Should Dogs Be Banned? I think so After this Story

>Be me
>Be walking to Skatepark
>Carry Swiss Army Knife for utility purposes (like unscrewing screws in the skateboard to repair it) and because I'm ethnically Swiss so it's like keeping in touch with my heritage
>Have go-pro on me recording
>Dumbass owner is no where to be seen while their golden retriever poodle mix mongrel off leech in the front yard
>Dog is actually pretty big
>Dog sees me and starts running at me growling
>Be scared as fuck
>Pull out Swiss army knife and quickly own the blade
>Dog bites my army so I slit it's nose, it lets go and goes to bite me again
>I slit its eyes out and the dog leans back I pull the knife and out and stab it again
>Dog runs off mutilated and bleeding
>Little 9 year old girl comes out sees her mutilated dog and bursts into tears
>Her dad runs out out swearing at me and even threatens to kill me, he said he would call the police and he did
>Police come I show them the video
>Dad gets arrested for threatening me

A day passes

>Proceed to Sue family for having their dog off leech (irrsponsiblility) and how that led to be getting emotional distress
>Win the case for 10 fucking thousand dollars
>Then proceed to make tons of phonecalls to different organizations telling them how I don't feel safe in the neighborhood with this dog who attacked me
>Tell them everything
>They had the dog forced to be put down even without the owners consent because the dog was dangerous

2 Month Passes

>Family had to move because the 10K in lawsuits was too much for them and their house mortgage so they had to move to the shithole part of town where it's all sketchy and the school is shit and full of violent youths

>hating doggos
Arab detected.

Didn't read.

>A FUCKING LEAF
BAN ASSAULT DOGGOS

Are you a chink or Mudslime?

Yeah no shit the fucker ran at me

Don't give a rats behind

I say ban all dogs

I'm Swiss I said that in the story.

You slit its eyes? Wtf is wrong with you? Dumb bastard

I hate that dog so fucking much

>things that never happened
Fuck off, dumbass. If you want internet points for writing fiction then go to reddit.

>Then proceed to make tons of phonecalls to different organizations telling them how I don't feel safe in the neighborhood with this dog who attacked me

you sound like a massive faggot. Kys queer.

Yeah I did because im not a pussy who's scared of a little blood.

>Hating mans best friend

Literal gay or Muslim detected

I ended up having the dog euthansized so looks like I won in the end.

I'm Swiss

So, muslim?

Print out this thread on card stock, roll it up, and go fuck your self with it.

>Be walking to Skatepark
Already lost all sympathy for you. Skating is one of the top tier degeneracy hobbies.

Did he bite one of your nose rings out, or did he make you ruin your joint when you pissed your pants?

>Not a pussy
>Scared as fuck of a dog running up to you aggressively

You didn't act right in the situation, merely escalating the circumstances. You have to show that you're the dominant one.

The dog saw you as a weak little faggot, that's why he attacked you.

>Swiss
>Hating dogs

What is your opinion on killing Muslims?

So stab its belly then. Why the fuck would you permanently blind a dog?

If you just squatted down and smiled at it it wouldnt have bit you you fucking lunatic. Wow a dog attacked you after you pulled a knife on it, go figure

Wow you're so brave, strong and shit please fuck my sister.

>dog runs towards you
>omg so scary im gonna fucking cut the dog in the face with my knife

haha holy shitballs autism, you should not be allowed to carry a knife, you should go to prison for assaulting someones animal and killing it

>Should Dogs Be Banned? I think so After this Story
>>Be me

No, you're retarded.

>Swiss

Is that what the Chinese are calling themselves now?

honestly op's justified but his story's too elaborate to be true

>What is "Things that are not mutually exclusive" Alex?

Role playing sure is fun but don't you have homework you should be doing

>a leaf

Liberals love screaming BAN IT for any excuse whatsoever. Go die.

>Dumbass owner is no where to be seen while their golden retriever poodle mix mongrel off leech in the front yard
> off leech in the front yard
> off leech
>leech
Are you retarded mate its leash.

This, I've never had problems with a dog.

I remember once a friend and I were out walking and some stray dog started barking and was trying to act like tough shit, but we just stood our ground and the dog was like "oh fuck, these niggas mean business" and didn't come closer and left us alone.

I bet OP started crying and flailing his arms like a fag.

I don't care about the dumbass dog. You're a fucking feminine bitch, you're like the nu-males and soccer moms who make complaints to the manager about how "offended" they are by everything.

Nice made up story. Maybe people will give you the attention you need.

>things that never happened

Also
>killing a doggo with a swiss army knife
>ITT: Things That Never Happened 2: Electric Boogaloo

Stop posting this thread

why didnt you blow it in self defense?

Trips of truth. Don't forget to sage.

/thread

>all this butthurt
they shouldn't have got any dog that was partially poodle, poodles have a shitty temperment only offset by the fact that they're usually not very big.

no lets get this known cunt of a dog and breed it with a larger one fucking genius

the only niggery thing here is op suing for 10k

No I'm Roman Catholic, strict Roman Catholic and under my religion (A western religion may I add) dogs are inferior and have no rights

>Dog fucker alert

>skating is degenerate
You're fucking stupid, how is it degenerate? just because it's something black people often do? It's healthy, good exercise, good for socializing with people, nothing bad about it.

>t. Ahmed
Doggos only go bad when they're raised by niggers. Doggos are man's best friend. As long as you take minimal care of your doggo and teach him discipline, he will be the best companion you ever had. Humans may have not even made it this far in society if it weren't for doggos.

At least dogs should be banned in cities, I can`t stand their shit being all over the parks.

How can you be swiss if your dog ain't real???

>Defending yourself against a dog that attacked you
>Assault
Wow you swedes are cucked, the rest of the shit he did was fucked (getting the dog put down) but there is nothing wrong with defending yourself with a weapons against someone (or something) that is actively attacking you

I thought you were allowed to succ doggos?

>scared of dogs
>not a pussy

Nice fictional story Ahmed

I was brave enough to slit it's eyes out, if you asked me what I would have done before the incident I would have said "run my ass off"

They're human so I am against that

Because the dog was attacking me I don't give a fuck about its eyesight or how much it will hurt him

sure it wouldn't have, because dogs are what you see in disney where they are happy and nice and only mean when provoked by evil human

I feel sympathy for you, similar story happened to me except I didn't get bit because bicycle is faster than dog.
Also
>your english
Take a class, OP

That's not the dogs fault; it's the shitty owners' who won't pick it up.

Should Canadians be banned? I think so after this post
>be on Sup Forums
>see Canadian flag
>hur ban dogs
>hide thread

>Be walking to Skatepark
>Have go-pro on me recording

1/10 I hope they range ban Canada.

Meanwhile I would've shot ya dead for hurting my dog like that. Don't even care if i get life for killing a shitskin.

R A R E
A
R
E

The judge actually applauded me for defending myself, and I didn't kill the dog I got some Animal Control Organization to

Dog lover alert

Haha good one.

Wow this guy seems like a total cuck

>I'm swiss

it all makes sense

I hope the owner slits (sic) your eyes out.
It's what I'd do.

Also your not a bigger man, you could have just let it go, however you forced the family to move to a violent part of a city because you felt you neded too.

Im also implying this is real and not for (you)s

Post the video then.
Oh wait, this never happened, and you're full of shit.

ruined a poor man's life.. you're a piece of shit.. autistic skateboarders with gopros should be banned

I'm mainly Swiss but have some Dutch, Swedish, and Northern Italian (not the shitskin part)

Good one

and?

I'm conservative and think we don't need fluffy little animals, its liberals screaming "DONT KILL THE SPIDER WAHHHH ITS A LIVING THING"

N E W
E
W

>I have a skate board that I could swing like a bat, but instead I pull out my pocket knife with a two inch blade, proceed to teleport behind the dog, and I cut out his eyes.

This is such a LARP story. No (you) for the weak effort and total fantasy story.

Hahaha dude who has no balance and ate shit in front of a girl the first time he touched a skateboard detected

>A foreigner comes to our country and demands that dogs are banned

You're straight up muslim tier. The dog smelt your shame and weakness.

>sure it wouldn't have, because dogs are what you see in disney where they are happy and nice and only mean when provoked by evil human
Pretty much, yeah. Dogs fucking love humans, that's what domestication is about

I dont get how

a) you shit your pants because of a dog

b) you would stab its eyes out from it.

Unless it was some massive ferocious dog, then yeah. But chances are that it wasn't.

approved Sup Forums breeds?

pitbull chihuahuas are fun because they're angry as fuck and easy to tease constantly

they also hurt if they bite you and are loud as fuck. the perfect defense dog

I got 50 grand when I turned 18 when some beaner's pit bull bit my 14 year old ass.

Lol nigger, I hope you get raped.

Well not everyone is crocadile dundee and can make a dog magically obey you because you look at it

You are a feminine bitch mad that I BTFO a savage dog

sure even tho niggers don't sue, that's an aryan thing

You're a petty faggot.

This.

Better stay in canada you fuck

>They're human so I am against that

Allahu ackbar my "''swiss"' brother.

It is literally that dog that took the shit. Thus it should be punished, physically.

Only 1.

Golden retrivers.

Video or gtfo.
You're full of shit. Shitty leaf.

>Skating is one of the top tier degeneracy hobbies.

How many times did you fall on a board, fatass?

Show vid

You already made this thread awhile back.

Where's the liveleak for this?

>sure even tho niggers don't sue, that's an aryan thing

Said like a real Swiss mountain jew. You have to go back.

Why is it always Canada that comes out with these stupid ideas?

>>t.ahmed
I'm Swiss

>Doggos only go bad when they're raised by niggers. Doggos are man's best friend. As long as you take minimal care of your doggo and teach him discipline, he will be the best companion you ever had. Humans may have not even made it this far in society if it weren't for doggos
LOL so dogs are just sweet little boo boos and if it werent for da evil human dey would be nice and shieeet.

Also dogs contributed JACK SHIT to civilization other than being pets.

This

I dont have a dog and those are British dogs

You did kill the dog thou, by extension. No matter how much you spin the story you were a villain that came out of nowhere, killed a family pet then sued the family and ruined their lives.
Kys please

I'm not sure on the practicalities of banning dogs - but you should sure as shit be allowed to fuck them up for your own safety. Yeah that will get abused, of course it will, but if you get a dog it should be up to you to look after it. Having a social system where you're not allowed to fuck up a dog that's aggresive toward you is utterly fucking retarded.

I lived with an old friend for a couple years once. She got a rescue dog - turns out it was possessive and aggressive - only aggresive to me though (I was the only other man in the house and I didn't feed it so it didn't like me). After a few months it's aggression was so bad I couldn't even walk up the stairs when she was out the house, because he'd be guarding the stairs from the highground and growling at me.

I wanted nothing more that to murder that thick as shit cunt of a dog - but if i did I would get arrested. Had to move out in the end. Such bullshit.

Still looking for an oppotunity to fuck that little cunt up in the future at some point. Hope i get to kill it.

m8 I've had a loose pit bull mix come up to me while I've been walking my mini schnauzer. All I do is pick up my dog, tell it to go in a dominant tone, and it fucks off.

Where's the video then?

Show video or you are full of shit

>Dogs are so based they try to cull the weak runts of society by eating them

I don't see the problem

How many times are you going to post this thread? You keep making up more new shit every time you post it.

TODAY ON "THINGS THAT TOTALLY HAPPENED"

Fpbp. Muzzies get out. Dogs are a great judge of character. You are scum.

>should dogs be banned
You should be banned from posting here.

learn english leaf jesus

THIS

We can but thats disgusting

> being scared a bigger animal that evolved to kill smaller animals makes me a pussy

>don't use a period or capitalize E in English
Shit English you have there.

>Everything is da evil humans fault the dogs dindu nuffin

Dogs should be banned

Sorry im not a poorfag that can't afford a 200 dollar camera

I'm sure you would, you want to keep sucking that dogs dick dont want someone taking away that pleasure

also

>Swiss
>Shitskin

SGT Stubby was a Nutmegger