Why is it that despite centuries of warfare and turmoil that Iranians/Persians/Babylonians/Assyrians still look...

Why is it that despite centuries of warfare and turmoil that Iranians/Persians/Babylonians/Assyrians still look aesthetically pleasing?

Shouldn't they be deformed after their ancestors have been exposed to chemical SCUD weapons?

Iranians have quite a bit of Aryan blood

they were the center point of an Aryan empire, it was them that conquered India and started the caste system

LMAO AJAM SANDNIGGERS

YOU ARENT WHITE NEVER WILL BE

>over 90% have operated noses
>want to be white
kek

They all depreciate exponentially after 27. Just like Russian women.

Shieet I kind of looks like a mix between two of them. I'm pretty sure I have no sand nog ancestry though.

I swear, non-whites are bunch of crabs in a bucket

You know that's false

It's called plastic surgery.

fuck off roach

you arnt even human and never will be

Iranians are pretty much the world champions of getting plastic surgery. A nose job during your lunchbreak? Very much a thing.

And cherrypicked bullshit images aside - Iranians are fiercely identical to the rest of their inbred dunecoon neighbors.

This.

>Why is it that despite centuries of warfare and turmoil that Iranians/Persians/Babylonians/Assyrians still look aesthetically pleasing?

What do you mean "despite"?
This isn't even social Darwinism, this is ACTUAL Darwinism.
To survive in Mesopotamia these last 5 centuries you had to either be a strong male, or a beautiful female that a strong male would be inclined to protect.
Centuries of warfare logically should INCREASE the aesthetics of a people, and, lo and behold, there's the OP pic.

isn't mia lebanese?

>Iranians are pretty much the world champions of getting plastic surgery

bullshit, that's south korea

SK is like top 3, but Iran is #1.

yes, true aryan warriors like Ali Sonoboli.

It is so beautiful!!

How come none of the "refugees fleeing war in Syria and Iraq" ever look like this, but look like pic related instead?