WHY TIM WHY

WHY TIM WHY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0
youtube.com/watch?v=0Zoym3q3G-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One man single handedly BTFO Sam "5' 7"" Hyde.

BASED

2017... I am remembered...

>muh muh health insurance
mfw

I was a huge fan of Tim before he became king SJW. For the longest time I thought it was another character of his, but I think the joke has gone for far too long.

>OP makes me think tim might have kys
>check the news
>latest updates on tim are Tim and Eric dressed as clowns on Conan
the plot thickens

I really hope Tim kills himself after doing all the underhanded bitch tactics he pulled on Sam. He's a hack that did nothing groundbreaking and he knows it.

Honestly I think it is still a joke of his, or he believed his lie long enough to where it became the truth. Either way I don't care about people's political views.

>all the underhanded bitch tactics he pulled on Sam
this so much, he should have stepped up and rallied the adult swim (((bosses))) to renew MDE. Yeah Sam gave him and his friends shit and called him a cuck and stuff but give me a break stop being so butthurt and help a fellow comedian break in.

Remember that Tim conspired to destroy World Peace and Sam Hyde's career. This is fact.

What i wanna know is why doesnt Sam just start a kickstarter or patreon where fans can pledge a set amount of money so he can produce new content? I dunno, just seems like a good idea.

>eric
>travelling around the globe, dining at the finest restaurants and visiting the greatest vistas the world has to offer

>tim
>crying on twitter

>>crying on twitter
>Writing, performing and producing an album
>Producing Absolutely shows
>New season of Bedtime Stories
>Brule going strong
>Decker/On Cinema
>National tour
>Movie roles
How will he ever recover honestly??

Integrity

I can see that, it's not something he would ask of his fans but i just hope he knows many of us are willing to support him and his work because content isnt free to produce

hey Tim!

Source?

New Brule anytime soon?

>mfw MDE fans crying and disliking any Tim video on youtube to this day

Enjoy crowdfunding Sam vlogs for the rest of your lives.

Don't give a tinker's damn about politics be it national or office. I just can't get into MDE, try as I might. Dunno, haven't seen the T&E stuff for ages, so perhaps I'd think that was shit now to.

that never happened. Sam got his show taken off because he sucks

>tfw Tim was a Chad

Decker/On Cinema are great shows. Way better than anything sam hyde has ever done

When did Eric become taller?

Never forget Tim hates Sup Forums and hates you.

youtube.com/watch?v=5lXC-oY5zo0

Based

Musta been one ugly graduating class.

never forget sam is only funny 1 out of every 20 attempts

youtube.com/watch?v=0Zoym3q3G-E

tim heidecker is such a little cuck

>highly influential and respected in the comedy community
>run a successful production company
>friends with a listers
>have health insurance

Why are Tim and Eric so based?

give it a break tim

They don't have an agenda, they just like comedy

He explained in a recent hydewars that he estemates he'd only get 40k from a kickstarter and that's not nearly enough for a show.

What did he mean by this?

lol no.

>FUCKING WHITE MALE

>paranoid Sam Hyde cucktroupe

Okay boys

he's right though

Holy fuck that's straight up just wrong. There's literally no ideas in either of his shows. Its the same fucking 5 jokes over and over and its seriously depressing. I hope you fucking die man

hey tim you suck ass since tim and eric kys immediately so we remember you before you started wearing pussy hats

>Anyone who is liberal is an SJW
love this meme

LITERALLY everyone in Hollywood is liberal. how could you possibly expected him to be some Sup Forums faggot?

That alt-right is retarded and a pathway to end up a fucking lonely white nationalist loser? idk just a thought mate

wtf I guess I'm voting democrat now

i enjoy his comedy still but i had to unfollow him on twitter, he'd go from an in-character on cinema joke to honestly replying to a trump tweet, with much more of the latter. the best celebs are the ones who completely avoid politics with their social presence, like gregg turkington.

He has a patreon and doesn't produce any content with it.

You sound like you are used to kneeling, faggot.

>*teleports behind sam*

>new season of Bedtime Stories
Really the only good thing these two have done other than Eric's music videos. I'm looking forward to it.

this but normies think their opinions are important

>you can only be an anime nazi or a democratic sjw