THE SINISTER SIX

We all know Marvel and Sony will try to assemble the Sinister Six in their upcoming SPIDER-MAN movies. We already have Michael Keaton as the Vulture and Booken Woodbine as Shocker lined up as potential members, so who could they realistically get to play the rest of the gang?

I nominated this guy for Norman Osborn if DC doesn't nab him first.

Michael C Hall as Boomerang

Nah, Glenn Howerton.

I nominate Vinnie Jones for Rhino

Sounds like Marvel will just try to copy DC's suicide squad with a lamer version

It's impossible to be lamer than the DCEU's Suicide Squad.

There is so much wrong with this post I dont even know where to start

I bet Tinkerer will build a remote controlled Spider-Slayer robot like the original that had JJ's face and be a member in that form.

>DC's suicide squad
>lamer version
Those words. Is it possible to use them in a sentence together like that?

Colin Salmon as Mysterio.

I hope they make both Norman and the Goblin villains. Introduce Green Goblin first as a Spider-Man villain, then have Norman Osborn go against the Avengers.

Patton Oswalt Doc Oc

I was about to say he was in Agents of Shield, but then I realized I would get someone telling me it's non canon, or pointing out they gave Alfre Woodard two roles

I don't care about who plays them but I want them to be
Vulture
Shocker
Myserio
Scorpion
Doc Ock
Kraven

>Green Goblin in the Sinister Six

PLEB well aside from the rubbish Ultimate Spider-Man line-up, but still. The SS is Ock's team, Norman refused to be a part of it from its inception because only he is worthy of killing Spider-Man and he doesn't need five other guys to do it.

No, he's going to be Mr. Fantastic once they get the rights back.
Then Dee, Charlie, and Mac can be Invisible Woman, Human Torch, and The Thing.

People will call this Suicide Squad done right

>FOX
>Ever giving up the Fantastic Four rights
Theyll squat on that shit for years

Except theyre completely different you goddamn retard. And its not that hard to upstage WB's piss poor attempt of the squad

>villain teamup
>imply it isn't some kind of suicide squad

So that's it, huh? We're some kinda Sinister Six?

Marvel Studio and FOX relations are way better now than they were when Tranktastic Four was being made.
Marvel TV helped make that Legion show and they've done character trades.

Eric Bana as Mysterio
Yuri Kolokolnikov as Kraven

Last time I checked they were still pissed about how Marvel flipped Daredevil and made it a hit. I dont see it happening anytime soon sadly