Why does jughead abuse betty in Riverdale?

why does jughead abuse betty in Riverdale?

she's a serpent slut

Was cooper just as edgy as jughead when he was young?

how much are you getting paid to shill for this show?

Do you honestly think Sup Forums is the place anyone comes to shill? Unless they're really targeting the nerdy white virgin demographic I doubt it.

just take a long stare at betty's face in your picture and you will understand why

You're that Canadian from Sup Forums aren't you

Because they live in Riverdale. Where else would he abuse her?

enjoying my universal healthcare, comprehensive sex ed, and intergalactic marxist doctrines up here, thank you very much

You think he abused her IRL

I hope so

Go on

That's gonna be a hell of a ketchup when it grows up ;)

why do you watch cw garbage?

Because Sup Forums has the same taste as a teenage girl. Is this your first day here?

She's the type of girl who would get cornered groped by a MILFy teacher (or the queen bee looking at you Cheryl).

why is cole's acting so inconsistent. Sometimes it sounds like he's literally just reading his lines off for the first time and other times he's pretty good.

the mother's acting is the worst

Holy shit, is that Cody? 10 years later, and he's STILL playing a high school student.

'tis

He probably drags her by her hair into his trailer, rips off her skirt, pulls down her panties (just kidding, she doesn't wear any) and goes raw dog all while she "begs" him not to.

Is Sabrina going to make an appearance? Will she use her powers for good or evil?

it's the jacket

POST MORE BEST BOY

treat em mean keep em keen

you think he chokes her

his ex heavily implied on tumblr that he abused her so absolutely he chokes her

hot

>jughead
more like reddithead