What went wrong?

What went wrong?

misogyny

People are treating it like a film rather than a flick.

It was pretty much the same as the first movie. It was just more of the same, when the first Kingsman was quite original.

Eggy never really learned any lesson over the course of the bloated runtime, which should be the cusp of any story, and was THE WHOLE POINT of the original. Eggy just arrives as a complete character and is boring to watch.

Death in the Kingsman universe just feels cheap as fuck. Harry is brought back with little prompt while Merlin, the girl Kingsman and Poppy all die pointlessly.

The humor in general was a lot more immature, but that's subjective. If you thought the anal joke at the end of the first film was the best part you'll probably love this film.

They made a really bad movie and critics tend to trash those, except if (((they))) pay them not to

kingsman, the mcdonald shilling service
who payed for kingsman 2

quite original? it looked like resident evil cinematic with humor written for 15 year old british fifa players

I hope they paid Colin Firth well to be in this turkey. Was shocked to see him actually do it. He ain't the BEST actor, but geez.

the first one was awful, so by general logic the sequel is even worse

HUGE disconnect between critics and the audience

>never really learned any lesson over the course of the bloated runtime
True

>which should be the cusp of any story
Kys

>And was the whole point of the original
Also true

wtf this was fucking better than the first.

Maybe its because I actually got all the jokes and references though?

Everyone I know loved it what got up the critics assholes?

Not enough Drumpf references. I mean come on, it's 2017!

I think any film /of that nature/ should feature character growth. Not all films, of course.

That's why the first one was successful, now the "init bruv" chit chat and the "I'm a chavy little shit but I'm smart honest cuz" bollocks is starting to wear thin.

it's right winged propaganda!

Nobody actually likes those Sup Forums cutscene fights, right?

Too much of a rehash although that was kinda the point as it's a Bond spoof. However, lack of real blood and gore, instead of CGI shit, and no nudity made it somewhat dull.

They added Americans innit