Was it rape?

Was it rape?

Golly, I hope so.

its blacked

no you fag

Not according to the pictures. Girl knows how to ride.

>pictures
What are you talking about?

There's nudes

Kara is PURE! You're lying.

I actually unironically want to see Kara get knocked out by a villain and raped. I genuinely think that it would be an interesting plotline full of various potential. Kara has never. In all seriousness I don't think Kara has faced a real challenge like Oliver or Barry. Both of those guys have been emotionally and physically destroyed by a villain at one point.

Are you the guy in the Zootopia thread who unironically suggested rape as a plotline for the sequel?

>he wasn't here for the fappening
Get out

No I haven't even seen the movie. Look man Kara's a likable character but her show is boring because of her dull supporting cast and rogues gallery. I feel like someone should be killed off to make a villain look menacing, it might probably be Mon-El or smaller chance Maggie. You can't kill off Winn because he's the tech guy and the show couldn't function without him narratively, you can't kill off Jimmy because that would be perceived as racist plus he's an iconic Superman character (although it didn't stop Zack Snyder), you can't kill off or make Alex into a villain because that would be perceived as being homophobic or biophobic.

Well, that's an easy fix.

Just have the villain rape Jimmy.

I know you're joking but if they introduced a shapeshifter villain that disguised themselves as Kara they could easily tricked not just Jimmy but also Wynn and Mon-El into having sex with her. That could make for an interesting plotline.

Was it rape?
Baby don't hurt me
don't hurt me
no more

I wonder if that was how she reacted to the fappening.

Every woman in the fappening enjoyed the fappening. The reason they took the photoes in the first place was for attention. I bet JLaw masturbated over the comments her pics got.

Which episode is this from?
I dont remember

>Abigail Spencer probably masturbated to people masturbating to her video of her masturbating
Too deep senpai

why does every female character have to be raped??? can't she just face regular emotional destruction like all the others

You know you don't have to validate you're fetish like this, you could just say it's you're fetish, we won't judge you.

...okay, so what REALLY puts it over the top is not-Kara gets them all into an ecstasy-fueled 4-way at Kara's place, but then sneaks out once they're rolling enough to not care who they're "snuggling" with. A little while later real-Kara gets back home and hijinks ensue.

I think her getting raped is a shit idea but I agree that all of her issues seem very small potatoes. I actually watched up til the middle of season one and nothing she ran into felt like it was a big deal hell she was even saved by Superman at one point when someone finally managed to hurt her.

>why does every female character have to be raped???
Why not? What's wrong with rape?

Because they need obstacles to overcome and a cure for like that is very likely to face harassment. Look what happened to her in real life.

>make a villain look menacing
Why bother? I mean, they didn't bother to do that with Non and people ate it up.