HURR HITLER WOULD TOTALLY SAVE EUROPE FROM THE CURRENT ISLAMIC INVASION! HE SHOULD HAVE WON HEIL HITLER!

>HURR HITLER WOULD TOTALLY SAVE EUROPE FROM THE CURRENT ISLAMIC INVASION! HE SHOULD HAVE WON HEIL HITLER!

Why are stormfags so fucking retarded? What are some other stupid memes they believe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VbgoUKKmcEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sage

triggerd stormfag detected

Exactly. Merkel is the new hitler. She just calls everyone else nazis so they leave her alone. We are the heros who shall conquer the bad nazis and the commies once again.

>Implying Hitler was right about everything

> if I can find anything admirable to say about someone else
> then I must want those people to destroy my people and society

Adolf Hitler is literally more reasonable than you

Hitler's point here is totally clear: the history of Muslim society was one of conquest, victory, militarism, and expansion. He believed these were good attributes, that contributed to the health of a society.

He also believed that Europeans had lost these attributes and had become weak.

Hitler wanted HIS people to regain these attributes -- not for HIS people to be conquered by Muslims.

Hitler was very upfront about the fact that there is much to admire about other people and other cultures - but that each people should live apart from each other, and each ought to pursue their own interests, for their own betterment.

>Hitler wanted HIS people to regain these attributes -- not for HIS people to be conquered by Muslims.

Yeah, thats why he regarded Charles Martell winning as a bad point in history and wished the muslims had won?

>Hitler was very upfront about the fact that there is much to admire about other people and other cultures

No he didnt. This is some gay POZed politically correct bullshit neo-nazis say to try and clean up the image of nazism and Hitler (both of which they know dick about)

>Hitler was very upfront about the fact that there is much to admire about other people and other cultures

Only in public when he needed to woo Arabs in order to get oil and fuck Brits. In private he would call Arabs lesser humans, but well adapted for their enviormnent.

Hitler acknowledged middle easterners as the progenitors of human society, and he admired Islam for its vitality.

That doesn't mean he wanted to bring middle easterners to Germany. Actually the opposite is true

The Middle East for the Semite. Asia for the Asian. Germany for the German

He doesn't actually say Martell's victory was bad.

He also refers to Islam as a Cult. Not exactly a total endorsement.

His point about being closer to Islam than France was cultural leftism vs. cultural rightism.

Hitler was culturally right - socially conservative. Just like Islam.

France, by the time of Hitler, had an established history of cultural hedonism and depravity. The modernism that Hitler so detested had taken hold there.

People often (rightly) point out that we Patriarchs are not entirely unlike ISIS in some of our attitudes about women. Unlike Muslims, we don't support FGM. Like Muslims, we think women belong at home, raising children.

Hitler also thought women belonged at home, raising children.

There are posts here every day about how Islam is the only non-cucked way of life. While I don't agree with those threads, I understand where they come from; I see the similarities.

>Only in public when he needed to woo Arabs in order to get oil and fuck Brits. In private he would call Arabs lesser humans, but well adapted for their enviormnent

How are what I said and what you said mutually exclusive?

>what is an alliance with the Japanese?
>what is Honorary Aryan?

People who are lesser than you can still have many admirable qualities; even qualities you don't have.

One power of the West has been to see what is good from others; to refine it for themselves; and to take it to the next level.

Hitler was a cuck

>Admires the way it unifies people
This is why Islam wins in the west because christianity is gone.

>He doesn't actually say Martell's victory was bad.

>"Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."

Its pretty clear to anyone with half a brain that Hitler is saying here that he wished Martel had los so that Germans would all be muslims by now.

Stop trying to dance around the issue because your meme understanding of Hitler is being proven wrong.

Based churchill

Why does Sup Forums pretend to hate churchill again while worshipping a muslim-loving autistic manlet?

Churchill literally killed the remnants of the British empire lmao. He literally destroyed the only bulwark against communism the west had.

>Its pretty clear to anyone with half a brain that Hitler is saying here that he wished Martel had los so that Germans would all be muslims by now

The idea that Hitler wanted Germans to be Muslim is profoundly stupid.

What you have written above stupid. You should feel bad.

Islam is a culture foreign and alien to Germans.

Hitler HAD a cultural and traditional background that he preferred; one that he altered and cultivated to suit his desires and his ideals; one that he said was the proper German heritage and that ought to be renewed within Germans.

It was not Islam. It was not muhammed.

>The idea that Hitler wanted Germans to be Muslim is profoundly stupid.

>the muhammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than christianity

You are outright denying reality in favor of your comfort blanket LARP shit. this is the exact reason no one takes you stormfags seriously.

>what is the enemy of my enemy is my friend

>what is do you really think hitler would have continued a positive relationship with muslims if they stsrted blowing themselves up and gunning down germans

Please, is the jidf even trying anymore?

hitler wouldnt have wanted his country to be overrun by them. neither do we.
like him, we'd have no problem with those who don't invade us or get in our way. but nowadays, they do.

also, sage.

>>the muhammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than christianity

stormfags in denial.

What's wrong about his statement?

This was before the mass-immigration of Muslims began.

If Hitler saw Europe today, he'd declare Muslims an enemy to the white race.

Read about Mossadegh.
The arabs were nationalists (and secular) until CIA and MI6 armed the retards who rule now.

taking quotes out of context much. i don't think htiler would have advocated the current muslim situation, those were different times.

But no matter what i say, you'll always say i'm a "stormfag in denial" even though i've never been on stormfront.

Can you prove hitler would have said the same thing today? no? then fuck off. and if he would, then id be opposed to his opinion.

If you're on Sup Forums and unironically use the term 'stormfag' or 'stormweenie', you're a normie/new and you need to get out right now t b h.

Churchill was pro-EU.

>he'd declare Muslims an enemy to the white race.

Hitler didnt give a shit about "the white race"

this is a neo-nazi meme

>The arabs were nationalists (and secular) until CIA and MI6 armed the retards who rule now.

complete and utter bullshit.

>Hitler didnt give a shit about "the white race"
What do you think Hitler was talking about when he mentioned "Aryans"?

Islam was still a problem back then, but it wasn't a threat to Europe/Germany

>i-its out of context!

That sweet sweet denial

nah, its pretty clear you are the newfags who just got here and are desperatly trying to fit in because you think Sup Forums is "the neo-nazi" board.

Its not. If you want a neo-nazi safe space, I suggest cripplechan or stormfront.

Yeah and he wanted it to be lead by the UK, with the rest as basically vassals.

WAIT HITLER WAS A MUSLIM?!?!?!?!??!?!

LMAAAAOOOOO I JUST GOT A SWAS TAT

>address none of my points
>claim i'm in denial

Too bad cuck kike shill, you're the minority, and we're here to stay, so you better get used to it or get out.

Fucking white nigger

>How are what I said and what you said mutually exclusive?
I was just pointing out that he was a politician and politicians are not exactely honorable creatures. What they say in public can't be taken as their personal opinion.

>what is an alliance with the Japanese?
How are nips relevant to this?

>People who are lesser than you can still have many admirable qualities; even qualities you don't have.
Doesn't really matter. If someone called me and my kin "lesser than human" I would consider it as terrible insult, even if he would compliment my hair later on.

>taking quotes out of context much.

they arent, and you are just now hearing about these quotes because the neo-nazi blogs you get your revisionist history from conveniently failed to bring them up

>i don't think htiler would have advocated the current muslim situation

A baseless claim with no merit at all

>But no matter what i say, you'll always say i'm a "stormfag in denial" even though i've never been on stormfront.

Because you clearly are in denial. and stromfag is just a term for a neo-nazi

>Can you prove hitler would have said the same thing today?

Are you fucking retarded? Are you suggesting we get some sort of ime machine or something? How is this a point? How fucking stupid are you?

> cuck kike shill

Nice buzzwords newfag. Youre a stupid person who not only doesnt understand history or WW2 or hitler, you are incapable of forming an actual argument.

Excellent posts. Seriously.

>hitler would have allowed muslims to overrun europe
>THE racial nationalist would be okay with the current migrant situation
muh bait
muh sage
muh fallacies
muh stupidity
muh muh

they are out of context.
time, problems, and culture are a context

>baseless claim
so you're claiming he would be for it? okay, then prove it.

you can't, so too bad.

>are you fucking... bla bla
okay, so you can't prove it, i see, then whats the point in making that claim?

stop making claims that you can't prove.

you're talking out of your ass making fantasy claims and when i ask you to prove it you're throwing a tantrum complaining about how you can't actually prove it, in any way. just because you can't reach the standard, doesn't mean, that it doesn't exist.

This is not an affirmative action program here, get used to it, cuck. if you make claims, you need to prove them.

>they are out of context.

No they arent.

>so you're claiming he would be for it? okay, then prove it.

>prove it

read his quotes in the OP stupid.

I realize you are getting triggered by facts that dont line up with your meme LARP shit. Maybe 4+Sup Forums is better suited for you if you cant swim with the big boys lol

He's right, though.

Hitler was a dictator, if he had truly wanted Germany to convert to Islam it could have been easily enforced.

The Germans had no freedom of speech, nor seperation of church and state. For twelve years under Hitler's direct order, to be a Nazi explicitly meant to be a Christian.

>Germany causes WW1
>Germany causes WW2
>Germany then creates an economic union which then becomes loopholed into a refugee centre
>Germany has Europe at its knees once again

GERMANS are the most mentally ill nation in Europe

They're the Troyan Horse of Europe. They let Russians in, they let bolsheviks in. It's their fault that Eastern Europe was occupied by communists

They're enemies of personalistic civilizations. This is why they hated Poland (hate?) which represents one

GERMANS are mad, violent, cruel brutes who mindlessly use force for destruction. Human person in Germany was always instrumentalized to serve wicked ideas of the government and their mentally ill "philosophers"

There's a cultural barrier between Poland and Germany. First country is moral and treats dignity and freedom of a human person seriously, the latter is demonic, unpleasant, instrumentalizes human beings, treats them as raw materials. And paganism was alive in Germany even in the 20th century!

I ask myself - why did God put Germans as the biggest nation in the middle of Europe? Did he want us to experience what is DEVIL like?

He's right tbqh. We hate the Jews equally.

>time and the culture at the time is context
learn to read, illiterate

you have no argument, your only arguments are muh triggered and muh denial

so they are out of context because he never said it in the context of our muslim problem, our current culture and our current time.

you don't give me a lot of incentive to discuss anything with you if you cant even properly argue. whatever i reply, the only thing you can say is triggered, stormweenie and denial and additionally to that, you dont even read my post properly.

He literally said he was against it

youtu.be/VbgoUKKmcEM

Skip to 1:40

>He's right, though.

no hes not

>if he had truly wanted Germany to convert to Islam it could have been easily enforced.

no he couldnt

> to be a Nazi explicitly meant to be a Christian.

no it isnt. Hitler was a big time islamboo, wished it had taken over europe, and all you stormfags can do is dance around the subject because it completely shatters your umber 1 selling point to shill this shit, which is to stop the current islamic take over of Europe

alright ill clear this one up. he cooperated with muslims against jews, right? so obviously he wouldn't diss muslims but be friendly to them.

If he really wanted to have germany overrun by muslims then he would have just imported them from the middle east, but he didn't, so what does this tell you?

>no he couldnt
If he wanted to, he would have tried.

>he cooperated with muslims against jews, right? so obviously he wouldn't diss muslims but be friendly to them.

He made the statements in OP in provate. they are from Albert Speers book.

>If he really wanted to have germany overrun by muslims then he would have just imported them from the middle east

why would he do that? Why would he need to import muslims in order to then force his people to BE muslims?

He wanted germans to be muslims because of the jihad warrior like behavoir they had, and he wished that Martel had lost so this religion could be spread throughout europe instead of the weak christianity.

again, time and culture were different. but how do you know exactly he wouldnt have a different position on it today?

Just talking positively about someone is not evidence enough.

>He wanted germans to be muslims
But then again, if he really wanted to do that, then there should be evidence of action by him, to islamize germany.

where is that? did he ever at one point of his career try to actively convert germans to islam?

Or even passively, give me the best you have.

i just looked the last quote up, well i certainly dont agree with him on that one but i think you're blowing it out of proportions.

Both churchill and him got their positives and negatives i think, just like everyone does.

Its up to us to pick out the best qualities.