Daily reminder HE'S A FUCKING GAMESHOW HOST!

Daily reminder HE'S A FUCKING GAMESHOW HOST!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=27ptSoUjPa4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And he is the President of the United States too!

When his term ends, he'll start a new show "The Celebrity Presidential Candidate"

>hillarious clinton lost to that

>88
>3030
>00

wtf I love game show hosts now

Shut up, Bob.

MAYBE IF YOU HILLDAWGS POKÉMON WENT TO THE POLLS WE WOULDN'T HAVE THIS MR. MIME AS PRESIDENT

Ronald Reagan was the president for 8 fucking years and was not only an actor but the twice-president of SAG

Politicians are all human garbage, no one actually cares about their lives or qualifications if they say what either the left or right want to hear.

Reminder that the god emperor is in the WWE Hall of Fame

Daily reminder that he's a wwe hall of famer, and we finally have a heel President.

If I remember my wrasslin by-laws this means that the POTUS title can be won in a cage match during summer slam.
Someone get me Mick Foley on the line. We're one slamalamading-dong from the turbuckle away from having a president that I can truly fear and respect.

Reminder that it's republicans that have twice elected actors to the Presidency, and the second time he didn't even have any previous political experience. Reminder that it's also republicans that get upset when celebrities talk about how shit their candidate is because "they should just stay out of politics"

Reagan was an actor, so what?

There are a lot better things to bitch about when it comes to Trump.

>/tvleftypol/ cant stop talking about trump

SummerSlam came and sucked assa
already, probably the next shot at the championship will be Royal rumble.

But more than likely he would face Roman reigns at Royal rumble, with a controversial ending. Then he'll drop the presidency at WrestleMania with Roman getting a clean win.

>Reagan was an actor, so what?
80's Sup Forums memed that asshole into office too.

Daily reminder that YOU LOST

Imagine if some legal loophole allowed this to happen.

The best U.S President in the last 40 years was an actor
But of course mentally ill liberals will take low blows where they can't actually make an argument

Can't wait for remake of Bedtime for Bonzo with Nicole Kidman, Idris Elba and Pierce Brosnan

Obama wasn't an actor.

youtube.com/watch?v=27ptSoUjPa4

BEST OPENING!

What about those days where his healthcare planned failed?

You son of a bitch, you got me.

He was also Governor of California for 8 years, Trump has literally no experience aside from running a """"business""""

Hurr you're just stupid, tax cuts for the rich will definetly help

Not only a gameshow host but a billionaire real estate mogul and now the President of the USA!

Trump is many things but 1 thing he's not is a loser

>implying the United States isn't a business
pleb

There are no tax cuts for the rich my man.You were misinformed.
There are tax cuts for the middle class and corporations however.

that's the guy they almost removed from office because Alzeheimers was making him mentally incapable of doing his job right?

>Hillary wins money in the bank
>Gets a rematch anytime, anywhere
>Interrupts Donald's press conferences just holding up the briefcase trying to work Donald into a shoot for weeks on end
>State of the Union ppv finally comes
>In the middle of the speech comy and Huma come out and beat Donald with a chair and put him through a table
>Hillary comes out and cashes in
>The crowd goes wild
>Grabs him by the balls and uses her email server smash finishing move
>Hillary ding-dong diddly wins the president
>Goes up to the mic shooting a terrible promo completely ruining the show

So?

Most politicians are actors i feel that he is one of the first that is not acting.

>What is estate tax, a tax that exponentially affects the rich who have metric fuck tons to inherit.

I'd shoot this guy if I lived near him.

>his healthcare plan

that is the GOPe's healthcare plan, not much he can do as he isn't a member of congress.

>her approval rating is still 6 points lower

So? The guys on Shark Tank do the EXACT SAME FUCKING THING, but they're still respected entrepreneurs. What is it about Trump being a game show host that is so wrong?

>Deflecting this hard

Daily reminder HE'S A FUCKING B-MOVIE ACTOR!

He was certainly a shitty president though.

He's right, you know

>People who disagree with me are backwards uncivilized retards who shouldn't be able to vote

This is why Hillary lost.

I can't hear you over that healthcare you're benefitting from.

Reminder that since 60s ALL POTUS have been controlled by media and corporations, so in the end all of them are like glorified celebrities, and not real politicians.

You mean the healthcare from my employer that I'm now paying more for but getting the same coverage?

Daily reminder he's your President, faggot.

Reminder all those celebrities that said they were leaving if he won still live in the US

And he's a FUCKINNG WHITE MALE!

>implying everyone posting is American
Americans represent only 45% of the total traffic of the site.

Daily reminder, I bet OP was American and so am I.

Not him but the point is less that Celebrities shouldn't be involved in politics and more that politics is a full time job. I'm not even a Trumpanzee, but that's the way I feel. Everyone is free to voice their opinions but celebrities with followers who want to emulate them in every way shouldn't parrot shit that they don't even understand.
I still stand with Rand

It's always kind of surreal and fun looking back at all the cameos he made on tv, movies and commercials.

God I hope Trump stops ignoring Rand and actually pushes for his full repeal of Obamacare.

>George Takei was on Celebrity Apprentice and lost
This explains so much of why he whines about Trump all day

>presidential candidates must now compete at challenges designed by Pres Trump
>we watch as Cruz backstabs Carson in the boardroom
This would be the world's best timeline.

Was*

>Trying to stop The Future
Why do they think making every white country into a third world shithole is a good thing or inevitable? Are they like some sort of some sort of battered wife who thinks if they just placate the most violent people by acting in their interests that they'll be safe?

>underage thinks he "memed" on Trump into office
_donald

I honestly hope for a total economic collapse, race war, and martial law at this point.

>a majority of the celebrities who were on his show and lost have a hate boner for him on twitter

this explains so much

He is the president.

That guy who does Dirty Jobs should be next.