Thoughts?

I'm thankful I was born in America and not Britain after watching this

Should I watch this? Want to start something new on Netflix and I really like british humour

Time travel as always ultimately fucked the show.

It's good until it gets bad.

great first two seasons. Wacky, funny, inventive. The rest is crap.

why?
(i know nothing about the show btw)

their teenage experience seems bleak if this show is even partially true

S1 was great, the time travel episode in particular was kino. Then S2 came and wasn't great.
Then /ourguy/ Nathan left and it was the typical 'running out of ideas' things like adding shit characters, time travel bullshit and swapping powers

did he ever get to piss on her tits.

Watch The Inbetweeners

I stopped watching after Nathan left.
When they introduced that guy whose power is to be able to switch other people's powers I knew shit was going downhill from there.
That black chick is hot as fuck though.

This.
Once Rudy gets introduced, the whole show goes to shit.
I couldn't even finish the last season.

I liked most of the whole run, and think most of the hate for the later seasons comes from nostalgia and people assuming things must have been worse after a cast change. Seasons 1 and 2 have plenty of questionable things, too. Season 3 might have been kind of weak, but 4 and 5 were pretty decent; overall, the show actually managed to keep a pretty consistent quality.

And Rudy was a better character than Nathan.

Guy in the middle carried the show and it died when he left

i watched this in like 2010 and i loved it stopped watching after nathan left tho
should probably rewatch soon actually

>And Rudy was a better character than Nathan.

Never change Sup Forums, never change.

First 2 seasons are amazing

Dont tell me what to do dad

This

Barry worst character

Rudy was a better character, though. That's even usually the consensus in Misfits threads here (later seasons being shit, but Rudy being better). Gilgun is way better of an actor than a show like Misfits calls for, so there's tons of great character development for him; his arc is basically about two distinct sides of his personality growing. Nathan is just a cheeky Irish teenager with family problems, he's funnier, but there's a lot less there.

Reminder Ramsay Bolton was originally supposed to be the main villain, and he let Nathan drop at the end of S1, but because he became a fan favourite they changed it

Seasons one and two were KINO. Season three was watchable and the rest is shit.

I think I got to halfway through the second series before dropping it, not out of spite or anything, just never picked it up again. It was alright but the super powers weren't that interesting and the plot didn't really go anywhere. It was really popular at the time though so it's probably worth a try.

I also heard they replaced the entire cast later on, is that true? I hate it when shows do that.

I saw an episode where the nigger changed genders then got impregnated then changed back into a man

I thought Nathan or the black girl were going to make it far but turns out it's the autismo that made it big, terrible fucking actor.

KANGZ

I haven't seen this, but there was an 80s american show called The Misfits of Science with funny characters with funny powers, so odds are this one is a re-make anyway.

Pace yourself, newfag.

I'm in the minority who actually thinks series 3 isn't that bad (The Nazi episode is actually one of my favourites). After that and when the original cast have left, the only redeeming factor is Rudy

It just seemed to go on forever without any larger overarching plot. I got bored at a certain point

I remember an episode where the black dude had sex with a girl and the girl changed into an 80-year-old granny afterwards, and then he still went back for more.
I think that's where I dropped it.

That was Nathan wasn't it? And he didn't go back for more iirc

>First series
>Several episodes dedicated to hiding to dead bodies
>Most of the drama and tension comes from them being discovered

>third series
>several people die every episode
>lmao just bury them outside everything will be fine

I'm sure you're right, that was years ago, I can't remember. Proper weird though.

>I think that's where I dropped it.

That was the second episode lol