Wtf happened to him?

Wtf happened to him?

\youtube.com/watch?v=ICPGhxjW3fw

J

ews

U

I

thx satan

well that's weird OP, I was just thinking about his cock today and you posted this

thanks moloch

He looks so skinny and depressed :(

he saw something that took the smile away

>he fell for the nothing actually exists meme

it's babbys first existential crisis

He realised he will forever be remembered as funny poopy man and that the dramatic roles through the 2000s weren't enough so now he figures he'd rather be remembered as rambling disassociated preachy Hollywood elite douchebag, although the kicker is he'll be funny poopy man forever and there's nothing his existential ass can do about it

Imagine being one of the last good guys left in Hollywood. He has to see and participate in everything the Jews are doing. That would take its toll on any good man's soul

>this

If nothing matters he should give me all his cash and estate

Fuck off Satan, go bake a bagel

It's clearly a case of depression that he tries to keep down / overlook / cure while still remaining in his old life in show biz, hope it works out for him. He is a good guy

The only point I disagree with here is all of it, he's a prick and you're an idiot

>he is a good guy
i used to believe this.

>Jim, would you like to come up and say a few words?
>Alrighty then.

I'm pretty sure he's joking and you're all autistic

>coked out wife had a retard babby

gee i donut

what movie is that from?

Midlife crisis?

Batman forever

*Curb your wrongful death lawsuit*

Delicate Irish Flower

and more stds than james bond

he's going through babby's first existential crisis except he's a 50 year old hollywood star surrounded by yes men who don't challenge his ideas or make fun of him

Anybody, and I mean anybody, who spouts this new age “We don’t actually exist” horseshit is not to be listened to either casually or professionally. The ONLY thing you can be for sure certain exists is yourself and other people, other consciousnesses and bodies committing action. I think therefore I am. Saying “the self isnt real” is a way of saying “I’m trying to be held unaccountable and I’m running away from all the terrible shit I’ve done”. Yes the self isnt static, but there is a core you deep down.

The kicker of life is that you exist and everything you do has consequences, saying “DUDE NUERONS AND CHEMICALS YOU ARENT REAL” is not valid. What happened to Jim Carrey is he was complicit in his girlfriends suicide and now hes running away from it.

he took the call

Holy shit, he's really turning into the cable guy

Prove to me you're real when ultimately every bit of information I get from my senses is filtered by my brain, prove my brain isn't making shit up

protip: you cannot

Yes, he did.

Using an unfalsifiable argument like what you just said is the reason this shit tier brainlet psuedoscience gets eaten up. You exist because if you died tomorrow and didnt exist the world still marches on without you. The real redpill is understanding you exist and carry the torch of humanity on your shoulders, and your actions will echo throughout time until the sun explodes. Grow the fuck up and take stake of yourself, cut the new age bullcrap

so tl;dr you can't prove it

Go to bed Jim, or is it the entity formerly known as Jim?

I hope I look that good when I'm 80.

He smoked DMT.

H E R PE S
E
R
P
E
S

I didn't keep up with the news. How'd he manage to make his girlfriend commit suicide, one too many bad jokes?

And David Fuckster Wallace was a smelly sweaty beta faggot

Took the ultimate pill

Your brain is a product of the universe, put into the body of a lifeform meant to survive as best as possible in a planet in said universe. If your senses weren’t “real” or accurate we wouldnt have survived hundreds of thousands of years on them. Also, why the fuck purpose would “making things up” solve in nature. And I’m not talking imagination, I mean straight up fabricating reality. In a nature environment it serves zero purpose and humans arent that special to have a magical organ that simulates every sense and life event

>I wonder if she thought of my cock in her final moments?

He was probably invited to a pizza party

Jim Carrey is a fucked up individual. He had a terrible childhood and fame didn't make that go away so now he blames vaccines for his autistic kid, makes youtube videos to Emma Stone, do violent movies only to immediately condemn it after release because oh right guns are bad. Now he's taking LSD or some shit because he keeps doing these weird movies that he can't pull off because no one hates being Jim Carrey more than Jim Carrey.

It sucks when they die before you get bored of them.

Hypocrite that you are, you trust the chemicals in your brain to tell you they're chemicals. All human knowledge is based on that which we ultimately cannot prove. Will you fight? Or will you perish like a dog?

That band of horses reference at the end was bretty good.

I know right? That mouth still had work to do desu

You really didn't get it at all

What is it with crazy people starting to sing mid sentence?

Everything is really bad.

Feel free to enlighten ME. YOU enligten ME.

I guess a lack of vaccines actually causes autism

i never killed my girlfriend. better yet, i've never had a girlfriend - so i don't have to listen to this crazy man's bullshit let along take him seriously.

go fuck yourself, the mask.

This is the last time there was anything behind his eyes.

Literally nothing in your post matters the moment you consider your brain might be faking the whole thing, all science and evolution teaches us is merely an illusion, "In a nature environment it serves zero purpose" means nothing

He never fucking killed his girlfriend. Stop spreading these lies about Jim Carrey. I'm innocent.

I thought you were no longer Jim Carrey?

Says YOU, just another human floating in the fucking void on a blue rock. Forget human beings not being important enough to make magical things happen, YOU ALONE do not determine what is and isnt because youre in a nihilistic phase. You do not know better than life itself.

Nigga took the black pill

>best friend was the most adventurous, reliable and funny man I've ever met in my life
>started having overbearing psychical problems and attempted suicide at least once that I know
>since the beginning of this year he got admitted by his well-meaning parents (by what I think was desperation) in some kind of psychiatric institution where he is isolated and told what to think in a cult like fashion
>he had a day outside with his family and messaged me on the internet
>every mention of his stay there and his condition made him ramble about his resolve in existential matters and ego killing practices where he has been "transformed"
>despite the suggested positiveness I remain doubtful and try to slip in a joke or remind him of some of our past shenanigans to catch a funny response like he always did
>the result was minimal, plentiful of monotonic or serious responses if I ever got one

The crazy thing is that he was often likened to Jim Carrey due to his physical features and personality and seeing that Jim Carrey started having this strange episode I can't help but remember my friend. I only hope for my friend to return and have the power to lead a good life even if he is changed but something irks me about what he told me about his stay like he is in a cult or something where they torture your ego and then fed you with pseudo theological stuff that leaves you with some kind of psychological burdens of guilt and penitence.

>The dark side of the Self is the most dangerous thing of all, precisely because the Self is the greatest power in the psyche. It can cause people to "spin" megalomaniac or other delusory fantasies that catch them up and "possess" them. A person in this state thinks with mounting excitement that he has grasped and solved the great cosmic riddles; he therefore loses all touch with human reality. A reliable symptom of this condition is the loss of one's sense of humor and of human contacts.

I'm not trying to convince anyone, just raising an hypothesis I heard mr. autismo

>I was just pretending HAHA y...you’re autis...istic HAHAHA JUST PRETENDING GUYS

And this is why you dont argue with brainlets

truly autistic

Truly bootyblasted

Hes probably just pulling some shit like Joaquin pheonix did a while back

It would be nice if he would have the chance for more emotional roles.

I think, always having to play the funny guy making the funny faces will burn you out some day.

I hope he can find one day the truth he is looking for. It looks like he is still searching.

I found it for me.

May heaven guide us all, in the right direction.

Doesn't seem like an existential crisis, more of a hard drug user re-evaluating his life after he stopped using them.

chemtrails

So fake

Cable Guy 2: Electric Boogaloo

The Casket

>leather jacket

mid-life crisis.

Philosophy doesn't stop with Descartes