Black user here...

Black user here. Nearly 85% of my Facebook feed (and it's all white guys) literally circlejerks around what this guy says. What's his deal? Who is he? Why does he unironically believe that 25 unarmed black people were killed by white officers? I hear he's not even black? Why the fuck does he not care about black on black crime? Can't he see that we're the problem of our own shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/fpm/258582/internalized-racism-white-leftists-daniel-greenfield
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he's a white guy with a black haircut who writes opinion pieces for the new york daily news

he's a huge twat.

Black guy here.
Yeah he writes for New York Daily, his name is Shaun King.

I don't care for his work, personally.

Never seen the guy before, he looks like a faggot

Jeffery King pretends to be a black guy like a tranny pretends to be a girl.

You can bet Soros is paying his rent.

Looks fake and gay.

There's no way this guy isn't at least 12.5% black

This is the 5th black user here over the past hour by the way.

Reminder to type sage in the options field.

Can you guys at least make the right counter-argument. No one is saying black people don't kill each other. The thing is, they go to prison when they d. Cops should be held to a higher standard and are basically never held accountable for their fuckups, which is why even white people avoid cops a lot of the time.

Are you dumb? He is PRETENDING to be black.

He's a white guy who seriously wanted to be oppressed but wasn't born white and perfectly healthy physically. I don't say mentally because who deludes themselves into acting like they're black when they're obviously some whitey

He's a racist white guy

>Who is he?
Talcum X

So he's white? Man he sure has everyone believing him he's another nigger though.

Yeah and they're all literally "da evil white piggy cop kill all of us we gud bois we dindu nuffin" I swear, he literally called the guy in Milwaukee a good person and he willfully painted the officer as white. What a crock of shit. This is blatant.

He has the hipster's glasses. Automatically faggot by default. Everyone and their mom wears it like it's their job to fit in with the rest of the crowd.

King is a fucking clown

>Virtue signalling is the expression or promotion of viewpoints that are especially valued within a social group, especially when this is done primarily to enhance the social standing of the speaker. For example, expressing a hatred of the conservative newspaper Daily Mail might be an example of virtue signalling on the British left. The term is chiefly used by commentators to criticize the platitudinous and empty or superficial support of socially progressive views on social media, but has also been used to describe analogous behavior in other groups, such as pro-gun rights grandstanding among the American right, and by signalling theorists to discuss conspicuous piety among the religious faithful as well as agnostics and atheists.

king wigger of the blm

I like how he has to keep his hair that short to hide the fact that he doesn't have nappy nigger hair

As a WHITE MALE the only way for Jeffery King to win SJW points was to either chop off his dick or copy the 1986 movie 'Soul Man.' He chose the latter.

The US education system needs to improve punctuation in it's pupils.

I'll bet $50 that other blacks will call you a coon or a house negro if you go against their circlejerk.

He isn't fooling anyone except clueless dumbasses.

This is a point BLM was formed to discourage. Any group demanding government accountability will quickly become infiltrated by the government and shut down, cop block, tea party, and so on as far back as the great depression.

sjw is the greatest cancer neger
the germanic man has no greater enemy than his own kind

Who's that guy? Another liberal media fake black guy person?

Why is everyone now trying to be black? Can't people see that this is actually kind of racist itself? I don't mean the whole dress up like a rapper shit, I mean, change the skin color to black just to pass as black when you're white.

Remember this crazy cunt? Rachel Dolezal. Same deal as King.

frontpagemag.com/fpm/258582/internalized-racism-white-leftists-daniel-greenfield

Jeffrey is whiter than me, about 3 shades lighter. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. Guess Im no less than 25% black now.

DO YOU SEE A CONNECTION NIGGERS

Lefties are pushing the meme that only whites can be racist (i.e. le racism = power + prejudice)

shit beat me to it llol nice work muh nignog

Oh I've been called Uncle Tom and my girlfriend Aunt Jemima. Both of us hate that Black Lives Matter crap and everyone at my college knows it. But the twist is that the only black people calling us that are the rich ass whitewashed ones at my college who pretend to be the poor urban blacks who actually get held back by the government.

here is another brain damaged leftist

ANOTHER POOR LITTLE OPPRESSED MINORITY

ANOTHER PHONY

Sniffing around his butthole and groin area should be able to tell his race, if he's black he'll have a repungent jungle odor.

forgot to add the idiot thinks shes a native american. in case you cucks dont know.
alot of you might not know because your busy rating cock pics on Sup Forums

Well educated hypocrite making a quick buck by being a demagogue.

BLM are the real Uncle Toms. They're mentally trapped on the Marxist plantation and they don't even realize it. They're doing the bidding of Massa' Soros.

Talcum X

>Why the fuck does he not care about black on black crime?

Because white people don't care about black-on-black crime.

>TALCUM X

HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAH

Underrated post.

hey didnt bolivia have like a genocide or something

With that reasoning if the KKK goes to Zimbabwe and lynches blacks for fun then they're not being racist.

pocahontas

Fauxahontas

She's like 1/32 native american or something IIRC

I'm actually 36% Native American according to DNA whiz. I still don't say I'm Native American, how she can lie to people so easily goes beyond me.

Pretty much.
Which is why "progressive" dumbfucks and their marxist rethorics never ever discuss the situation of white zimbabweans, Boers, Africaaners, Black-feet (french families living in Algeria), etc. Their power-based reasoning wouldn't stand and they would have to apologize for whites, which they can't bring themselves to do.

No she's not. She made it up to get a $400,000 AA college job. Genealogists charted her ancestry. She is 100% white.

>I hear he's not even black?
You have eyes right?

he's a wigger LARPing as a black man. Embarrass the white guilt pussies on your feed by pointing this out

Remember that "black" leader of some black institute the other year that turned out to be white?

The whole "transracial" movement that Sup Forums started that was SHUT DOWN by the media?

No?

Anyone born and raised in the United States is native American. Native and indigenous are not synonyms.

>36% Native American
Do you look like a Mexican?

FACT:
George Zimmerman is more black than Sean King

RACIALLY Native American
Amerindian if you prefer

Indians aren't indigenous either, they're Mongoloids who crossed the Bering Strait

Does that make his case black-on-black crime?
Does that mean the justice system is finally free of bias for lettign a black man having a fair trial and be found innocent?

They aren't murdering them you fucking twat.

If I get a buzzcut with a shape-up and grow a little chin goatee thing, do I get to pretend to be black too? Will I be eligible for the gibs?

Well to be honest many people can't tell what I am. But 56% of my Dna is European mainly Italian. Mexicans never think I'm Mexican so I don't think I look Mexican .

And the Apache Tribe has contacted my family

Honestly? We need to stop with the race bullshit and think of ourselves as Americans. Only way we will be able to heal.

Division is a tactic by the progressive marxist democrats to overrule the Constitution, and it's working.

You can't just pretend race doesn't exist. Niggers and spics are shit and we need to do our best to stem their growth. Otherwise the country is lost.

>Because white people don't care about black-on-black crime.

Niether do niggers.

There are good minorities and bad whites though. You want white progressive democrats to have a lot of kids? I don't think so.

Race does exist but that doesn't mean it needs to be in our politics. We're Americans first and need to start thinking that way, it's what the founders intended.

Someone else pointed out this guy flares his nostrils for every picture and I can't understand it. It's pathetic.

He's Talcum X

You both have a point, but many of our problems are cultural, and have been made worse by Democratic policies. The black murder rate was falling up until the 60's and Johnson's "Great Society" policies and his "War on Poverty"

Blacks actually had fathers, the lack of which is by far one of the biggest contributions to why they are so shit today.

>racism = power + prejudice
It's strange to me that they say this and are also so insistent that minorities never, ever have power.

Whenever this faggot tweets something, tweet this photo back at him. Keks ensured.

> whoosh

Guys we have been officially blown out of the water
Sup Forums has no more substance and we might as well leave

Here is the question. If Chicago had a Republican mayor and city council, would black people there be acting different?

I think they would for two reasons:
1. We would promote pro-family values like marriage and stop subsidizing single mothers
2. We would allow everyone except felons to own guns, so they'd be able to protect themselves from crime

I think with those two reforms you'd see crime rates heavily decline. Chicago would probably be as safe as some rural towns.

You have to remember that prior to the 1960s, black people were doing pretty well. Even though we did some bad stuff in the past, like segregation, they were catching up to whites in terms of society. Then what happens? That racist progressive LBJ says "i'll have niggers voting Democrat for 200 years" and sure enough sticks them back on the plantation.

Talk about his mom, he gets super pissed when you do.

Black lives matter only when they are taken by a white cop.

This is the narrative being fed and fueled because....ding ding ding Soros is pushing for a federal police force, ultimately a UN police force that do not have to recognize US citizen rights.

TONS of thugs and gangsters get away with it though. Only sheltered liberals dont know this

>Cops should be held to a higher standard and are basically never held accountable for their fuckups

Let me tell you a little secret about why cops walk after shooting niggers:

Every single time the cops are charged with murder. Murder has a very specific definition. When you say someone committed murder you are saying they intentionally killed someone with the intent to do so in a premeditated fashion. That is to say, murder is the planned killing of another human being.

Charging a police officer who has never met the person they shot before in their entire life with murder is like charging a guy who had his dick cut off in an industrial accident five years ago with rape. He's going to walk even if he felt up some girl's skirt.

A cop killing some black guy is not murder. It is manslaughter at best. A guy with no dick feeling up a girl is not rape. It is sexual assault at best. Until people realize what the fuck murder charges actually entail cops will continue to walk.

>it's pupils
A