youtube.com/watch?v=2JLOSQAFYDA
youtu.be/yXQ7zsr1hXA
youtube.com/watch?v=_4-nwLck_u0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What will I think?

That it sucks donkey dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=2JLOSQAFYDA

somebody hook me up with a link

Micheal Keaton is a single gleaming gem in a pile of shit.

>good villain with reasonable reasons for turning to crime
>fun suit
>good acting
Sad thing is we'll probably never get to see Vulture kickass in that suit ever again

It's good. Sup Forums will be contrarians as usual

>No Emily Jean
it's shit.

>What will I think?

That you're now into black chicks.

It's an OK movie if you have chocolate fever you'll be happy, if you're gay you'll probably want to bang Spider-Twink.

>now

The Flash and Suits already did it for me, also Hollywood black is mulatto women, not black.

>if you're gay you'll probably want to bang Spider-Twink.

it's boring and stupid

>What will I think?
>That you're now into black chicks.

Is it out already? Can't seem to find it on the naughty sailors lagoon website.
I'll give it a go though, not every Marvel movie is great, but they're entertaining at least.

Its just another Marvel movie
Not bad but you will forget about it around 30 minutes after watching it

This is exactly why Raimi's Spider-Man will always be the best. Fuck ASM and fuck SM:H

You'll think that Peter is a cute boy.

looks like a tranny

>yfw Micheal Keaton with a budget ended up making a cooler mech suit than Tony Stark and his billions of dollas

Fuck, I miss Raimi.

youtu.be/yXQ7zsr1hXA

Mommy.

I've never seen a single Spiderman movie. Is this a good entry point, seeing as it's part of the whole MCU thing?
Or should I go back and watch some older ones?

Is it really a mech suit, though? It's mostly just the wings, the head piece and the bird feet. I agree though it looked cool as fuck.

Nigga you gotta watch the Raimi movies. You GOTTA.

I went into this movie HYPED I've liked every marvel and dc movie minus avengers 2, iron man 2, and suicide squad. Spider man is my favorite marvel character as well. Movie was not good at all. The acting was terrible (except for keaton and Holland) the script was really bad (I'm still shaking my head at the plot twist) the villian was lame and technically not even a bad guy. Just a dumb movie and horrible way to introduce Spider-Man to the MCU

Pfft Luke cage did it bigger and better

I'd probably say its more an exoskeleton suit than anything but for the job it was built for it worked fantastic.

Considering the shit him and his team were making from scraps of aliens and robots and shit and with whatever scraps and cash they could get together, If something like Shield gave them unlimited funding those guys would be pumping out weapons to whoop Thanos ass within a year.

Anyone else secretly hopes that they're gonna bring back Raimi and Jake Gyllenhal for a multiverse thing? Amy Pascal was already planning something like that from the leaked emails.

Watch the 1st one with Toney Maguire if you like it a lot watch 2 and then ignore everything everything else.

>Jake Gyllenhal
wtf I mean Tobey Maguire.

Enjoy chlamydia

It's okay. Judging from some things I'd heard, I was expecting it to be better, but it's pretty standard Marvel fare. The acting was decent, but some of the writing was pretty bad, and the movie didn't do nearly as much with the high school setting as the marketing implied it would. I enjoyed it, but I don't really see myself watching it again.

Forced nigger and sjw propaganda.

It was a pretty average marvel movie - that said I loved Vulture - his suit was great, he had a good motivation and Michael Keaton delivered a really great performance that was fun to watch.

Maybe it's because all other villains is so bad or Michael Keaton is so good but Villain is probably in my top 3 villains out of all MCU films

Yep. You can always count on Sony for this shit.

Everything is 'cool'.
Everything is making teenage mistakes.
Everything is race mixing.
Everything is quips.

*inhales deeply*

The CGI is really goofy looking at times, but the villains are nice.

I'll at least support the fat asian friend and sidekick but christ you could tell Sony went full hamfisted when it came to casting all the kids.

I don't think their were any 2 kids in the school that were the same shade/ethnicity

The more they come out, the more you appreciate Toby

This was without hyperbole the most insufferable, libshit Twitter/social media Reddit dreck I've ever seen.
I couldn't endure it and switched off after 45 minutes.

which Just Cause 3 mod is this?

This is the only reason I am waiting for a friend to get it and let me watch it. Keaton is and always has been one of my favorite actors.

A good Spiderman movie since the Raimi ones, but the Raimi ones are still better. Whoever did casting for this movie should be fired.

The was.. the 2 hasidic jews in the hallway scene towards the beginning. unbelievable.
That school must have stank..
One of the first line of dialog is PC- "They are called native americans now".

what the fuck

>amy pascal

Pic very much related

>aunt may will never hug you

Make up your own damn mind.

I loved it though.

If you can't find a streaming link yourself you are literally retarded. Fuck off.

>About to watch this. What will I think?
- Dumb kiddy Spiderman.
+ Good villain (plot and design).
- Nigger gf next door.
-- Nigger stalker gf wannabe with antifa syndrome.
- Ironmanlet as honor guest.

Another Marvel forgettable movie cash movie.

That poster makes me want to vomit

youtube.com/watch?v=_4-nwLck_u0

Incest

This, it's only worth watching for the Vulture if anything. The movie is full of SJW shit and large parts of it are boring or outright cringe-worthy.

You'll be thinking about Gwyeneth Paltrow sitting on your face

I understand spider man is big but it isnt fully marvel's and they're too far in the story to do a big spider man movie atm. infinity wars man and spidey will still be in it&will steal the show couple times

You'll probably think that it's a funny movie with some plot inconsistencies, interesting characters, and really surprisingly subversive qualities that you don't ordinarily see in a PG-13 movie aimed at adolescents. It's a genuinely great experience despite the nay-sayers.

I'm so disappointed with the forced diversity.

God damn, Flash alone makes me want to shoot the casting director. MJ being black now (or whatever she is) instead of a red head? Christ all mighty.

I want auntie to hug me, it's not fair.

They live in New York City. Are you kidding me?

Why do people keep posting that review. It only has 200 views is it meant to be someone important?

Sup Forums have you ever met black women in your life? most of them are sassy af and modern versions are like this.
dont go this much racist she was cool and had like 5mins of existence in movie anyway

New York is mostly Dominicans, Italians, and Jews.
All the whites live Upstate away from us.

I don't give a shit. The characters were made white, then make them fucking white!

I'm just saying the whole "cultural diversity" meme that righties keep tearing up about is so reactionary.

>characters that were written by white people decades ago were white, so make them white!

Like this.

That user is right though.
There is literally no reason aside from quotas to do this.

Even minorities don't like it, just make comic characters what they are.

This desu
All these triggered Sup Forums cucks hating based Zendaya lmao pathetic

you and your waife´s son will love it.

It's a 9/10 film, and my MOTY so far

>being white means anyone can fuck up your original characters because fee fee's

Fuck this earth, holy shit. If you want brown characters then fucking write them!

There's literally no need for you to act this way. I hope you realize there's another person on the other side of the screen and will think next time before posting.

if you pretend penis parker is Sup Forums and the fat kid is Sup Forums then its alright
just two best buds having a fun time and everyone against them

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums best buds.

Have you told Sup Forums they're being played by a fat Filipino in a wig?

>implying Sup Forums is white

Touche.

>people

It's obviously the fucking retard who made the video shilling his shit.

>check the uploader

Oh yeah, it's that fucking namefag who searches the catalog for any thread even slightly related to one of his videos and then spams the shit out of it as hard as he can. He's fucking pathetic.

after the shia thing they know
i mean if it was before that whole thing then penis parker would have been Sup Forums and Sup Forums the filipino

Oh yeah you're right, we should coddle and encourage literal retards, teach them to rely on spoonfeeding instead of instead of giving them reason to take some initiative and use their brains. My bad!

its a disney superhero movie. as in, disney teen movie. perfect, but hollow.

amen with butter

It's super bland, and very *diverse*

There is maybe 5 minutes of the movie I enjoyed, the whole dad reveal, and there were about 5 chuckle worthy jokes.

A very forgettable movie, didn't need to be made.

Yes I'd agree with this, Michael Keaton is enjoyable to watch

She is half white though, she clearly has good white genes.

The black part might make her more exotic, but it makes her uglier.

Michael Keaton was a gem, yes.

Something is wrong when the only enjoyable parts of the movies have to do with the antagonist, and you root for the antagonist to bash that little spiderpricks head in.

Jake Gyllenhal as adult Spider-Man would be kino.

>hollywood casts a negress
>its basically a white bitch with dark skin
when will we get a true chocolate goddess on the big screen??