Who would you put in the center to complete the trinity?

Who would you put in the center to complete the trinity?

A dildo

first post best post

/thread

My shitpost

who even is that? america woman?
i recognize triangle girl as 'spider-woman' but the only spider-woman to me is the one whose costume inspired the symbiote costume's design. Only one we ever need.. and we didnt even really need HER.

Carol Danvers aka Captain Marvel (formerly Ms Marvel). Also Jess is the better Spider Woman in my book, despite being created so others couldnt snatch the copyright name

Obvious answer is Jessica Jones

that is gay as hell, why would you make a miss into a captain? and a title that's already been used? the fuck was wrong with miss marvel? she was awesome. and she ROCKED that mask. where the fuck is the mask?
also how would they need another spider-woman to affect the trademark? they have like four

She-Hulk
Scarlet Witch would also work since friends with them and has magic

>Land
get lost

WAY back when before your balls dropped user, Marvel thought it was wise to create a "Spider Woman" because they feared a rival company would trademark the name and piggyback off Spider Man's popularity. So wham Jess was created....despite having next to no relation to Peter whatsoever.

Token male, of course.

Mystique or Rogue

why are carol and jessica threads always so bad?

wait, you're telling me THIS one is the first one?
which one is the one I like then? and why is this one the new hotness appearing on booty covers and shit

>making basically a rule 63 version of the DC trinity
that.. weirdly works

This is a very confusing comic. he grabs her as he gets into the car but she's still there holding wonder man as the car drives off? and it's her car.. what...?

She would normally be upset that her car was stolen. But that guy is a rich superhuman movie star that she's often lusted after, so she's bringing her A game to land the girlfriend role. Which includes being there when the god of assholes clocks you in the head with a cinder block.

No please keep Gwen away from their bullshit.

Gwen needs to fucking die

Wonder Man was trying to smooth talk her into giving him her car. Ares knocked him out, dragged the girl out of the car, and drove off.

oh okay. it looked like he was dragging the girl INTO the car.

You are thinking Julia Carpenter

They all do, and should stay that way

She was in the car speaking to wonder man, the next pannel she was outside the car and he was dragging her.

What the literal fuck is wrong with you.

Holy keks

Im going to be severely disappointed if Jess isnt isnt in the Captain Marvel movie

Hellcat obviously

>Basically the female version of the female trinity
The closest to fitting is Ares and not really.

Kamala is the new "diverseser" Ms. Marvel

>>Basically the female version of the female trinity
That's the joke.

And unlike usual she's actually the more enjoyable character.

Not so much these days

Wanda.

>trinity
>they aren't three women melded into one being whilst simultaneously possessing their own distinct identities
YOU KEEP USING THAT WORD

Need to slap an inhuman here, so add Medusa.

Muh dick in one, hand in the other?

Or is she too obvious?

Idk who that is

And it should be Sif

It's Wanda. The Trinity of "Holy shit, what the hell even is my backstory"

Wanda.

She-Hulk

All 3 are female copies of other heroes, all 3 are sexy.

/thread

>marvelfags actually thinks they will ever have a trinity.

Maybe Ares was giving her a chance to nurse him back to health? Win affections, seductions, etc.?

Oh yeah, Ares really thinks like that.

Given the way he was written in that story I'd even believe that too.

This. But in their mouths so as they kiss their throatfuck each other.

Peej