can see her ideal party was pretend tea parties, canned soda and half empty chips with already opened dip from the back of the fridge.

No she just doesn't appear lately, the kidnapping episode was a joke

>15-years-old
>holding your mother's hand in public

It's no wonder nobody came to her party.

She deserves to die.

>she might be the most multi-dimensional character on the show.

No. Being pathetic is not a character trait.

She was literally only motivated by a generic teenage thirst for attention, all your arguments are made up conjectures from your waifufagging headcanon.

Not at all dude, She's seen as being happy and pissed when she's feeling unloved, like how a real teen girl is, and yes being pathetic is still a trait otherwise all you'd have is the trait of being a dumb ass.