So why aren't you an organ donor yet, Sup Forums? How can you be so selfish?

So why aren't you an organ donor yet, Sup Forums? How can you be so selfish?

>giving your gassy meat sacks to the kikes

From my point of view, all of reality will stop existing after I die, so I don't really care.

I am. I also ride a motorbike so organ donor on wheels

I don't give a shit because I'm going to be fucking dead
My organs are probably going to be fucked up by the time I'm kill so good luck with that

I don't care about my organs after I'm dead, so I'll donate them. My concern is the government getting all spooky and assassinating me for my organs. Then again, if they're that shady, I don't think it would matter much which box I ticked and dotted line I signed. My other worry is my organs being put up for bidding and being put into a Jew to keep that rat alive for longer.

I want to sign up for organ donation but I am worried about getting a doctor who will give me reduced medical care so i may die and he can profit from black market organ trade

I want all my organs so my ghost for will be more powerful when I die. If you think about it the more blood and whatnot you have the more of that energy will go into you being a ghost as the body decomposes

I intend to sell my organs on the black market so I can buy a new bicycle.

>How can you be so selfish?

Oh yeah. Why don't I just give my organs to some cunt who needs someone else's organs for their own benefit?

Get fucked, scrounger.

In Belgium, everybody is an organ donor by default. Opt-out, not opt-in.

Yet another example why we're the most morally and liberally superior country in the world (along with the Netherlands)

Someone post that thug nigger who died in a car crash running from police and it turned out he's had TWO Heart transplants

Yeah, I'd like to donate too, but unfortunately I don't want them saving some nigger's life or a fucking Rothschild or Soros

>The government owns your bodies by default

LOL GET ME OUT OF THIS FUCKING UNION QUICK

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Hospitals give up on saving the lives of organ donors much faster. An organ donor is worth more "dead" than alive.

if I can make a tick that no organ of mine is allowed to be put into smokers, fat fucks, drinkers etc. then I might consider it.

Organ transplant teams in hospitals are pretty grotesque. The bulk of the staff are often Melanated and are eager to pull the plug and harvest those organs regardless of the patient or family's wishes. They come across as henchmen, albeit the dumb negro variety.

I used to be an organ donor till I saw how the sausage is made and wanted no part in it. If you think Chaim was only interested in you're foreskin, goy, boy do I have a surprise for you!

It's a known thing that they won't try to save your life over harvesting you depending on how bad of shape you're in when you come into a hospital.

I know y'all white but stay woke

Organ harvesting is a good thing but in a corrupt society like ours, it becomes yet another one of our daily evils

>Everyone in Wales is a default organ donor
>Opting out because I don't want my organs being used on a Muslim

If I was allowed to designate who my organs get used on, I'd remain a donor.

But I will not allow my organs to be used to save the enemy.

Becuase they will literally let you die or kill you to harvest your organs.

>Ruben Navarro, a 25-year-old man who suffered from the neurological disorder adrenoleukodystrophy as a child (by his early 20s his mental and physical condition had deteriorated to a point where he was placed in an assisted-care facility), was admitted lifeless and unresponsive to the Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center on 29 January 2006. His organs were subsequently retrieved for transplant five days later.

I don't trust doctors any further than I need to.
The concept of informed consent with those that have zero medical training is a fucking JOKE. It exists to make the doctors feel better about being murderers.

When you realize the real push for having everyone's DNA on file is so commoners become organ live stock for the rich.

Well, I REALLY like my organs inside my body.

But I told mu family that if I end up with brain death they can dc me and give my organs away

Meatbags can have my rotting flesh parts after I upgrade to superior synthetic replacements

I don't think any human being deserves my organs.

>which they then sell to others at high prices and your family sees none of the money

>admitted lifeless and unresponsive to the Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
>admitted lifeless and unresponsive
>admitted lifeless
>t-they'll just let you die!

How stupid are you?

This so much
When i volunteered at a hospital the bill for a new kidney was like 50k or something
I asked the doctor if the donors family gets any
He said no

>organ donation is discriminatory
>your organs are harvested while you're still alive and without anesthesia
Honestly organ donation is more unethical than not donating

I am. I mean, why the hell not? It's not like I'll need them anymore.

Because a ching chong or a mudslime will get it before an actual Australian does.

Failing that some asshole who brought his condition upon himself will probably get it.

Because I want paramedics to actually try and save my life instead of not trying hard enough because I'm an organ donor.

I don't get what kind of cunt would decide not to be an organ donor out of the hope that it might kill some minority.

>So why aren't you an organ donor yet, Sup Forums?
>largest organ on the body is the skin
Fuck off, you ain't getting my skin you piece of shit.

come on mate we dont use the term "minority" here, thats a US thing. you sound like a millenial fuckwit who speaks in SJW tongues.

>non-donor btw deal with it