The board. You opened it, we came

The board. You opened it, we came.

Hellraiser 1
>Girl opens box by accident
>Cenobites come and tell her she's coming with them no matter what simply because she opened it
>She only gets out of it because she happens to have something they want, otherwise she'd have been taken

Hellraiser II
>girl opens box accidentally
>Cenobites come and say "we follow intentions" and ignore her completely

I like Hellraiser II but this annoyed me

The Dark Horse comics were fucking legendary, just as with Alien.

Why's that dude got so many pins in his face, it's gotta be really painful

His mum's chinese

In 2, didn't someone use the girl to open the box? In other shit (the comics) they definitely do come for whoever wanted the box opened and tried to trick them by using a proxy.

>has like, 10 lines in the first film
>he's the cover

Ashley opened the box because she's a typical nosey bitch.
Retard opened the box because autism and got tricked into it by someone who sort of knew what would happen.

>supposed to be an avatar of torture

accupuncture is painless

lel

In the book he's basically a background character.

But then in the book Frank got resurrected from a pool of jizz from him orgasming after being shown memories of him breastfeeding from his mother.

Clive Barker has weird issues with women...

>got resurrected from a pool of jizz from him orgasming after being shown memories of him breastfeeding from his mother
would that make him his own new father?

Reminder: if you're thinking about reading The Scarlet Gospels (AKA The book of Pinhead), Don't. It's fucking terrible.

I say that as a Barker fan.

nice

It's the fucking shit, fuck you and the rest. Sure, it's over the top in the second half, but it's fucking bat shit insane and does it with style. It's like Hellraiser 3, only Hellpriest gets to have a lot more fun. The ending is shit, though.

Pinhead has the best quotes and the best voice.

He was awesome in the first film. Why did they make him humane? Worst character execution imaginable. It's like making Myers fart loudly every time he kills someone.

It's fanfiction tier.

>"What did you call me? Did you just call me... pinhead!!!!!!11"

>"Oh hey, I'm a priest riding a limo through the middle of a desert, I'll just pick up that group of people covered in blood dragging a dead body"

*unzips dick*

He's a demon in a clive Barker book, it's safe to assume he's the one with a giant erection.

Really? I found his voice goofy.

>Erection
I think flaying and then cutting open his penis so he could tattoo the open flesh was the first thing he did when he became a Cenobite m8

He's like... what.... a head full of pins? A pin head?

His box traps the souls of its victims, I advise not getting killed by him

No shitposting, please.
It´s a waste of good thread.

Are these movies actually worth watching?
I hope there's not too much shoehorned religious bullshit?

It's not really a movie about religion.

no, it makes sense in 2. The girl was tricked to open it by someone who WANTED it opened.

In 1, the girl herself wanted to open it.

>Clive Barker has weird issues with women...

he's gay

WE HAVE SUCH MEMES TO SHOW YOU

the first two are the only ones that are real movies. after that it gets real shitty.