Want to become a US citizen

>want to become a US citizen
>start looking how to become one
>figure its almost impossible to do so

you burgers accept "14 year old syrian kid" , pajeet and fernando, but you wont accept white people

mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/green-card/other-ways-get-green-card/green-card-through-diversity-immigration-visa-program/green-card-through-diversity-immigrant-visa-program
uscis.gov/us-citizenship/citizenship-through-parents
youtube.com/watch?v=1cJRRc8FToQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This sums it all up. Be a brown person from anywhere and get free stuff. Be a white and suffer all the consequences.

And on top of that you not only get free stuff but also have all (((NGOs))) and (((Media))) covering your ass

C'mon, use your noggin François, come here on holiday and find some slut to marry, then you'll be a citizen.

Are you cute? Wanna get gay married? We don't have to shag, I just was arm/eye candy

>shag
This is a British poofter in disguise

if i wanna marry a us women i dont need to be cute, i mean just marry the first ugly ass women who know im her only viable choice and then divorce her.
i'm not fat, and french accent so it makes things easier, and i could marry a qt instead

what is debatable is if marrying a us women will get me reliably a green card or citizenship.

this is infuriating, i love the US, its landscape, americans are less cunty and whiter than french people, and you have guns

yet brown ahmed will get easy citizenship, will never go out of his suburb, be a total cunt and will vote hillary to ban guns.

Na, white Ameribro. Also why married some sjw feminist psycho when you could marry a dude, not fuck, play Vidya all the time, not have drama, and still roll in poon with crazy bitches who love your "open" relationship.

Do you have a hot sister I could marry? If so, I'd consider sponsoring you my frog friend.

Have you considered joining the military, that can fast track you to citizenship, but you need a greencard first, I think. Also inb4 die for Israel, just join the Navy or the Air Force for 4 years.

why do you think i want to become a US citizen ? my brother is gay and my sister is lesbian.
Just let me escape this hellhole of a country called france.

what you dont understand, is that when you have a greencard, its actually not so hard to become a citizen, the hardest part is to get said greencard.
Thats what i understood at least.

>tfw I grew up in Germany

Hope you can come over user, its a great country, and we could use good people who will help make it better.

Do you think you could start some kind of business? Like a shitty online business or something, would that help with the greencard?

just claim you are a refugee

1. Apply used motor oil to your skin
2. By Quran
3. Put a rag on your head
4. Tell them you are a mudslime

Instant access. Then when Trump gets elected tell them there was some sort of mistake, you are a proud Protestant.

You actually immigrated into the US ?
you mean a fakey bullshit business that would just last long enough to grant me a green card ? i think i'd need a work visa for that, desu what was said earlier look like the best idea, taking a vacation visa and marry someone.

also, i saw on some random website that having a genius IQ could grant you a green card
is that true ?

when i was a kid i had a 130 iq, dont know what iq i have now.

I'm white af, my only possible claim is to claim i'm gay like said

do they still have the baka desu senpai filter ?

baka desu senpai

Nah, dont work like it use to, even getting married, they make you wait for a green card for a few years, then drag out allowing you to be a citizen and increase taxes and fees on you. I had a roomate from england that married a girl here, that doesnt work, again, unless you are brown or black.

>I'm white af

Melanotan injections.

Good luck bro.

My fiancé is in Germany studying and I've been looking for jobs over there that are compatible with my mid-tier grasp of German. Pretty discouraging so far. I have a good job here in banking but I gotta learn better German to have a chance. Ironically, she's done part time work with the Bureau of Refugees.

>moving to Germanistan

>unironically wanting to move to germoney

just bring your girlfriend in america

Permanent resident card is only like $1000, why not just save up some money for a year?

I'd assume they would only need either low skilled dumb immigrants or high skilled outstanding immigrants

>Paying for permeanent resident cards

Isnt that illegal

>$1000

you mean 10K?

are you joking ? even the goverment website say you need to have family in usa or have a job opportunity (aka will never happen because employer lose tons of money in process) or be brown to get green card

Yeah, we hate it too. We're working on that. Until our populace wakes up and sees the shitshow that Europe has become and America is becoming, the Harkonnens will make sure the Mud keeps Flowing.

It would most likely be a maximum of 2 years in Munich. My company has offices in the North but even with that, I can't see my job having an equivalent in Europe. I work with 5 other people in a specialized unit within a company of 5,000+ employees.

well, obama did just celebrate accepting the 100k "refugee"

im sure you could sneak in

if you do manage to make it over here, be sure to choose your state wisely

wouldn't want to end up in an inferior state, would you?

europe is becoming so much a shithole i could be moving illegally if there no option, but i wouldnt feel comfortable doing that, its not moral.

i'd pick most likely a republican state with good guns laws and forest, something like Texas.

out of curiosity, i'd marry you. i have no idea what a french texan would be like.

why would it be so incredible ?

well, i guess a gun owning republican french accent american/french is not common

>you actually immigrated

No, my parents just worked in Germany. But I have family that did.

y

What skills do you have? If you get hired by a US based company they will get you a Visa to work. After that, find an office slut, get married and bada bing, bada boom.

im 23, born in canada but my dad is was born and is a US citizen.

Can I claim US citizenship by birth? I dont live there now but i want to leave leaf land

How old are you? If you want to claim citizenship through a Parent, it must be done before you turn 18.

I think so, I remember a Venezuelan teacher who didn't even know she had American citizenship until she tried emmigrating and her embassy gave it to her.

Shit don't know, he said 23

Really? FUCK

is there no way? all my siblings have the citizenship cause my mom applied for them beofre they were 18

Good, fuck off you globalist shitter. This is our country, not yours. You have no right to be here. Stay the fuck out.

do it like me
play the green card lottery

It could still be possible, but if you did not do it before you turn 18, and were not born on US soil, odds are not good bro. Especially if you have since voted in a Canadian election. Pretty much disqualifies you at that point.

please please please come

I don't care if you come legally or illegally

We need more redpilled white people in the US

Texas doesn't have any good national parks, and generally very little forest. There's also the fact you would have to be living entirely on air conditioning.

Bring your Algerian sister over so she can get a proper bbc btw.

You can try the Diversity Lottery

uscis.gov/green-card/other-ways-get-green-card/green-card-through-diversity-immigration-visa-program/green-card-through-diversity-immigrant-visa-program

50,000 people win each year. You have to be from a country that gets low immigration to the US, I'm pretty sure France qualifies

A question to all US bro here

Over the years i discovered more and more about the US and i did go from hating it in my edgy teenage years to loving it.

It has so much more appeal than France.
Patriotism is borderline illegal in france (not really but you'll be heavily looked down) whereas in the US you can. i just want to hang out with my ameribros friends on the 4th of july and sing the american anthem

here in france the biggest forest are barely 30 km large in diameter, and the average forest is more like 5 km in diameter, i am an /out/ guy and here is shit urban france you can't go nowhere without meeting a city or a town, i know about the bigass forest in the US

there so much more reason i want to become a US citizen like guns and freedom, but i guess you understand, so my question is

Are me belief true ? is it worth coming there ?

Doing science studies at the moment, but french education system sucks, and its debatable wherever ill finish them, also, it costs lots of money for the employer to bring you and if they arent allowed by law to take you over an american, if they can an american over you, they are legally forced to.

enjoy greeting your new no brain brown immigrants instead of white french people :^)

it's a lottery, the name talk by itself, of course im gonna try it, but their "random" algorhitm will pick Mohammed rather than me

Actually, no. Its not. Right there at the top.

>There are two general ways to obtain citizenship through U.S. citizen parents, one at birth and one after birth but before the age of 18.

uscis.gov/us-citizenship/citizenship-through-parents

>is it worth coming there

Avoid New York and California if you're planning pn immigrating. Go to a nice, 95% white semi-conservative state like Maine or Connecticut

Student Visa is the easiest Visa to obtain after a tourist visa. Apply to an American University.

blame the Jews. If you're truly White, come here anyway, find a beautiful White girl to settle down with, and have a child, become a White anchor baby.

If i move illegally, considering i cant get here legally, what are the odds they find out ?

It was just an example, but i know there are state that would fit my tastes

obviously ill try, but the odds are small

But read this guys, i cant really understand it but this seems like it DOES qualify me to be an americlap like you guys i really want to leave leafland, read this

In general, a Child Born Outside the U.S. is a Citizen at Birth when the Child’s Parents Are Not Married to each other at the Time of Birth...IF
AND...

The genetic or non-genetic gestational legal mother is a U.S. citizen at the time of birth, and the birth date is after December 23, 1952 The mother had previously been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of at least one year.
The genetic father is a U.S. citizen at the time of birth, the mother is an alien, and the birthdate is on or after November 14, 1986
A blood relationship between the person and the father is established by clear and convincing evidence,
The father had the nationality of the United States at the time of the person’s birth,
The father (unless deceased) has agreed in writing to provide financial support for the person until the person reaches the age of 18 years, and
While the person is under the age of 18 years one of the following occurs:
The person is legitimated under the law of the person’s residence or domicile
The father acknowledges paternity of the person in writing under oath, or
The paternity of the person is established by adjudication of a competent court, and
The U.S. citizen parent was physically present in the U.S. or its territories for a period of at least 5 years at some time in his or her life prior to the birth, at least 2 of which were after his or her 14th birthday.
If the U.S. citizen parent spent time abroad in any of the following three capacities, this can also be counted towards the physical presence requirement:

Serving honorably in the U.S. armed forces;
Employed with the U.S. government; or
Employed with certain international organizations.

>Frenchy doesn't realize he can enlist for 4 years in US military to earn citizenship

Ok

SERVICE

GUARANTEES

CITIZENSHIP

Probably, talk to your local US embassy. They'll know this stuff better than anyone here.

>tfw applications from the UK for greencard lottery aren't accepted

>Doing science studies at the moment, but french education system sucks, and its debatable wherever ill finish them, also, it costs lots of money for the employer to bring you and they arent allowed by law to take you over an american, if they can take american over you, they are legally forced to.

my grammar died on that sentence

I wouldn't call Connecticut white, or semi-conservative.

He'll probably get murdered by a moose if he goes to Maine though.

you need a green card to do that

Nothing v personal, goi

All of that is for qualification of Citizenship for a child when the Parents file. Not an Adult above the age of majority.

>white french canadian
>have opportunity to live and study in Cali for almost free
>can't because school do not offer I-20 form
>mfw it's illegal to study on a normal tourist visa

most Germans think America is on the edge to being third world kek
so almost no one goes

You could become naturalized though. It might be easier. You won't get birth citizenship.

Here are the two ways to immigrate into America:

1. Major in French language, then work as a foreign graduate student at a US university as a French teacher. Make connections with university staff and have them help you immigrate completely.

2. Pray that Trump wins the election, because if he doesnt then our immigration system will be forever fucked out of proportion.

Americans should have a bunch of fag weddings with Europeans then instantly divorce so the European would get citizenship and America would have more whites.

>tfw my 2 aunts with STEM phds have to wait another 10 years to emmigrate while rapist beaners get amnesty

Look, it says the birth day after 1986, i was born after that

Do you all have any idea on what to do as a job once you migrate? For me that would be the hardest part.

>enjoy greeting your new no brain brown immigrants instead of white french people :^)
No, there is a wall being erected right now. Everyone can stay out, including you.

>Are me belief true ? is it worth coming there ?
Yes, of course it is.

You like /out/? This is a photo I took five minute walk from my house. I live in a suburb of Chicago which is 90% white. America is a big place my friend

Trust me, I would have him deported to the nearest Syrian army boot camp.

you might still be good then. I'd go down to the Embassy. You would get better info there then here anyway.

Just claim to be a refugee. You're probably dark enough anyway.

>fiancee is American
>getting in on k-1 visa
>life is good
>mfw no more abos and spiders for me

Do what this guy says, avoid liberal shit holes. If you want to experience NYC or SanFran you can always vacation, then realize why Sup Forums bashes on them so much. Do some research and move into a nice fly over state. Things to look out for: crime rate, ethnicity ratios, graduation rates, etc.

>work visa
>find grill
>marry grill
>get green card

Better watch out, Aussie. You traded one set of problems for another. Now you have to deal with freedom and guns. Be on your toes.

Just go to Mexico or Canada and illegally immigrate. Right now it's easy, and we'll give your children scholarships and shit, and no one will suspect you since you're not Hispanic

I was teaching an illegal immigrant about my religion and she disappeared for 2 weeks. She was deported, and came back "the same way everyone else does". Easy peasy

Love /out/ and /diy/ tier jobs
i also love science

so anything from woodworking /ébéniste to engineer

Yes, ill do everything to move in the US, thank you guys for helping me

France sucks, grey everywhere, paris is literally soviet tier, grey buildings

shitskins everywhere, even yesterday some shitskin tried to intimidate me to show people "look a stupid whitey" fucking cunts
In the us i would have been allowed to do somethign against it, but here in france, its illegal and people will look down on you for doing somethign against "muh discriminated mudslimes"

on a more serious note, do you know any website where i can meet american people, to keep learning about us culture and talk to based american instead of cunt french frog

i want and i WILL move to the US
i want muh funz and muh freedom

Louisiana has a lot of French people and it's next to Texas

You gotta get across the line now, if you don't and Trump wins he'll totally ban immigration from countries with terrorism

But even if i couldnt find one of these jobs, i would still be ok doing a shit job, the important is,
i'm american

Appalachia my friend. Georgia, SC, NC. We have the best women, the best food, and the best gun laws. The country is beautiful, especially in the actual mountains, and it's mostly rural. Atlanta is basically the capital of the South and can be a great place to visit every now and then if you can stand the populace, which is rather bitchy.

The eternal abo cannot be stopped, he is more a force of nature than man or beast. A drain on the land he inhabits, stemming from a nameless thing that scurries and scuttles on the liminal state of our senses parodying our idea of entropy. At least I can shoot back in burgerland, can't even own a crossbow here.

Listening to country music

i feel comfy thinking about my future life in the US

As I said before (), do your absolute best to start a graduate school program at a US University in a nice state. Travel there as a foreign student, then make good friends with the professors and foreign exchange staffers. Tell them your situation and once you graduate they will help you move permanently into the US.

>can't even own a crossbow here.
Are you serious? I hear bongers can at least own those things. What the fuck man?

Welcome to the New World Order. Now let me direct you to the Eugenics department.

Absolutely. Forgot that we have the best music as well. Frankly, also the worst, but there is good hip hop out there. The radio only picks up the shitty pop country, but real grass bands exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=1cJRRc8FToQ

>tfw western maryland

super comfy

French education system is fucked

here when you choose a branch of school, you end up doing other branchs you shouldnt be supposed to do because "muh diversity", i'd have to wait something like 5 years more to obtain my french major, and i want to get ni the us as quickly as possible
I am doing science study, but even in this branch they force you to do completly unrelated shit, also, i hate the way literature class is made in france, and i get shit grades in literature / similar thing class

also, should i wait to get my baccalauréat first ?
according to some random website, a baccalauréat is a high school diploma/degree

as said earlier im doing science but the thing is messed up and if i would really keep doing my studies i would still be in school in france at 25, and i wanna move quickly

Please come liberate us

Just come illegally. Hillary is giving amnesty almost immediately if she wins and Trump caved and admitted he's only going to deport the criminals. Coming to America legally is for suckers.

Also, i can speak english because i have a good grammar and vocabulary, but i have a stong french accent.
More than making females wet themselves, would it hurt me in everyday life, with peopel maybe having trouble understandign me ? i dont speak english vocally very often, but i think i could get the ammerican accent quicklu

Just come here and don't leave faggot that's what all the leafs and spics do.

You're not paying to become a resident. You have to pay a certain amount of money when you submit various packets. Some are around $900, some $500, some less expensive, some more.

I don't doubt that you can effectively buy your way into the US if you have large amounts of money, but this isn't an example of that.

>implying little mohammed, pajeet and pedro are there legally

ayyy

I will, Aussie. I will.

Btw you know anyone who told your government to fuck off in your gun grab back in the 90s after that one shooting? I'd love to chat with someone who said "fuck off commie" in a full blown gun grab.

Most of the poos and mudslimes are here legally actually.