I read somewhere that apparently Hermione ended up being Minister for Magic, is that canon now?

I read somewhere that apparently Hermione ended up being Minister for Magic, is that canon now?
Also pic related was Emma Watson's peak.

Philosopher's Stone was her peak

The book just mentions she had Ministry ambitions, I think her being the PM was from that play which is generally not seen as canonical

I've called the cops, you have about ten minutes to destroy your harddrive

we need to go younger

she becomes whatever jk rowling wants to virtue signal about

that's from the play
according to JKR its canon but not even redditors take it into consideration cause its lame
if you consider it canon you'd have to accept that Hermione also mutated into a black woman at some point

Well, you can hardly expect any consistency in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises.

Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

younger!

younger, I tell you!

The dictionary definition of Sup Forums should be a screencap of this thead so far.

Official Hermoine Rankings: Chamber of Secrets > Prisoner of Azkaban > Goblet of Fire > Half Blood Prince > Sorcerer's Stone > Order of the Phoenix > Deathly Hallows

perfect.

She maek benis hard :DDDDDD

Yeah, I don't think even the most die-hard fans see the plays as canon. I think in the books Hermione got a job at the Ministry at some kind of department that dealt with intelligent magical creatures like Goblins and House Elves and started trying to change the House Elf enslavement thing from within. That sounds a lot more like Hermione than actually going for the top job. But then this was all written before Rowling completely lost her mind and started retroactively fucking with the lore.

Her peak should have been peeing into my mouth then slitting my throat.

das it mane

>dumbledore is gay now
>hermione can be black
Bitch is insane.

she mag my benis sofd DDDDD:

Good thing I'm behind seven proxies

Original Dumbledore was perfectly portrayed, he was kind, funny, sweet and reassuring.
>Actor was known to be a complete cunt on set

Recast Dumbledore was mostly seen as inferior to the original one, showing too much anger and not nailing the kindness and warmth of the character.
>Actor was loved by everyone on set, known for cracking jokes and being great around the child actors, giving them acting and life advice when asked, creating great camaraderie with the entire cast

This.

That's photoshopped btw

Purest loli kino.

Obviously, Emma famously didn't wear any panties on set.

What would you do with an invisibility cloak at Hogwarts, besides spying on girls?
I'd probably break into Snape's office and spy on him, watch his evening routine, watch him going to bed, watch him while he sleeps. I know that sounds somehow more sinister but the guy is so secretive and I just want to see him when he's alone, doing his own thing.

she used to be so pure...
serious question, what can I realistically do to keep my daughter from becoming a feminist or a slut?
some nights I can't sleep thinking she might grow up to become a mindless sjw and that would fuck me up for life

She was at her cutest in this movie tbqh.

>tfw have never found a depfilekino that gives me the same feel as this image does
feels bad

Regular penetration should help.

Raise her right. Take her to church. Instill good values into her and make sure that both you and her mother are good role models. She will look to you as a guide for the man she will want in her life.

I traced your IP. I've found out where you live, your name, your occupation.
I am coming for your daughter.
I will rape her. Now, don't be alarmed. Don't freak out. I won't ruin her puss. I will fuck her ass.
Bent over.
Do not try to intervene. I do not wish to harm you, or your lovely wife. But I must do what I must do, and you have brought this upon yourself. I will use lube (both on my cock and her virgin hole). I will not hurt her (although I will lightly choke her). But I will pound your young daughter's butt doggystyle and shoot a sticky load up her ass.
Yoh have been warned.

Just raise her right man. Create a close bond, but also let her do her own thing. Don't be too distant because that will result in daddy issues, which results rebellion, which results in slutty behaviour.
As for your daughter becoming a feminist, there's nothing wrong with that. You should encourage her to do her best in school and follow her dreams and tell her she's just as good as anybody else.
If you're talking about keeping her from becoming a feminazi man-hating cunt, keep her away from social media. That's going to be the hardest part though.

Watching it now and she does make some good faces.

Her "acting" is so OTT.

Yeah right next thing you'll be telling me that this is photoshopped too.

Current Emma is best Emma you weirdos. It's fine to have a crush on young Emma when you were at her age, but gushing over a prepubescent child at your current age is frankly sick.

What went wrong?

Funny guy.

haha where do you think you are bro? We're the final boss of the internet, lad! The hate machine! Shoe program, nigga! 23 hour lockdown!

>What would you do with an invisibility cloak at Hogwarts, besides spying on girls?
Hang around in the teacher's lounge and listen in on all the gossip because I know from experience that teachers love talking shit about annoying students

too much ass

>The book just mentions she had Ministry ambitions

I don't think it does. She even gets asked by the Minister if she's interested in the Ministry and she says she'd rather do some good in the world.

Feminists are man hating cunts.

What went right?

Nah, they just want equal rights.
It's the new wave of feminazis that hate men and cry rape when a man holds open a door for them.

Excuse me

How tall is that doll and are there any hotglue webms out?

Emma is kino

people who just want equal rights for men and women don't call themselves feminists anymore
current feminists seek the sexual liberation for women and a punishment for men

>people are probably bying this doll just to hotglue it
someone should try to custom make a hermione doll out of it
and then hotglue it.

>hotglue it
Is that code for cumming on it?

Yes, it's something weeaboo's tend to do with those fancy anime figurines you can buy. There's thousands of clips of guys soaking 7-inch plastic models with semen.

Japan's sex robot industry is currently booming and making huge progress, you can expect fully functional sex robots on the market within like 10 years. After that it's only a matter of time before businesses start producing celebrity sex dolls. Forget little dolls, you can get a life size Hermione in a couple years. Best to start saving up now though, that shit isn't gonna be cheap.

Is this literally babie's first day on internet?

>still obsessing over inferior girls

sad

classic Sup Forums

I love a redhead, but Ginny just doesn't cut it for me. Give me ginger Hermione instead.

uhuh i see

HP threads tend to be a lot better when the focus isn't on Hermione. OP made a bad decision there. Unless it was his intention to get a thread going about underage girls and wanking over statues

search your heart

>Somewhere out in the world are illegal sex dolls cast in the likeness of a young Emma Watson

Ravenclaw is perfection.

Emma should be careful about speaking out of turn when it comes to the sisterhood.

>actor was known to be a complete cunt on set

what? I've literally heard nothing but praise for Richard Harris whenever he's mentioned in interviews with the cast. They only recast him when Richard Harris fucking died, which is a pretty legitimate reason to recast a character 2 fils into a 8 film series

>the one on the right
>those glasses
>that makeup
>those piercings

In the Cursed Child (which is Canon), she's Minister for Magic, Harry is head of the Auror Office, Ron runs Whezlies Wheezies (or whatever the fuck the twins stores was called.

Ravenclaw should have jet black hair, had one job

I could be wrong here, but Harris had a rep as a bit of a hell raiser, didn't he? But I don't think he was mean.

Michael Gambon is a nice guy, and often hilariously funny.

dumbledore was always gay though, she had writers remove lines referring to dumbledore's past female lovers in the movie scripts when the films were still coming out

Upload it to r/Sup Forums lol

for god's sake dont molest her when she's five thus ruining any chance of her having healthy romantic relationships and also ruining her trust in men and making her afraid of leaving the house for most of her adolescence resulting in her being socially retarded well into her 20s ;_;

Emma's ass is impressive.

please tell me there are more fakes of emma looking like she does on the right

pleb taste: hermione in philosophers stone
top tier taste: pansy parkinson in philosophers stone

I want to lick her face and suck on her nose

I know he wasn't recast for personal reasons, and it's sad he died because he was a great Dumbledore. And obviously the cast aren't going to slag off an old acting legend who just died.
But Miriam Margolyes, who played Professor Sprout is a very interesting woman who doesn't give a shit about social niceties. She was on the Graham Norton Show and admitted that Richard Harris was an absolute terror on set. He was often in a foul mood, argued with the director and producers, shouted a lot, and generally frightened the child actors a lot with his behaviour. You should look up that interview, it's a really interesting insight.

Not mean or evil in any sense, but terrible to deal with on set. Like you said, he had a reputation for it. God rest his soul and all, but he was one of those older generation theatre luvvies who tended to demand attention and respect.
Gambon on the other hand was a delight on set according to many. As was Alan Rickman while we're on the subject, who really bonded with Radcliffe and helped him out a lot with acting and dealing with fame.

>Ravenclaw is perfection.
My man. Nothing beats brunette.

Is anyone more of a retconning faggot than Rowling?
>dumbledore was gay
>hermoine was black
>everyone is slytherin voted Leave
>hogwarts was full of refugees and trannies "you just never saw them"
>Voldemort is literally Trump
No!

Well in the books she's a war hero and Wizard Jesus's best friend.

Seems a bit weird. Ron would be the character with the ambition to run the Aurors while Harry would be happy to fuck off to some cottage and live in peace.

I think ron was an auror for like a year and then he quit to help with the joke shop.

Dumbledore has been gay for nearly a decade at this point, man. Let it go.

Yes.

Some of Rowling's more recent "revelations" are stupid, but I never had trouble with the "Dumbledore was gay" reveal. I'm pretty sure she knew he was gay, but what was the point of mentioning it in the books? Where would it have fit in the story and why would it be important? Dumbledore mentioning his sexuality to a teenage Harry in his office during one of their meetings would just be weird.

There's lots of stuff writers know about their various characters that they leave out of the books because there's no real opportunity or point in revealing it. The McGonagall backstory Rowling wrote afterwards was an interesting read, but where would you have put it in the books?

Also it was pretty much implied in the last book that Dumbledore and Grindelwald's childhood friendship was a bit more than just a regular friendship.
I'm just saying, out of all the shit Rowling comes up with these days, Dumbledore being gay really wasn't that big a deal nor was it that much of a leap like some of the other stuff.

which harry potter movie would Sup Forums vote as the one for prime emma

i would guess 2 but i don't think that i'm just guessing that other people think that

you need to hire a black man to scare the shit out of her multiple times throughout her life

Hermione being Minister for Magic and Harry being head of the Auror Office is just so unoriginal and obvious. Fuck that play.
I could see Hermione working in the Ministry and trying change it from the inside, but becoming the Minister is just too obvious and easy.
Harry wanted to be an Auror so that's fine, but Head Auror? It all just sounds too good to be true, too much of a happy ending.

Harry and Ron both thought being Aurors would be cool. But I could see Harry retiring after a couple of years and living with his family in peace, often having friends round.
Ron ending up working in the joke shop is the only one I can actually see happening. He always was a bit too lazy and carefree at school to really be a good professional Auror, and it's a nice idea that he bonded with George after Fred died, and they both run a successful shop together.

Five or six for me. That's when she really started to blossom, and her acting got a bit better.
Early Emma was cute as fuck, but later Emma was actually sexy.

>too much of a happy ending.
For wizard jesus?

>Those fucking thighs
>Those fucking feet

It's just too sappy for me.
I liked how in LotR Frodo is just so traumatized by all the shit he went through that he can't get back into his normal life again and decides to sail away to elf heaven. Maybe that's a bit too dark an ending for the Harry Potter series, but I would've liked to see some sort of effect on Harry after all the shit he went through, all the people he lost, all the burdens he had to bare.
But nope, it just zooms to 19 years later and he's happily married and is the best Auror in the world, and the series literally ends with the words "all is well.".

I see what you mean but I don't think his journey was ever really as harrowing as Frodo's

>minister for magic
minister OF magic you fucking retard

>emma watson will never kick you in the balls repeatedly with her naked feet and once you are lying on the ground in pain step above your head sit down upon your mouth lips to lips and release her precious golden fluid inside you

>jpeg
>is png

>I see what you mean but I don't think his journey was ever really as harrowing as Frodo's
Nigga, Frodo had to - at worst - face a bitch-ass spider and some ghost crackas. My boy Harry was fightin giant snakes, black-ass death spectres, a buncha KKK wizards, killa fish people, a crazy muthafukkan dragon and the Trump of the wizard world just to name a few.

The political spectrum right there.

True, Frodo went through a lot of horrible stuff.
But Harry lost his parents when he was a baby, got raised by an abusive family that underfed him and stuck him in a cupboard for 11 years, then goes to Hogwarts where he faces death every year in different ways, along the way he meets several father figures he desperately needs, but they all die one after the other, and then he learns he has to kill the most dangerous and powerful wizard in the world, who's very name is so traumatizing to those around him that they don't even say it out loud.
It's amazing that he turned out so well in the end. Just a hint of trauma yet to be overcome would've been great.

>Hermione being Minister for Magic and Harry being head of the Auror Office
Those honestly make sense. They were war heroes with 100% popularity ratings. The press probably demanded Harry head the Aurors from the moment he joined.