She's intentionally throwing the election isn't she?

She's intentionally throwing the election isn't she?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nuZ3GpOIPMU
youtube.com/watch?v=1uAvqnoAjII
victuruslibertas.com/2016/09/temper-temper-part-2-more-leaks-from-hillary-staffers-about-hitler-type-meltdown/
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1276549
youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She is a basket case.

Her supporters agree with that statement so what exactly is so bad about that?

Hillary "Basket Case" Clinton.

Hahahahahaha
hahahahaha
hahahahaha

DERP!

Kys

The shadowy controllers have decided to go with Trump after all.

Because it does nothing to bring Trump voters to her side. In fact it digs them in deeper to vote for Trump.

Some people agree with Trump, or are conservative, but are voting for her based on general competence as an office-holder. She has now alienated them by accusing them of white supremacy. She lost over half her ground over Trump since the "alt-right" speech.

This. Their fall back plan was a rise in nationalism. After Brexit happened it was decided, That's why they decided to redo the election they stole from Hofer in Austria

No she is not her and Bill had a disagreement and she received a blow from a sex toy pun intended. Since then she has never been the same.
youtu.be/nuZ3GpOIPMU

We did it boys. We memed so hard hillary lost the election over us

Lol no, you are clutching at straws, faggot.

Go back to licking Trump's tiny dick.

Post yfw Hillary was a Trump plant all along

Hillary is a Trump plant

The people she is talking about:
A) Are you guys
B) Don't vote
C) Are disliked even by other people voting for Trump

There's no risk, here.

quick, deploy the deplorables,

That's really it. She's being paid to destroy the left and liberalism. She sold the country out at the state dept, why would she refrain from another round of selling out?

I'm a Berner reluctantly supporting Clinton just because Bernie said to but I'm beginning to think he and she are full of shit. I think I might just try to MAGA.

But Trump is a Clinton plant!

But Trump is just doing this to launch his media company after he loses!

But Trump was only elected to show Americans how dumb they are!

But Trump only built the wall to have a huge structure with his name on it that will last centuries!

But Trump only annexed Mexico to show how easy it could have been for any country!

Trump only put the first astronaut on Mars to show the rest of the world we should strive for something higher!

So.. she's actually a fucking hero?

She is a Trump plant

The jew is attempting to polarize us and profit on the mess. We cannot allow this conservative liberal conflict to manipulate us. We must help the libs as much as we help our own.

The struggle is not liberalism vrs conservatism. It is human freedom vrs debt slavery.

Pic related is your future if you don't unite.

Preaching to the converted and alienatiing everyone else is a real sweet thing to do just before the election - you dipshit.

She's as thick as you are.

Oh no , I guess she just lost all the racists, xenophobes, and islamophobics that were on the fence about voting for Hillary. How will she recover!

Whores are not heroes to me.

The hero we are meant to hate

Wow, Hillary really made me think with this statement. If I support Donald Trump, then I'm a bad person. I wouldn't want people thinking I'm a bad person, now would I?

This changes literally everything. Never before have I thought I might be called bad names if I supported Drumpf, but now I've seen the light. It's clear that it's in my best interests to support Clinton.

#HeForShe #ImWithHer #Chillary #DabForHillary #ClintonCashMoney #swag #yolo #patreon

Must be.

She's as likeable as a flaming bag of shit flying through your window and hitting you in the face.

>doing anything just because someone tells you to
We don't want you

Yep. Ask Romney how well he did after he BTFO with his 47% comment. That was only 4 years ago, yet people on this thread seem to be literally born yesterday.

So she lost 60% of the white vote outright

Its her 47% moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=1uAvqnoAjII

Watch this, Bernie doesn't want you voting for someone because he said so.

there is no "we" cocksucking faggot

he's afraid for his life, take a payoff or die, your choice

Im scared guys, this is too easy for trump. They are gonna have some libtard assassinate him so we get good goy pence instead. Tell me im just being paranoid.

moar leaks
victuruslibertas.com/2016/09/temper-temper-part-2-more-leaks-from-hillary-staffers-about-hitler-type-meltdown/

Deplorables Army
Report in for duty.

Meme magic is real! Praise Kek!

No, she's just not good enough to win.

lolno.

Most moderate voters would agree with her. The only people offended by this are already voting Trump.

Kek confirmed

shes just playing brain games on people

>calls trump supporters idiots
>this will lose her voters

Get a load of this guy

She can get away with it because she's democrat though.

But I don't think she's trying to convert Trump supporters, she trying to convert people on the fence.

holy fuck you're mad

are you ok? did losing the brexit vote fuck your multicultural-desiring ass a bit too hard?

>check em'

Kek wills it

Her supporters are jacking off to this right now

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1276549

If telling it like it is cost politicians the election, Trump would have already lost.

Oh wait, he has.

it's not her supporters she has to worry about, she's alienated most independents and they make up a huge voting block in this election, she's throwing it to trump on purpose, maybe because of money, maybe because she's a sick old woman, who knows but she's throwing it on purpose

You do realize the reason she says all these stupid things is because shes surrounded with people giving her bad advice on purpose right?

why wouldn't they?

it's a STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMYN fighting the EVIL BIGOT

it will have a huge effect on the election and they know in their minds Hillary is fucking herself, they just still want to believe in their dream of destroying the West.

Hillary, with 2 months to do, has effectively cut a massive amount of potential voters, and has motivated them even more to vote.

She is truly #mentallyhill.

This is smart you fuckinf idiots. This is how cuckservatives have been talking for a year, she's speaking THEIR language because she wants their votes.

>he has

wut

Hillary is playing one-dimensional chess. Just wait and see.

Whatever I'm still an #adorabledeplorable

rev up those twitters

Jesus Christ hillary...

Come up with your own ideas for once.

Stupid fucking basket case clinton.

I don't think using the tired Stewart/Colbert/Maher argument of "They're racists/homophobes" just to get some wild applause from the robots that are already going to vote for her is damaging.

Terrible shilling.

She lost ground because of the ever more awful shit being put out about her emails and the Clinton Foundation. Also, this time around Trump has largely kept his mouth shut instead of deflecting attention from Hillary onto some stupid shit he says.

fuckin' saved

kek yeah hillary's throwing, not the guy who said obama founded ISIS.

It's more likely that she has become so arrogant about winning the election that she can feel free to castigate Trump voters. Bear in mind she was making this speech in front of rich donors.

It's come as no surprise to me that a media that went wild over Romeny's 47% comments - including bashing him for appearing in front of rich people - is covering up for Clinton here, spinning the statement and also conveniently not mentioning that the speech was in front of millionaires.

Clinton's advertising is unbelievably tone deaf. Almost every ad she runs actually looks to me like it helps Trump. They have one showing Republican turd establishment types saying they can't support him . . . uhh, this isn't hurting him you dumb cunt, that's exactly why people are voting for him. When you have a fucking clown like Lindsey Graham who everyone hates saying he won't vote for Trump, that's only a GOOD thing.

It's like she still exists in this alternate reality where she thinks politicians are respected and we all should just do what they say because they're clearly better than we are.

Hillary Is Out of Her Basket

Sure if that's all you're going for. She needs quite a few more people if she actually wants to win. Showing an elitist, low opinion of them just isolates her further in her bunker.

It's trying to set a precedent of "if you disagree with me, you're a -ist". You can think she's best qualified for office in comparison to Trump while still seeing that as a dangerous trend. She's just put people like that in a bind.

>she thinks politicians are respected and we all should just do what they say because they're clearly better than we are.
She's an elitist. You just summarized her entire life

It's pretty obvious that some of the kids doing her tweeter for her hate her guts, probably bernouts. Maybe she has some other people sabotaging her from within.

BECAUSE I DISAGREE WITH IT.

I DON'T LIKE THINGS THAT I DON'T DISAGREE WITH.

>2016
>Voting for a fucking Nazi
Grow up Sup Forums, can't you see he's evil? youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8

Nice pic, I made an animation out of it.

I usually post on 8ch, but I figured I'd post here today, just to shake things up.

You do realize that both sides do that equally often, right?

If you disagree with me, you're a racist
If you disagree with me, you're a nigger

>hillary is such a terrible trainwreck we're seriously considering it possible for her to be a trump plant
>but liberals unironically love and support her

>intentionally

No, not intentionally.

She is just an incompetent boob.

If she were a man, she would be laughed off to jail.

>neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1276549

If doubles, someone email her this

reminds me of those clown machines at the shows/theme parks where you have to put balls down the mouth

DELET THIS

ISIS rose to prominence after a series of military defeats of the Iraqi US-trained and armed forces in 2014, when they were termed ISI or ISIL.

Multiple components of the Free Syrian Army have joined ISIS forces, with the express aim of opposing Assad. There is evidence that the United States is responsible for the existence of the FSA and the attempts to depose Assad (as they did with Muamar Qaddafi).

The Obama administration is responsible for the existence of the organization known as ISIS.

If you are confuised by this, ask yourself how is it that ISIS is equipped with Stryker APCs and US manufactured Javelin missles.

oh well worth a try

She could convert those on the fence who don't want to be associated with deplorables

>She is just an incompetent boob.
KEK

Said: every liberal

They do now.

She just lost the moral high ground.

low energy shilling

holy fuck my sides

anyone got that collage about that youtube book reviewer that closed her channel because of /lit/ autists? fucking gold

fugg

My theory is that the planned election was going to be Hillary vs Jeb, and Jeb was supposed to win the presidency. Typical case of pic-related, where both sides switch off every 8 years because "it's time for a change!" and then the same old bullshit keeps happening.

But then Trump came in and stole the show. And the kikes panicked, because Hillary was never supposed to actually win. They knew she was too unlikable and had too many scandles, and she was just supposed to end up giving it to iJeb! But then it turned out they HAD to run with Hillary. And she just can't fucking handle this situation.

I'll attempt to redeem with some dubs

>OH YEAH WELL NO U

top fucking kek