youtube.com/watch?v=uE_hF1R20rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Skarsgard> Ledger >>>>>>>>>>honka honka

ENOUGH FROM THE CLOWN

MOM'S

>I'm da juuka baby! hehehe theehehe

You tell me.

WHY SO HONKA HONKA CHARLIEEE?

>Leto walked on set dressed as a cowboy, firing toy six-shooters into the air whilst screaming the entire lyrics to "Wild Wild West" into Smith's face.

>hello beautiful

Nothing will ever top this. The Heat is eternal.

What the fuck, I knew Leto was bringing "method acting" to a whole new low during shooting but that shit is something else entirely.

I have no idea if he's beeing offensive or not. But seems like he's acting like a real autists there

what's his problem?
ew.com/movies/2017/09/28/jared-leto-suicide-squad-condoms-denial/

this one

Is this the dawn of clownshit?

I bet Will went along with it for about a minute until he kept signing, then just stared a hole in him the rest of the time.

*blocks your path*

Will banned him from an afterparty in his house, actually.

Who was in the wrong here?

Pennywise is not scary when you realize that his only power comes from your fear of him. You then have a rational imperative to NOT be afraid of him as it is counter productive. This is why me, an intellectual, will never be afraid of such a ridiculous horror villain.

Suicide Squad Joker= Bottom Shelf

time.com/4420595/suicide-squad-will-smith-jared-leto/

>"We all shared really deep stories about ourselves and our pains and our triumphs," said Smith. "And then on set you thought he was being a nice guy you were trying to share your life, and then in the middle of a scene he throws your childhood trauma back at you and says, 'Dude, the Joker did it.'"

How much do you think Will hates Jared still to this day?

MELVIN MELVIN BROTHER OF THE JOKER

>“I straight up do not like that dude. He’s an ass. On set we were all professionals except him. I had a cast party at my house and did not invite him cause I knew he’d like steal my family photos and eat them.”

>“Dude threw a dead pig on our read through table. Dude was in character at 6am during breakfast, pi$$ing in my oatmeal and s#!t. I can’t be more clear. I hate Jared Leto and his 30 Seconds To Mars bulls#!t. I hate him and I wish he could just act and be normal and shut up.”

How did he do it? Is that what he had to prepare himself for the moment he saw the script? Is that why he isolate himself in a hotel room for weeks?

>>>
holy shit lmao is this the real reason they cut his scenes down because everyone hated him

> mfw Leto knew the movie was going to be absolute shit so he decided to troll under the guise of "method acting"

Truly/ourguy/

wtf i love leto now

Everyone hated him. He gave Margot a box with a live rat, used condoms and a bunch of stupid shit on top of constantly pawning her. She goes on a interview how scary and creep he was during the whole thing. To the point where she wouldn't be alone with him.

where's the behind the scenes it would of been better than the actual movie

Lol. I want to believe.

Fuck marry kill
Fuck- Pennywise
Marry- why so serious
Kill- DAMAGED

defbuzz.com/news/will-smith-does-not-like-jared-leto-and-its-kind-of-hilarious

that one in particular is fake
People made so many fake articles on Jared Leto during the time, it was so hard to differentiate them from real articles. They felt too real.
Fun times

sounds too good to be true

So he actually tried to bring the "times you acted like the joker" meme to life by trolling everyone on set nonstop? At least he was motivated for the role I guess.

Didn't even watch the movie since people told me it's garbage.

Why do you think the meme exist? God damn retard

>Didn't even watch the movie since people told me it's garbage.
That's not cool user. Always give something a go, maybe you like it.

Fuck Ledger
Marry Pennywise
Kill Leto

youtube.com/watch?v=uE_hF1R20rg

Heath was the best because it's only threatening if the victim is a beautiful woman, not some random guy or weird androgynoid.

Why husbando Pennywise?

I want newfags to fucking leave.