Why is Kevin Spacey always alone at award shows?

Why is Kevin Spacey always alone at award shows?

We all know why.
Best not to say.

What was this anonymous Wikipedia contributor implying?

He likes to have some Space-y for himself

Spacey is my favourite actor. Gay or not gay. Probably gay though

Post the photos of him with his boy toys

he's not alone; he's there with a friend. Guys need good friends.

What did the dad actually mean by this?

Imagine being so alone at this age. I'd never leave the house if I were him.

>The neighbor is fucking my son.
>I'll go over and try to get fucked too.

This was a good movie, but this was a hackneyed twist that the gay writer put in because he doesn't like people criticizing his lifestyle.

>Alone
>Implying he's not fucking prime twink boipucci in his free time

He wasn't alone

It's like when John Travolta "flies" with airline pilots, or Tom Holland "employes" a friend as his PA.

And why would he want company?

The actors who know the importance of being savvy businessman for his or her own good, shows up at big gathering spot cuz they gotta get the rader up to see what’s good or not. Being what it is in that particular & stay competitive for long time requires self consuming activities user.

>"working"

What did Wiki mean by that?

Because he's queer. He's gay. He's homosexual. He's a poof, he's a poofter, he's a ponce. He's a bumboy, batty-boy, backside artist, bugger. He's bent. He is that arse bandit. He lifts those shirts. He's a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. He dines at the downstairs restaurant, He dances at the other end of the ballroom. He's Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. He fucks and he is fucked. He sucks and he is sucked. He rims them and wanks them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life.

fag??

he is homosexuarroo.

huh? he's just out looking for chicks user

So what are you trying to say here?

that he lieks teh cock lol

Kevin "biting the pillow with my facey" spacey

Because he's a faggot, and if he shows up with his faggot boyfriend, then the American public will be disgusted and stop watching his degenerate movies.