Milo is the biggest infiltrator of the right we have yet to see

Alt-right was An actual movement for white nationalism, Christian values, true conservative values (against gays and women being in the workplace).

Now this guy has duped all the plebbitors (who adore this guy) and right wing (who hate him) into accepting moral degeneracy by subtly pushing the gay agenda and the liberal agenda into the right.

He now claims he speaks for the Alt-right.

>the Alt-right is a meme

Yes, thanks to this fag got and plebbitors, people now try to say the alt right is a meme.

Who actually natsoc, KKK, white nationalist, stormfag here and hate this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg
youtube.com/watch?v=X8X0NMmZAc8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He has AIDs-face

He's a faggot and I always hated him. His large following is proof that the right-wing of today are just edgy bandwagoners who will suck the cock of anybody who offends le femenists or le muslims xdddd

Alt right just means youre right wing but hate neocons and neolibs. Milo is right

You have been duped.

M8, the alt-right has been around for years. It's literally stormfront. Until this clown came and infiltrated the right.

>Yes, thanks to this fag got and plebbitors, people now try to say the alt right is a meme.
actually the term sprung up out of fucking nowhere some time this year and people kept insisting this was the home of it

and what a stupid fucking term it is. you dumb cunts literally let yourself get labeled with a term that made it easy to dismiss every criticism of modern politics as "alternative"

how fucking dumb can you even get? alt-right makes your opinion sound like misc. nonsense nobody agrees with and at the same time gives hillary someone to complain about as she paints them as a literal neo nazi movement, discrediting everyone here and otherwise

He is literally a meme leech. He pussied out disussing Ben Shapiro, and then proceeded to defend it with "I'm more popular, here look at these google search numbers". He has a lot of fair points, but literally lives off FunnyJunk and Reddit memers who see him as Le epic feminist rekt man.

>Sprung thus year

Delete Hillary's emails while you're kissing her Kike arse.

>Labeled

The same way anyone on the right is labeled a Xenophobic, racist, bigoted, hate speaker, when they open their mouth?????

It's a liberal tactic.

Natsoc has always been gay.

>The same way anyone on the right is labeled a Xenophobic, racist, bigoted, hate speaker, when they open their mouth?????

ahh yes well done you've made everyone here one easily defined blob to criticize. nevermind the scope of political opinions that have always been here. libertarians, anarchists, traditionalists communists and nationalists all in one merry boat that's sinking

One of these cancer posts.

I hate you faggots. You make these shitty posts claiming anyone you don't like is controlled opposition

Let me guess Alex jones and Stephen moly are bad too?

Aww poor faggot that doesn't contribute is butthurt?

Kys

Sage

Stay salty my friends.

>Alt-right was An actual movement

stopped reading

>alt-right is one person

Alt-right is a phase, like your cringy high school goth phase. It will end with the refugee crisis.

NATSOC and Stoemfront?

Keep sleeping pleb bit or.

Found the bonified pleb bit or from the_donald who all love gags and blacks.

Daily reminder that civic nationalism is a liberal move.

What makes you just assume I'm a Trump supporter? He's the best choice but I wouldn't vote for him.

>Has different beliefs from me that I can't understand because I'm too liberal
>Yeah, he's just an edgy neckbeard and it's just a phase.

Keep telling yourself that.

Slavs will be gassed too.

t. shill for a gay guy
masculinity 2016

You're actually 100% right.

>Stormfags mad that a literal BBC-worshipping faggot Jew has cucked them out of their own sekrit club

Sounds pretty pathetic desu.

>Alt-right was An actual movement for white nationalism, Christian values, true conservative values

Stop talking like Glenn Beck.

Conservatives are losers that have managed to conserve nothing. Neoconservative are filthy globalists.

It doesn't matter.

Yes the "alt-right" is white nationalism, but it doesn't matter having Milo latch on to it, it just doesn't really matter. It's good to have the establishment confused, they don't know what the fuck they are dealing with, they don't even know if it's satire or serious. They don't get it so they will never be able to destroy it.

Define yourself by your beliefs themselves, not your label. I feel like all this obsession with calling yourself an ideology and identifying as that is just retarded faggotry like identifying with a subculture or as a lgbtqaujx gender-doorknob; it's all a product of this jewified world where people no longer have ethnic or local identity.

It's not a bad thing too to have moderates and radicals, the radicals push things to the right and the moderates appeal to the normies, many of whom will go on to become radical. It just doesn't matter that muh "alt-right" label is being appropriated.

Reminder that if you follow him, you're literally worshipping a child rapist (just like the Muslims you clim to hate).

youtu.be/oJhHwspZGcg

Why can't he just admit white nationalists are part of the alt-right? The point is that it is a group of all kinds of different people and ideologies.

I'm glad this faggot became irrelevant after his Twitter got shut down.

Holy shit, how has no one noticed those numbers?

but it's the truth. Most of Sup Forumsacks just got "redpilled" recently, before the refugee crisis they were proud fedora tipping "new atheists" who despised ""all religions"" and made fun of dated conservative beliefs.

Me too. It annoyed me when he popped up on my Jewtube recommended and it was a new video.

I

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING HOMOSEXUAL JESUS CHRIST YOU SKINHEAD FAGGOTS JUST TRY TO TEAR US APART

Pride however is a different story.

KYS

t. CLOSED Ahmed

the first group of people I would personally gas would be the stormfags and then the communists and SJW's.

the alt-right is a fucking embarrassment of a movement, daily reminder retards here trusted a greek jew with their money

>He now claims he speaks for the Alt-right.
He doesn't speak for us.

>Who actually natsoc, KKK, white nationalist, stormfag here and hate this guy?
White nationalist, yeah he is getting too much air time. He makes some good points sometimes, but he is not our leader.

I don't think Milo has ever claimed to be alt-right himself, something like a "fellow traveler". Of course the media will see that he is the most prominent figure flirting with the movement, and that he wrote that one article, and claim that he's the leader, but I don't think that's necessarily his fault.

This video has a pretty good discussion of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=X8X0NMmZAc8

As long as he and other faggots vote republican, I don't care.

Lol,his whole twitter used to be about the alt-right and him speaking on its behalf.

>true conservative values (against gays and women being in the workplace).

I really don't care if they're in the workplace or not. Milo is trying to show the alternative side of politics, really just common sense thinking that could be attractive to your everyday normie. I'm more suspicious of people sneaking in Hollywood Nazi bullshit in the movement than people like Milo.

>immigration will end with the refugee crisis
>islamic terrorism will end with the refugee crisis
>white replacement will end with the refugee crisis
>feminism will end with the refugee crisis
>the """"refugee"""" crisis has an end

Total fucking moron or shill

>Christian values,

What, like universalism? Which has led to the west being filled by non-whites.

Except that's completely wrong, you are making shit up. Before the refugee crisis there were more anti-atheist threads then there are now.

No one cares Jew boy.

i actually disagree, i think the alt right re brand is an excellent thing. it binds us all together under 1 name that doesnt end with ist or phobic. plus i think the name is actually kind of cool.

I don't a lot of things about Milo but he's somehow doing a good job getting through to normies.

Face it, western culture is degenerate. You have to get through to them somehow.

It sounds more intellectual, youthful and mysterious.
Was it like what Paul Joseph Watson did after the Hillary speech?

the refugee crisis wont end you dumbass
do you not believe in global warming?

the ship isnt sinking at all. in fact i would say we are finally gaining political power, and at an incredibly fast rate.

Stormfags are so up themselves. Whats the point of a political movement that will never gain any fucking ground?
If neo-nazis ever expect anything close to their values to be implemented in the current climate, they need to rebrand.

Hating fags is a fruitless exercise, they're so common place now the best you will ever get is not granting them special protections or privileges. So many gays go to the far left because they're convinced the right hates them, feeding that meme is fucking retarded.

Stop framing the race issue as a race issue, frame it as a culture issue, as has already been done with Islam. Most people are racist on some level anyway, it's a natural instinct to side with your tribe. But people are so desperate not to be racist these days it will write off huge numbers of potential support to be openly racist to minorities. Again, if ever in power, roll back special protections and privileges under the guise of equality, and maybe subtly allow prejudice in positions of power (in police etc) to minority groups provided they are a a group making trouble, making sure to blast the media with propaganda about how their culture is causing them to think crimes are acceptable/necessary so it's justified to punish them.

Fucking give up on the dream that feminism can be undone. Provide incentives for women to take more of a housewife role, and don't allow feminist bullshit in politics, it's not hard to fact check feminists, just current government and media refuses to. You will not be able to remove genuine rights (like the right to work) from any currently protected group, it wont happen.

Have Christian values but never frame them as such, call them "[your country here] values"

The alt-right absolutely is a meme because it doesn't describe an ideology, just people on the right who aren't mainstream, but it's always talked about as if its some cohesive organisation and collection of ideas. Be grateful any elements of it are becoming mainstream

>Who actually KKK

lol kys fag

Hes our fucking cheat code just chill the fuck out you idiot

Kys

What?

Is said Christian Values which has produced Christian Culture which is Western Culture. You Christians who are true conservatives and Nationalists.

Lol, this guy pushed the Judeo-Chritstian values meme. Where is Judaism involved in Western lifestyles? It's how (((they))) infiltrate, even Trump and Farage say this shit.

I'm not a Stormfag, but I'll out this guy and his ilk.

>their so common place now

Thanks to the gay agenda and.liberal media pushing it. Don't just give up.

Murder yourself with garden tools

>Shills defending a faggot jew ITT

He basically works for Trump.

How is he an infiltrator?

> british nationalist
Heels are not on the ground. Only slavs can do it.

I like him. Plenty of others are/ were liberal and find his talking points about feminism and Islam compelling. His stance on Orlando changed a lot of gays' perspective about gun ownership.

Yeah OP, yet he's a Jew faggot who always rants and raves about sucking black dicks also this.

He and Ben Shapiro used to be the best of friends, same with Laura Southern, another leech.

Yeah, and they were successful. You will never, ever be able to undo it, because it's ingrained in people now, and in there defence, fags hardly cause much trouble, the only arguments I've ever seen against them are "muh religion" and "degeneracy", that's not compelling, and if you mention disease rates, thats a problem for gays, not anyone else.

Plenty of gays will support the right if you just leave them be. Repealing their special protection is the most you will ever manage. Gay marriage is unlikely to ever be undone because it's mostly a Christian argument and atheism grows exponentially. And making homosexuality illegal would be even more unlikely than undoing gay marriage.

>It will end with the refugee crisis.

Well unless we start gassing kikes left and right along with the deportations of subhumans, the alt-right isn't going anywhere

>Alt-right was An actual movement for white nationalism, Christian values, true conservative values (against gays and women being in the workplace).

So it was naive movement full of inbred stormfront retards, who are unable to go 'muh race' for five seconds?

Why don't you take muslims hand and go suck Machomet's cock together?

>Whats the point of a political movement that will never gain any fucking ground?
But it is, it was mentioned by Hilary Clinton. It is attracting a lot of people.
>But people are so desperate not to be racist these days
I think this is changing. The word is losing it's power, when it does there will be no going back. But I kind of agree for now, there's nothing wrong with having moderates to push through policies whilst pushing things further to the right on the radical side of things. In the short term, people like Milo are fine.

No, he doesn't work for Trump. Trump hasn't acknowledged him.

He isn't even a US citizen and isn't even a legal immigrant. He made the guy Gerhatrt (Dutch) look like a mess, he had Twin posters on a stage will this guy was trying to give an anti-EU speech and people were laughing at him.

>Alt-right was An actual movement for white nationalism, Christian values, true conservative values (against gays and women being in the workplace).

No it fucking wasn't. The alt-right was for every disenfranchised right winger that the GOP didn't cater too which means libertarians, non-religious right, An-Cap, classic liberals, and finally nat-soc and fascists.

You neckbeard "no fun allowed" stormweenies are not the alt right.

Milo is great. He's fun, he's offensive and he's fabulous unlike you who is a neckbearded naziboo faggot.

>It binds us together under one cool name.

Congratulations for playing leftists game according to their rules, so they can label you and dismiss you as something immoral. I swear, being this dumb....

Only thing the left fears are individuals, it was always so, from the time the faggots like Trotski climbed up from their holes to these days.

>caring about race means your some skinhead retard hollywood stereotype

Take your Jewish bullshit to plebbit. Alt-right was people like Jared Taylor.

I don't see the problem with what he's doing. There's nothing wrong with being gay, and it's also not something inherently left-wing. However, there's tons of stuff wrong with being an SJW. As long as he's fighting of the cancerous lefties, SJWs and crybabies and keeping them at bay, he's a valuable asset.

Found the guy from the_donald.

Alt-right isn't a sekrit club, you mong.

It's a collective name of White Nationalist movements like, NATSOC, 1488, KKK, WHITE SEPARATIST.

It has existed for decades but has only been called the Alt-right the last few years.

So obvious you're some dumb faggot that had never heard of the alt-right before this year. So obvious you've never been on an alt-right website or listened to an alt-right podcast or video. Alt-right was not NatSoc but it was always about race and traditionalism. The other shit you mentioned has nothing to do with it, aside from parasiting on it because it has better memes and a better aesthetic.

>You neckbeard "no fun allowed" stormweenies are not the alt right.
Actual old-school stormfags are not, but that's not what anyone is talking about. Guess who is making the memes? Guess who is making the fun? It's racists, not libertarians and "classical liberals", it's you Milo plebbitards who leech of it and steal everything from it.

>NATSOC, 1488, KKK, WHITE SEPARATIST.
That's not what it is either, especially not the fucking KKK. You're both fucking retards.

Look

nigger

you stormweenies are fucking cringe

(((YOU))) are the biggest subversive force to the right. Its you faggots who make Trump look bad. Its you faggot who tear down every single person that supports alternative right wing media like Milo, Ben Shapiro, Stefan Molyneux. Everyone who has a decent platform to spread right wing ideas to normies, you faggots tear them down. You are self-destructive, LARPing, neckbearded LOSERS. If anyone shows even the slightest hint of engaging in a behavior or thought pattern that the unholy collective of stormweenies deem as
>m-muh degeneracy
you viciously attack them

You are the cancer to the right.

see

>But it is, it was mentioned by Hilary Clinton. It is attracting a lot of people.
No, what's attracting people is the thought of an anti-establishment right. The things OP mentioned above:
>natsoc, KKK, white nationalist, stormfag
Don't attract people, hence the rebranding. The alt-right, (if it ever even was any of those things) is not those things anymore. It's going mainstream, and it won't be mainstream very long if it's determined to inject far right ideology that your average citizen would likely be against regardless of "the liberal agenda".
Mark my words, the alt right is not going to end up being very far right at all, it's simply that the left has pushed so far and demonised the right so much that to them anything is far right and scary.

>I think this is changing. The word is losing it's power
In the sense that "racist" will become meaningless, absolutely. But most people still want a world of equality, to abide by the golden rule of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you". Genuine racism will never get far in the current climate, the only reason the left got away with anti-white shit is because they painted whites as being the ones with all the power and themselves as champions of equality. With such high non white populations in the west these days, i'm not even sure white people even have the numbers to achieve white supremacy, let alone the support. At best, people will want to take away the special privileges given to black, but for equality, not for some idea of a master race.

Isn't the golden rule you mention a nice idea?

the alt-right has been co-opt. It's now some kind of safe haven for all those ring wing rejects who werent accepted in the mainstream. Milo, Alex Jones, Peter J. Watson, Lauren, Vox Day, Cernovich etc etc. Even Molymeme starts to shill for it.

And of course these rejects cuck the alt-right and try to make it more ''respectable'' and ''acceptable''.

The alt-right doesnt mean much accprding to these guys. It's some kind of libertarian movement, a group of people who are tired of SJWs.

I dunno if the alt-right will be capable of taking back their movement. I hope so

You like Ben Shapiro? Fucking lol, you are worthless. And I like Molyneux. I'm fine with Milo too. The thing is, you seem to think it's the Milo types that are the reason for the memes and fun you describe, which is just wrong. It's what you would call "stormfags" that have introduced this new culture.

i cringed a little

Less cucked and gay than a nation founded by free masons???

Youre a cultist and youre the only thing stopping the alt right from actually getting popular and mainstream

Ben Shapiro is great. He's one of the greatest right wing rhetoricians of our time

He has added a million times more new right wingers than you no fun allowed faggots have

>m-muh degeneracy

kill yourself cultist

wtf are you even saying dumbshit

>was
Nigger, I swear to god. Milo, Cernovich, and all the actual popular alt-light people specifically say they're "sympathetic to the alt-right", but are not part of/in the alt-right. They're not infiltrating the alt-right political ideology, their retarded fan base just thinks they're alt-right. The alt-right hasn't changed, even the left-wing media knows who's really alt-right, look who they interview: Richard Spencer and Jared Taylor.

This desu

>Plenty of others are/ were liberal
this
only liberals like milo there is a huge amount of people on the internet who are infact just liberals with babys conservative training wheels on and thats pretty much the alt right just a bunch of non progressive liberals who woke up and realized we havent had a conservative government in 30 years and the liberals who they identified with that claimed to be underdogs were infact incontrol the entire time and shitting everything up

even still they claim to be rightwing and parot communist and socialist non sense like egalitarianism

>No, what's attracting people is the thought of an anti-establishment right
That's true, but white identity is a large part of that.
>Don't attract people, hence the rebranding.
It wasn't KKK, traditional Stormfag shit, the OP is a retard. Thing is the alt-right doesn't need to be rebranded or go mainstream, that stuff that Milo says can be injected into the mainstream right. The alt-right is just a cultural movement not a political party, it's about pushing these ideas into the public sphere, not getting elected.
>Mark my words, the alt right is not going to end up being very far right at all
I disagree
>Genuine racism will never get far in the current climate,
That's just wrong. People are much more obsessed with race now then ever.
>At best, people will want to take away the special privileges given to black, but for equality, not for some idea of a master race.
Except that will just polarise minorities against whites, which leads to reaction. You think minorities are magically going to stop whining and everyone will just get along?

Look, dimwit, let me spell it out for you: most people with a brain favor results over ideological purity. Would you rather have your ideological purity over in your Stormfront corner, with Hillary as president and 50 million shitskins coming in over the next couple of decades? Or be a bit more flexible and win? This kind of infighting is beyond stupid. Sometimes I wonder if idiots like OP are Hillary plants.

He works for Breitbart, who works for Trump. He would be fired if he was a secret infiltrator, but his college tour over the summer were basically glorified Trump rallies at places where you don't usually have huge Trump support but it's important to have,

>He has added a million times more new right wingers
you mean subverted "anti regressionists" like cuckold of blackdad and chris gay gun

Sounds like you're a neocon m8

>Less cucked

Way more cucked, some eugenic proposals in nazi germany were literally cuck and bull fetishes also poligamy.

More like neo-blacked, am I rite? Am I? (Please answer)

Ben Shapiro is worthless, his vision of conservatism isn't remotely appealing to anyone. Milo is just entertainer, he's fine at what he does.
>stopping the alt right from actually getting popular and mainstream
It doesn't need to be "mainstream", what is "mainstream" will always be decided by the establishment. But people are getting sick of the (((mainstream))) and are ever drawn to radical positions. As for popularity, memes are the reason we are popular and we create the memes, the culture.
>He has added a million times more new right wingers than you no fun allowed faggots have
Hahahahah this is what plebbit babies believe. So obvious your some fag from plebbit who heard about the alt-right from Milo. Sup Forums and the alt-right have added far more, that's why Milo is parasiting off of us not the other way around. We are the dominant non-mainstream voice.

>It wasn't KKK, traditional Stormfag shit
if the rise of the "alt right" was anything it was a revival of paleo conservatism which is essentially white nationalism and traditionalism

He's a faggot.

He is a leftist degenerate that probably have AIDs

>That's just wrong. People are much more obsessed with race now then ever.
I already covered this. The left is very, very obsessed with race because they can push that whites have all the power (though thats blatantly false), and if whites are in power you can be as racist as you like to them, *on the grounds of equality*. You will never see a reversed situation in the west where whites can claim minorities have all the power, and be legitimately racist towards them.
What you might see however is the complete removal of special privileges (affirmative action, police scared of being called racists etc) on the grounds of equality.
>Except that will just polarise minorities against whites, which leads to reaction.
They already have these things and they still riot in the streets. They will literally never be happy, but it's hard to rationally argue against the idea that blacks shouldn't be getting handouts because of the colour of their skin.

No, it's not. The alt-right is the nationalist right, as opposed to the globalist right. Equating nationalist with white is a losing strategy. Equating nationalist with America and Americans first is a winning strategy.

Yep pretty much. I'd say it's more "racist" then paleoconservatism and more radical too, but it is in the same kind of ball park. It's something in between Fascism and PaleoCon + memes.

Retard.

You are trying to say American Nationalism is the alt-right.

American Nationalist is civic Nationalism and is leftist.

Look up civic/liberal Nationalism. It's a left wing movement.

ive been on Sup Forums since the board was created

in case you didn't realize it newfag, we were a libertarian board

literally this