Remember when Spider-Man films didn't look like low budget Youtube level fan films?

Remember when Spider-Man films didn't look like low budget Youtube level fan films?

youtube.com/watch?v=aR9osGLmlkY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrzXIaTt99U
nytimes.com/video/movies/100000003376379/spider-man-2-scene-alley-transformation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=hfSz0bQzZuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off

The new trailer looks like dogshit, just admit it.

youtube.com/watch?v=xrzXIaTt99U

Low rent as fuck.

I miss Tobey

time to rank em

Tobey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> new Spidey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Andrew "lol exdee quiky :)" Garfield

>This post

No lies detected

Yeah, I was hoping for the best when I saw the trailer and got the worst. But it will make money. If there is anything people love to celebrate this day and age when it comes to entertainment, it's mediocrity.

Fourth post best post.

Spider-Man 2 is THE most true to spirit, even if not true to source material, comic film since the original Superman film. The train scene will never be topped, I don't care if the ship is bigger. Toby may have been a little flat in quip delivery, but I truely believed a nerd could websling. We may be in the "golden age" of comic films, but the first two Spidey films are the foundation. All the casting other than MJ was perfect

Yeah okay OP.

Literally 10x better than anything in the new trailer.

It was pretty fun.

nytimes.com/video/movies/100000003376379/spider-man-2-scene-alley-transformation.html

Garfield was the best live action Spidey.

What does that meme even mean?

Yeah, remember when Uncle Ben warned Peter about the dangers of white genocide?

Different times.

Remember when Uncle Ben fought Batman?

Nah

>nice outfit, did your faggoty buttbuddy make it for you, gaylord?

Raimi really did push the envolope

>nice outfit, did you S.O. loved you from your father

How did Raimi get away with it???

i love the the toby films.

As a small child this bothered the fuck out of me so hard. I remember saying this to my dad (a huge spidey fan) and him being astounded that a 6 or 7 year old who loves Spider-Man noticed that small ass shit

This trailer is so 00s it's killing me.

Aight, rating em

Spider-Man 1 > Civil War > Spider-Man 2 >ASM2 >ASM1

I'm pretty biased for SM2, mainly due to how I initially disliked it for having even less Spider-Man, but the message, Aunt May, Doc Ock, JJJ and the burning apartment scene was GOAT.

ASM2 could've been great too but like BvS, focused on sequel hyping than the main story.

Raimi films had god tier JJJ Simmons and Bruce Campbell so nothing will ever beat them just fore that.

nigga pease, Bruce hardly was even in those movies.

and he could've been a startling relevance to it if SM4 were made.

>That trailer

NOSTALGIA TOO MUCH

>ASM2 could've been great too but like BvS, focused on sequel hyping than the main story.

What? There's like 3 minutes of setting up Justice League in BvS and 3 hours of the rest of the movie.

The movie could've been done without Wonder Woman. She felt like she was inserted specifically to promote the justice league, and for the final fight, to promote her own spinoff movie like Spider-Man in Civil War only he appeared specifically for that, had no bearing on the ending or the plot in nearly any way while WW tried to add a plot of finding out the Justice League which could've been done in an ending/mid-credits scene.

TLDR When the tagline Dawn of Justice was added, you just know that they'll add padding to an already long movie to promote a universe, not just a sequel.

Garfield spidey had good cinematography

well...leave aside the nostalgia, this is a fucking good trailer. Maybe it even reveals a bit 'too much, but definitely makes you want to go see the movie. Raimi is a director with a vision and the trailer shows a lot of exciting action scenes, like when the Spider-man slide on the road.

Homecoming shows nothing exciting, just dialogues, jokes, school. Maybe it will be a great film, but the trailer has appeared decidedly low tier.

Still, i like Holland as Peter Parker.

You're right op, this is quality. People that suck this movie's dick like it is literature are delusional.

I 'membuh.

Absolute shit taste, kys faggot

Remember when Tobey's stunt double had to pad his ass to make the shots from the back look passable?

Marvel has zero skill in the actual filmmaking part of making movies.their visuals, plots, characters, and sound design are all half-baked as fuck.

Harry you lucky bastard

>The new trailer looks like dogshit, just admit it.

It looks great.

Why does Sup Forums like to post here so much?

Remember when DCucks pretended to care about Spider-Man.

Spider-man being a Marvel character was always a mistake

member when Spider-man wasnt in fucking highschool?

playing mgmt is pretty lame and fairly dated for a trailer.

which small thing, the spider-doll or the wind blowing kirsten the wrong way?

So they're giving him the Miles treatment?
Who's the fat friend? Where's Harry?

member when superhero movies were brutal?

newest spiderman wont punch anyone ffs!

youtube.com/watch?v=hfSz0bQzZuM

Too violent! Think of the revenue-er... I mean children!

>ITT people complaining about nothing

The action scene in the trailer didn't even look bad.
I was so focused on the fact that he's not going to throw a punch because of you fucks, that I didn't even realize he probably doesn't need to.

Stay mad Sup Forums fags

Nope.
Tobey's Spiderman is pure cringe.

Spidey's Street level, he's beneath the Avengers.
Good on them for 'membering that. :)

Peter didn't go to high school with Harry you fucking casual

(you)

>trailers should only have songs from the past year
Fuck off

>that 2 second tumblr gif
Cringe