Am I the only one that loved the original enough to give it a chance?

Am I the only one that loved the original enough to give it a chance?

the old frizz looked better but this one looks younger.

Why would you give a children's cartoon a chance? It's not meant for you. Grow up.

what show is this?

I think loving the original is a reason why you shouldn't give the new one a chance

>you're not allowed to watch things that aren't meant for you.
>you aren't allowed to criticize things that aren't meant for you.
woooow great logic there you fucking retard.

>black kid in the very back of the bus
Problematic!

>I'm an eternal child and proud of it!
Good for you

Why would you give it a chance? It's for small children.

>shitty flash animation

This. Plus you're not a kid that needs to learn about the solar system anymore
Also checked

Why is the bus driver not looking where she is going and driving with no hands?
Is she trying to kill the children?

>watching a science show for preschoolers
user let me tell you how this ends blue and yellow make green

>no one better watch this unless they are a child and i will be sure to post that every thread

>not objectively judging a show
KYS faggots

>Spending time objectively analyzing cartoons made to teach children rudimentary science

It doesn't just teach them science, tho. It teaches them how to be girls rule guys drool you can pick your own gender fedora-loving faggots as well.

I hated the original. We always had to watch it in weekly science class.

>watching a cartoon weekly at school instead of doing work
>i hated it

You're forgetting how white people are oppresive and that if we don't immediately end carbon emmision we'll all die in 2 years.

You're the only faggot childish enough to watch a preschoolers show, yes

Well yeah, this is her younger sister.

I could see the argument if you were talking about a kid's show that tries to have some artistic merit to it like Adventure Time or Gravity Falls. Shows that target Big Kids. But Magic School Bus is literally a by committee designed show to try to encourage children to enjoy learning.

Like we're going on a scale of manchild that shouldn't be traveled to. Next you'll be watching The Busy World of Richard Scarry again.

I don't really understand the purpose of this new show's existence. I mean surely Netflix is counting on some degree of nostalgia for this to be successful, yet the show is aimed towards a younger audience who certainly did not grow up watching the original.

Do they have any writers with an ORIGINAL idea? Why reboot a show for children who are most certainly in their 20's by now?

Did the Frizz kick the bucket or something? Why are the students almost of the same demographic? Is this our future?

Old Frizz passes the keys to the Magic School Bus to her younger sister.
That's really all I know.
I only watched the trailer.

Did they only have one fucking set of eyes in the clip art department holy shit?

fuck you for making me aware of this things existence

Wtf Ms. Frizzle isn't supposed to be hot.

It's her sister, spaz.

Speak for yourself fag, lily tomlin made my dick diamonds.

...really?

flash animation

Waiting for the new version of carlos.jpg image for puns

>teacher is not overweight and in her 40s now

PROBLEMATIC

I loved the original enough not to touch this garbage.

>black kid
>back of the bus

i'll kill myself if they remake reading rainbow and bill nye

>reading rainbow
>black woman who don't need no man

I've got some bad news for you user

>The kids on that other bus are weird Carlos! I overheard them saying strange stuff like "gender is a spectrum"...

>bill nye
user I...

he chooses to sit back there, blacks like the back of the bus, it hides their criminal behavior

He's sitting behind the white bitch.

>flash
dropped

Sounds like they need to enGENDER some sanity!

Only if they add the good old Carlos puns

Why does the animation look worse than the original from 20 years ago?

Better luck next time.

No, instead he's going to have a ten minute monologue about the importance of unrestricted immigration every episode.

FREE MY NIGGA CARLOS

>that screenshot
Holy shit, that looks like flash fucking animation. The one from the 90's had some great hand drawn animation that you can tell they put lots of effort into. This looks like some shit whipped up on someone's 2014 macbook in a half hour.

I hated the original as a kid but I'm interested in the Sup Forums threads about this one. Hopefully it will deal with sensitive topics like gender identity, feminism, etc. in a Bill Nye kind of way. I don't care about the kids that will watch this, they are already fucked for being kids in the 2010s in general.
I hope they make the teacher a lesbian since she's voiced by a lesbian. Is there a Carlos in this new one? I hope the teacher has sex with him and gets away with it for being a woman like it always happens when teachers have sex with kids or teens.

Didn't Soros literally publicly buy Netflix?

I remember my friend prank called someone, it was like 3am the guy woke up and sounded tired my friend says "is this the magic school bus" the guy groaned and hangs up.