Anyone else happy that Cartman recovered his dignity but is still dating Heidi...

Anyone else happy that Cartman recovered his dignity but is still dating Heidi? Now the Show will stop with the Terrible Seasons with contuinity they been doing since last Season and just focus on doing funny Standalone Episodes. We got the same old Cartman back but with a Girlfriend, everyone wins.

We'll see. I think it's cute they're together. I fully expect Cartman to totally fuck it up, just like he does most things in his life, because he's paranoid, selfish and self destructive.

Or maybe it'll be Heidi. But I doubt it. Cartman's record speaks for itself.

>Anyone else happy that Cartman recovered his dignity but is still dating Heidi?

But he didn't get any dignity. It only showed that mostly just said she was smart and funny to butter her up. The moment she showed that she was at least genuinely smart and wasn't dependent on his empty insults, he got insecure and suddenly bought what Butters was saying.

South Park was basically calling out white knights for pretending to give a shit about women just because they want vagina.

>on his empty complements

yeah, it will be nice to see the next season go episodic for a while, maybe have it like season 4 or 6 were they go through a subtle transition like the forth grade.

They got new material to work with, it's been harder to add drama to Cartman cause of how low he sunk. Giving him something to potential lose could benefit his stories.

Im a bit bummed out Wendy and Stan are still separated

Butters will cuck him next season

you are a moron
what actually happpenned was that cartman was a horny idiot who thought his girlfdriend was absolutely perfect like all horny morons do
he actally gets pretty sad when he realises it was all in his head and she int funny
he even tells butters he cant live without her
but wathever you are tumblr so i could be talking with a dog, hell dogs are smarter than you

I can tell from the last two episodes that they'll plan to do some clean up for season 21, they may have a lot of call backs or related plot points that will wrap up what season 20 couldn't.

GOT EEM

>implying the memberberries won't be the major focus of next season

Shit.
Well said, nigga

He hasn't recovered his dignity. He just revealed himself to be completely insecure.

Doesn't matter. The whole season was utter shit.

>those random capitalized words

Sorry its Autism

No shit Doctor.

It's hilarious you virgins can't tell when a relationship is over.

He is still fucking her in the ass so its not over yet

Is it bad I rooted for kira the whole time?

Not in the least

>catch the episode where all the kids have to take care of eggs for school
>Cartman broke the egg he was taking care of with Heidi
>in an oddly kind moment tried to negotiate it so that at least Heidi wouldn't fail because of something he did
>premiered back in 2005

>shitting on white knights
>tumblr

Are you new or something?

There is nothing wrong with continuity, it's just that they seem to be stretching too few jokes to thin specially since Trump won, the episodes seem to be moving at a snails pace.

Can you fools not read facial expressions? It's over, if not immediately, then Cartman is scheming up to do something big with regards to her

this

>"you seem distant lately"
She knows something's up
>he suddenly doesnt find her funny anymore
>calls all women conniving snakes in the grass
>wipes away her kisses
Jesus, he's already acting disgusted towards her, I don't get it

Yes, this was discussed heavily on Sup Forums at the beginning of season 20