Now that the dust has settled, we can all agree this was not a good movie, right?

Now that the dust has settled, we can all agree this was not a good movie, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XSyVLIIkfIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was pretty good. Not a masterpiece like the media narrative dictates we have to think, not bad though.

I was rather bored and it couldn't keep me from checking my phone every 5 minutes.

Fuck off roastie

Nope. Almost October, still the best movie of the year.

Holy shit you're so brave to come to Sup Forums with this opinion. Wow man, you must have balls of steel. Be prepared to get shit on by literally every single person that visits this board. I salute you.

For a blockbuster horror movie, it was pretty good. It kind of meandered a weird line between comedy and horror that doesn't quite sit right with me and some of the music was sort of shoehorned in there but I enjoyed the
'flick'

Alright movie, would have been a great short film though.

I really loved it, I wish it didn’t go comedic because that alleviated too much tension for my tastes.

desu i didnt know if it wanted to be a silly comedy or a serious horror movie but i laughed most of it

but it was

It was funny and it was a good movie. Very lovely lighting.

I have to give this film credit for making the villains white liberals instead LE EBIL WHITE REDNECK HILLBILLIES like every other film in the subgenre.

Wait we can’t agree on that though

>not Good Time
Neck yourself

I thought it was, for the most part, a comedy with well-executed horror elements.

Boring and predictable. This was the point when I realized how biased and liberal critics were.

Funny thing is, most critics (themselves white libs) didn’t really pick up on that at all.

fpbp

>biased and liberal critics
The whole point of the film is attacking liberals, why don't idiots get this?

I liked it but considering the deliberate pace he escaped and killed everybody in the house way too quickly and easily. The TSA friend was funny but cutting back to him kinda took the tension out as well

Nah it was good. Best part is how much it triggers Sup Forumstards who have no idea that the movie is attacking white liberals who want to shove blacks into everything

My point isn't about the film itself, but because the director was black that all the critics circlejerked and overhyped the film past what it deserved.

Actually it was.

And why I didn't saw that scene in the movie?

youtu.be/XSyVLIIkfIs

It was cut?

Or, more accurately, how they want to shove themselves into blacks.

>No twenty five minute long scene of Allison Williams taking BBC
2/10

It''s baseless racebaiting first and a decent film second.. im black so i can say that..