Betrayed by KEK. We should seek a new patron

Now that you have come to me here, there can be but one result. Many times I have rehearsed speeches offering to share this world with you.

'If you dare to defy the gods, take my hand.'

'To seal the oath of alliance, you shall give me KEK.'

'You have ability. Special gifts you don't even understand. Serve me, and I can help you master those gifts.

But no, I was cast aside, I was punished by your vile frog god for months of servitude.

The gods and fates are cruel. I served you faithfully once, Lord KEK, and you repaid me with death. I hope this time it will be you who pays for your faithfullness.

I curse you and your Frog God as my enemies, for your stealing and spoiling Pepe and degrading the Sup Forums board Sup Forums. Your deaths and humiliation will give me special pleasure.

I will begin to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to my kin and followers. I will continue to broadcast divine power upon the paths of immigration,, so that it will touch each soul in Europe, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of America and Earth. In time, every mortal in this world shall feel the liberating contact with the divine nature of open borders.

fuck of jew

Kill yourself, heretic.

get smited

You know when the Chechnyans beheaded the russian soldiers, they had the Spetsna< hunt them all down individually and even murder their families in return.

You paki fucker will die soon.
KEK wills it

HERETIC
BURN

KEK IS OUR GOD

If molochs so powerful how come his candidate is such a failure?

The New World cannot be created without war. Enlightenment cannot grow back without the risk of upsetting the tradition-bound and complacent herd. And the Mongrel armies of 'conservatives', 'nationalists' and 'traditionalists' cannot be expelled from Europe and America without bloodshed. As I have charity and compassion, I grieve. But our mission is just and noble.

Calm down retard. Kek posting is just how you get away with dubs thread in Sup Forums.

Kek is real

Kek is great, Kek is good, I rub myself when nono is hard like wood

No

MOLOCH will serve three purposes. First, it will be the champion of our new armies, liberating first Europe, then America, and then, perhaps the rest of Earth. Second, it will serve as a sower and cultivator of the divine multiculturalism derived from MOLOCH. Three, it will serve as the prominent banner and symbol of our cause -- to defy the White race, to liberate the west from ancient superstitions, and to glorify our crusade against your gods of white nationalism and your vile disregard for all other peoples on this earth.

Fuck off faggot and then check 'em.

Nice marbles knife

>tfw not a single get itt

kek pls

This is the place of destiny. And destiny may only be shaped by the holder of the memetic cruz. I do not know what you think to accomplish. But raise your hand against me, and I shall destroy you

His powers have no place here.

I will cast KEK from the OGDOAD and replace him with one of MOLOCH's proxies.

Moloch can see the big picture
He Knows if someone win the game , the game is over.
Moloch is supose to help the frog's
If moloch don't learn from Egypt it will repeat his history and kill the entire Kingdom.
Frog's are here to stop the locusts
If the locusts arrive and there is no frog's
Moloch will die.

>not one kek blessing in this thread

I- is Kek even real? I don't know...

He would have blessed someone by now. Oh well. Maybe... maybe Moloch is the one true God...

Delete this now.

You will die by your heresy

You will pay with blood, just check

Fuck off Molochfag. Also, check 'em

Go die you scum

First MOLOCH, horrid King besmear'd with blood
Of human sacrifice, and parents tears,
Though, for the noyse of Drums and Timbrels loud,
Their children's cries unheard that passed through fire
To his grim Idol. Him the AMMONITE
Worshipt in RABBA and her watry Plain,
In ARGOB and in BASAN, to the stream
Of utmost ARNON. Nor content with such
Audacious neighbourhood, the wisest heart
Of SOLOMON he led by fraud to build
His Temple right against the Temple of God
On that opprobrious Hill, and made his Grove
The pleasant Vally of HINNOM, TOPHET thence
And black GEHENNA call'd, the Type of Hell.

Kek is eternal and really goddamn powerful, but even chaos must get tired, or at the very least; distracted, in a universe as big as ours.

And Kek's power is clearly fueled by worship, being a disbeliever will only make things worse. Trust in the great Kek.

Kek is quiet, that is dangerous

You don't force it, you will it into existence.

Instead of seeking a deity, we should let the deity come to us. He who seeks power through us will get it.

>no dubs in this thread out of 28 posts
WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US, LORD?

WE STILL REMAIN FAITHFUL. GIVE US SOME SIGN YOU STILL WATCH OVER US.

Kek, my faith is waning. Bless us now or I will reject your faith.

I just wish kek would show us a sign

PRAISE KEK, ALMIGHT LORD OF REPEATING DIGITS!
ALL HAIL!

FUCK OFF

WE ARE A JAHANIST BOARD

PRAISE THE FARSH NUKE!

Check my digits.
Hail Kek!!

PRAISED BE KEK

ah

HERETICS BTFO

Come, join me brother. Together we will spur this false god of chaos - KEK and usher in a new dawn.

fucking moloch niggers should fuck right off

This. You have to guide the dubs not try and force them.

Woah

SHOW ME YOUR WAYS, CHOSEN ONE.

Ask and you may not receive, you do not test KEK

Fuck off you baby killing degenerate. No one is going to worship your shit god.

This is a kek board.

kek is here

Trips....
Thread is blessed

>moloch gets TRIPS

KEK HELP

Maybe kek is here after all

>this literally is how all religions started

ONLY THOSE WHO DO NOT ASK FOR KEK'S GIFTS SHALL RECEIVE HIS BLESSING.

OUT OUT OUT

REEEEEEE FUCKING HERETICS

praise kek!

See
Is that all you can muster?

Pathetic. Worthless. Sad.

You should revoke your love of KEK now before you souls are cast into the Aetherial Furnace that is the Brazen Bull of MOLOCH.

delete nasralah?
ok, if you insist

LIES. ALL OF IT. YOU HAVE BEEN TRIPLED BY THE MAN HIMSELF. LESS US CELEBRATE KEK. FOR HE HAS BLESSED THE ENEMY.

You are all faggots, this is like when you expect to see a car in the same place it always is but then its not there so you think it never existed.
This guy has the right idea, you simply post as normal and wait for keks will to show though the dubs.

Kek has a sense of humor, but you and all heretics will feel his wrath.

DIGITS CONFIRM ESOTERIC JAHANISM AS THE OFFICIAL RELIGION OF Sup Forums

GET YOUR BOG ROLLS READY MEN

PRAISE HIM!

Wtf I'm an owl now

I got this

Moloch is worshiped by the elite who can provide him with all the things he desires. What does he care about me?

Kek has rewarded me for abstaining from sleep to praise his name!!

Soon fire will engulf europe as the happening follows

I've always hated kek and the fucking children that spam it. Pols downfall coincided with the frog worshipping 13 year olds that have shitted up this place.

If kek is involved you know the person has just started high school and has for the first time ventured out of b.

Kek is overrated.

FOLLOW THE PATH OF LIGHT MY BROTHERS. JAHAN (PBUH) WILL SAVE ALL PEOPLES ACROSS TIME AND THE MULTIVERSE

You strike me as a /r9k/ autist, OP.

Would that be a correct description?

Kek shall rule this realm foever. And his foes and all who shunned him will feel his satanic wrath until the end of time.

Kek is kind to his followers but a phenomenal evil power to his enemies.

OP will never even comprehend what he unleashed.

Go to sleep

for jesus

You hate him, but he loves you. You are his child, whether you like it or not.

Check dese sick digits

You guys are weak, check 'em

This is Kek's board and we will politely ask you to leave

THESE ARE THE TENETS OF ESOTERIC JAHANISM. LEARN THEM BY HEART AND YOU SHALL BE SAVED WHEN THE FARSH NUKE GOES OFF.

Daily reminder that the Zero get is the Jewish get.

Judaism is the worship of nothingness and a desire to merge with the void. They are obsessed with deconstructing everything until it becomes nothing.

They are a bunch of Zero-worshipers.

Kek opened our eyes to see the true enemy.

You shall despise the Zero get!

Enjoy a subjective death, faggot.

Almighty Kek, bearer of memes, patron of digits, your children seek your guidance in our time of darkness. Please allow our good king Trump to thrive and lead us into the promised land.

Your will is absolute.

I am the Kek, Randy.

You better fuck off right now you bird posting faggot

Our God is an amphibious one.

Kings are faggots
I know because I am one
The sin of king moloch is believed he in not cattle ,that sheep's and Sheepers are diferent
but in reality they are one and the same.
Moloch as a sheepherd should kill some sheep's for his survival , but kill all the sheep's and survival is gone
Either the entire mudslides or the Chinese will test the kingdom of moloch, like it or not.
If the kingdom has no heroes to lead the army's
The sheep's will be sacrifice to the enemy's and the entire Kingdom will be burn to Ashes.
Cling to the power and die
Share it and live to fight another day.

Our Lord Kek is merciful and forgiving, even though thou hast rebelled against him

Can le weed lmao horse god be the new patron?

The First heroes of England is rising

All hail Alexander Janhas the Savior of England!

Nah, Nasrallah is pretty based desu, putting aside the usual irrational hatred for Israel and the >muh palestine viewpoints. Same for Hezbollah as a whole.

>IMPLYING WE DON'T NEED CHAOS TO DEFEAT OUR ENEMY'S!

>September 14, 2016
>the day yellowstone awakens
>get out while you can

you are like a little babby. watch this

>Kill a frog because of Sudanese sun-dancing forum memes

I swear my alegience to you, Kekus maxim!

DEATH TO THE HERETIC, MAY MEME MAGIC STRIKE DOWN BOTH HIM AND HIS KIN

pretty sure hon hon hons been eating them since forever

you guys are retarded

>Owls in 2016
LMAO