Sup Forums absolutely BTFO
White people BTFO
Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_einstein.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invention_of_radio
web.mit.edu/varun_ag/www/bose_real_inventor.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heres a quote from "the smartest man ever"(ha ha how about tesla and borlaug)

Anti-Semitism is nothing but the antagonistic attitude produced in the non-Jew by the Jewish group.

He also cheated on his wife with his cousin, then married her, and cheated on her with another cousin.

And he said "My second greatest discovery is I can boil eggs in my soup so I can have soup and deviled eggs at the sametime."

That's not von neumann.

Einstein was not the smartest man in human history.

He wasn't even a mathematician.

>"My second greatest discovery is I can boil eggs in my soup so I can have soup and deviled eggs at the sametime."
That's actually pretty smart.

Came here to post this

>einstein
Was nothing but a thieving kike who worked at a patent office, stole a bunch of shit, claimed it as his own, got paraded around like some kind of shining example of humanity.

>The smartest man in the entire human history was a jew

And lets see what he thought about zionists

same as Edison (fucking hate it when anyone shows him in good light)

reminder that he was talking about Irgun and Begin, who later became Likud and the first PM of the country.

Newton/Guass were smarter

>the most successful plagiarist in the entire human history was a jew
fix'd

What defines the smartest?

IQ? Plenty have higher

Inventions/finds? Speed of light, relativity and the energy of matter aren't the best discoveries of mankind

The dude/dudette that learnt to make fire 100 percent of the time is probably the smartest IMO

thats not Isaac Newton

He actually said Tesla was the smartest man in human history.

SERB PRIDE
WORLD WIDE

Einstein certainly was certainly a brilliant and revolutionary genius.

But there definitely were smarter scientists and mathematicians among his contemporaries.

Could he make a violin?
Compose an opera?
Make a wristwatch?

Physics is to mathematics what sex is to masturbation — Feynman

You do know that's not how scientific theories work, right? I don't go to the US patent office to file "user's Theory of Dust Acoustic Waves"

>muh Tesla fag detected

These guys get it. Einstein was smart, but Newton was, objectively, far far smarter. The man wanted to do physics, but didn't have the mathematical language to do it proper... so he invented an entirely new field of mathematics.

>when people think some other fuccboi is smart near you

Tesla was the smartest nigga in hist. That nigga had IMAX 3D thoughts my dude.

nigger go home

Einstein was certainly gifted, but not a true polymath like da Vinci, Galileo, Michelangelo or even Ben Franklin.

Tesla was the 1900s equivalent of those faggots who read a Neil De Grasse Tyson book and think they know have a graduate level understanding of theoretical astrophysics.

A jew with a German education

>smartest man
>posts einstein

Sure thing buddy.

>le crippled redditor face

It's ironic that "God's chosen people" are also the slimiest cowardly serpents around.
>Really makes you think.

That's not Tesla you utter retard

>not newton

Fuck. Can't really argue with Feynman.
Loved his autobiography even if he was jewish.

if Telsa was so smart how come he got owned by Edison

Even pretending Einstein was the "smartest man in human history" Sup Forums doesn't really ever accuse Jews of being retarded. So what would that even prove? Don't mix up niggers and Jews.

Einstein was the first scientist to introduce race into scientific debates.

HE LITERALLY WAS CALLING THE OTHER SCIENTISTS ANTI-SEMETIC.

His main theory is already breaking down, as there are things faster than light.

Just read what tesla said about eintstein.

No wonder the government stole all of tesla's work and kept it secret.

>not knowing about Gauss
>thinking jews are actually clever

I meant to point out he was crying anti semetic in the 1920s, well before nazis came to power.

Ashkenazis are far better than goyim.

>Sup Forums insists that jews are behind absolutely everything, saying that they were cunning, crafty, intelligent, and very resourceful
>"haha look at this a smart jew doesn't this completely destroy your world view Sup Forums?"

Except he was a fucking idiot and got tons of shit wrong not to mention a religious nut.

Fuck Einstein.

>His main theory is already breaking down, as there are things faster than light.
Name one.

Einstein plagiarized some other people's work / didn't cite them, mainly Poincare and Lorentz.
He suffers from the jew complex - meaning he is overestimated because he's a jew.

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_einstein.htm

>implying Jews aren't white

>Davinci

Not a Jew

12 year old detected

He also married his cousin.

>einstein

>not socrates
>not newton

fuck off pleb

On average they have higher IQ's, but not by much. Literally by 2 points. Our outlier IQ's are a full standard deviation from the next runner up (east asians). In other words, our geniuses are far more intelligent than any other race's geniuses.

Ashkenazi average IQ- 107
German (aryan) IQ- 105

Like 2 points literally doesn't matter, and jews rarely ever exceed the 120 mark in terms of IQ. Whites have the largest sample out of their underlying population of geniuses proportionally.

Our average top 1% IQ is 155 vrs average Ashkenzi top 1% of 125.

>The smartest man in the entire human history was a jew.

Ok, did you even try to google anything?

suddenly a contender appears...

Von Neumann was a jew. He liked German marching music though, which pissed Einstein off because he was blasting it throughout princeton.

>has done literally nothing applied on earth, just theoretical work on black holes

cool beans!

unlikely that any person we know of today was the smartest
those are typically the ones nobody ever hears about.

captcha: mountain climbing

Thats brilliant.
Ive been eating eggs like a chump

Von Neuman was half jewish.

>muh tesla XDDD
>>>reddit

>Theoretical work on black holes mean nothing
A man bound to a chair can do more work millions of lightyears away than you can ten feet from your house.

>Rips off m-theory, which the scientific community hated because of its massive improbability and inability to be proven
>fedoras eat that shit up
Stephen hawking is smart in the most basic of senses but retarded in so many different ways.

this

except the part where i fucked your mom lol #rekt

>im so smart i can't even math

>"My second greatest discovery is I can boil eggs in my soup so I can have soup and deviled eggs at the sametime."

>im so smart i can't even math
Hungarian education

Darwin's theories were unbelievably simple, and he wasn't even the one to propose evolution.

That user never said he was the smartest man in the world.

Von Neumann
Gauss
Newton
Socrates/Plato
Maxwell
Tesla
Kant

>von neumann

also a jew.

>steal poncaire's work
>literally make it worse
>get praised because you rewrote it in physic terms and had Jewish friends to call upon
The true redpill is to know einstein was shit and the fact all his work is derivative of previous work, with the one thing he made original turning out to be bullshit, is proof Jewish nepotism is real.

Well, you just proved OP's point

Literally a meme scientist

No, he didn't.

Poincare and Lorentz developed the mathematical formalism that appears in relativity in their efforts to develop a series of transformation laws that allowed the Maxwell Equations to remain invariant under transform. They only applied this formalism to electromagnetic phenomena and looked no further than that. Their work was made public in Poincare's July 1905 paper in a journal published by the French Academy of Sciences.

Einstein's paper came to the same conclusion as Lorentz and Poincare - the invariant Maxwell Equations and the transformation laws - but did so from an entirely different starting point. He made no assumptions about electromagnetism, and instead started from the postulate of a constant speed of propagation - everything that Lorentz and Poincare came up with from their starting point - falls out as a natural result of this assumption. More importantly, he took the results of this derivation much much further, applying it to kinematics and arriving at the well known results of time dilation, length contraction, etc. Einstein's paper was published in the German Annals of Physics journal in June 1905.

In 1907, Hermann Minkowski published a paper deriving the same things from yet another starting point - the assumption of a flat spacetime metric, and while he mentions the work done by Lorentz, Poincare, and Einstein, he does not directly cite any of their papers in his own.

tl;dr version - Einstein came to the same result as Lorentz as Poincare using a completely original postulate and derivation. Even if he hadn't published first, he would have been under no obligation to cite their work. Same goes for Minkowski.

Penrose is leagues better than that faggot. Literally the only reason Hawking is more well known is because he's crippled.

I understand only about half of this, but it seems that the Gypsy just got BTFO

>Our average top 1% IQ is 155 vrs average Ashkenzi top 1% of 125

Sauce?? I highly doubt that, plenty of Jewish geniuses

>Jewcuck meme scientist
Tesla is greatest.

NEUMAN
E
U
M
A
N

Also a jew, but far more intelligent

>implying einstein didnt steal all his work.

>Muh Einstein

When will this meme die?

I need a source for it. Because last time a checked he wanted to nuke Germany

average iq in israel is 95
less than global average.

That's because it is majority arab jews, Ashkenazi are only 35% of population hence the double digit IQ average. Thing about Ashkenazi is that only their verbal/mathematical IQ is exceptional; their visual/spatial is nigger tier. This is why academia, law, media, finance (verbal/math) is crawling with kikes but they are retarded at architecture, engineering and invention (visual/spatial). Unfortunately the former vocations carry huge political power so their revolting and degenerate nature can be amplified on a culture. The latter vocations build exceptional civilisations but wield virtually no political influence.

Don't forget Olinto De Pretto, who published "e=mc2" years before (((Einstein))).

all these nerds mentioned arent even the smartest in this thread.
When i was 11 i built a male mamsturbator out of lego. I spent much of the rest of my adolescence somewhat distracted, but think what could have been!

>this geniality will never spread to future generations because of itself
how ironic

Also explains why literally every significant piece of art, culture and philosophy was created by whites. Jews can't think in an abstract way, that's why they are so predictable and boring.

I suspect they're probably heavily involved "modern art" aka complete talentless aids that pretentious wankers can stand around signalling to each other about how they totally "get" the inner meaning

Tesla was easily the best electrical engineer of all time, but his biggest mistake (besides being a shit businessman) was thinking he knew fuck all about the underpinnings of physics.

That dirty slav was the true inventor of radio technology and got all the credit stolen by Marconi, which was complete bullshit.

>The smartest man in the entire human history was a jew

There is no such thing as the "smartest man", the thing with Einstein is that he was propulsed in the collective mind by the pop culture as the image of the genius scientist, which will probably stick for a long time.

By the way
>1 post by this ID

>Just read what tesla said about eintstein.
Give a link or shut up.

he never kept Shabbos, he was a goy.

>German efficiency.

>dirty slav was the true inventor of radio technology and got all the credit stolen by Marconi.

There were many simultaneous inventors of radio technology.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invention_of_radio

One such guy was Bose who also spoke negatively of Marconi.

>A short time before my lecture, a multi-millionaire proprietor of a very famous telegraph company
telegraphed me with an urgent request to meet me. I replied that I had no time. In response he said that he is
coming to meet me in person and within a short time he himself arrived with patent forms in hand. He made
an earnest request to me not to divulge all valuable research results in today's lecture : "There is money in it
let me take out patent for you. You donot know what money you are throwing away" etc. Of course,
"I will only take half share in the profit I will finance it" etc

>This multi-millionaire has come to me like a beggar for making some more profits. Friend, you would have
seen the greed and hankering after money in this country,-money,money what a terrible all pervasive
greed ! If I once get sucked into this terrible trap, there wont' be any escape ! See, the research that I have
been dedicated to doing, is above commercial profits. I am getting older - I am not getting enough time to do
what I had set out to do -- I refused him.

web.mit.edu/varun_ag/www/bose_real_inventor.pdf

ITT: Filled with stormweenies with their memespeaks.