Are you ready for the first true Spider Man film?

Are you ready for the first true Spider Man film?

Yeah, as soon as they make it.

I like how there's a white splatter on the word "coming".

It's gonna be a truly shitty movie.

I really don't have any enthusiasm left for Spider-Man anymore.

I was 14 years ago when it came out

t. millennial who missed the Raimi films

>millennial
>missed the Raimi films
I'm almost positive you mean to say Gen Z.

the shilling is in full force today

This. I had a father, and his name is Ben Parker

So, that's the narrative the marketing team is going to push?

Looks like something out of an 90 Fast Food Ad, with all the forced diversity. All they are missing is a kid in a wheel chair.

>spider-mans secret identity is known to OC fat friend
>spider-man was invented by Tony Stark

Yeah no, this movie dropped the ball immediately....it's not a good Spider-Man movie. That being said I am hoping it's still somewhat entertaining, but I don't think it will be good

Also fuck Raimifags, those movies were probably better than what this will be but they still sucked and weren't good Spider-Man movies either

It looks like a public school in new york city

you fucking moron

>t. retarded stinky nigger whose never read a Spider-man comic in his life

yeah....fuck off.

>Betty Brant
>Flash Thompson
>Liz Allan
>Ned Leeds
>I don't know but it's confirmed not Mary Jane, anons say it's Michele Gonzales, an obscure Peter love interest.
>Pizza Parker

is Michelle going to be tsundere for Peter? I hope so.

>dat Betty and Ned
is it any surprice that in the ultimate universe Ganke managed to score with Gwen Stacy, and they make Betty look like Gwen.

kys mouse

K nostalgia faggot/girl/casual (literally the only people who like Raimi's hack shit)

You know nothing about Spider-Man, and you're NOT a Spider-Man fan. You're a casual nostalgia faggot who was born in the 90s and only knows who he is because of movies....deal with it.

I was literally calling you out for worshipping Raimi's fucking awful movies, the only one remotely "good" is Spider-man 1, and even then it's a bad Spidey movie. Spider-man 2 gets unnecessary praise from people who saw it as a kid - it is just a s bad as Spider-man 3.

Sorry nigger, go read a comic instead of jerking off over "muh raimi

Calm down kid. You don't need to take it out on everyone else because you didn't get the Raimi films.

>I was literally calling you out for worshipping Raimi's fucking awful movies

>Literally posted an image of a smashed Raimi Spider-Man dvd broken into pieces, while calling the movies shit

You're a fucking retard...as much as I hate Raimifags, you are an even bigger fucking retard and you know less about comic books than even they do

Kill yourself

Is this thread proof that no movie will ever make spider-fags happy?

For what reason did she kiss him.

Ultimate Gwen was based though

This is an unpopular opinion on Sup Forums but fuck it - I don't think the Raimi movies aged well. I loved them as a fucking kid growing up, except SM3 which I just thought was 'okay', and to be honest they're good if you want to see the old style of super hero movies. Cheesy, full of ham and very colorful and larger than life. ASM went a little too in the other way though and tried to be far too 'hip' and it just came as off putting.

I'm going to sound like a massive MCU shill but I love the direction new Spidey is going. I grew up with the Ultimate Comics line (the old good one, not Miles shit) and I feel like they've adapted alot of that same 'feel' to the new Spider-Man. I could be wrong and this might be shit but I have a very strong feeling that this will make Spider-Man really great again.

The non-curved version from the trailers is much better.

I feel so fucking bad whenever I see him in CW now. The suit in Homecoming looks so bad. I miss CW already.

I really don't think they can do better movie than the second one even if the suit was horrible, more fanservice sure but other than that ... I hope Michael Keaton save the movie Tom Holland is not 4 me

> ultimate

> bendis

> Bagley

good.
kys

Have you even been to New York?

>I loved them as a fucking kid

What are you know? 18?

Ultimate Spider-Man and Daredevil, are the only good things Bendis has ever done, maybe Alias if that floats your boat

Ultimate Spider-Man came out almost 17 years ago

Move out the fucking flyover states you subhuman white trash.

Stop being a worthless nigger

You two are girly queers losers that should kill yourself.

we already had one. actually, more than one.
homecoming is cancer, and you are cancer

>expressive eyes
>Ditko underarms
>Peter in high-school
It already is the first true Spidey movie.

Those factory jobs aren't coming back Cletus. Might as well move to the city and actually go to college.

Who needs a factory job when the world owes you everything right?

>Peter in high school
In the comics Peter was in high school for 2 out of his 50+ year publication history

>"Muh Trump!"
>"Muh shitty factory jobs!"

And honestly, those were his best years.

>muh free shit

Millenials saw spider man 3. 2007 was only 9 years ago. That was their childhood introduction.

Wow you're really racist

Millenials were in middle/high school when Spider-Man 1 was released

I'm a Naval officer and on my way to getting my Masters. I wish I was getting free shit instead of begging some buffoon to bring back shitty jobs that are going to be replaced by machines.

Bendis.
Maybe she knew her universe was going to die.

*first ultimate Spider-man film
ftfy

Yeah and my uncle works at Nintendo

The fact you think that's something lie-worthy about just shows you have no ambition Bubba. It's ok, you can still scream about them brown people taking ur jerbs.

Enjoy your "degree" and the job at walmart it will get you

Why millenials like to complain about millenials so much?

I live in New York, kids don't look anything like that, if those were real black high schoolers they'd be dressed sluttier and trashier than that, one of them would be called Jamal-raburton, and several of them would have guns.

18 year old black guy in Brooklyn here. The high school I went to did not have that many trashy blacks or slutty girls. Ironically the white Russians and Asians dressed like that more often. No one ever had a gun or was dumb enough to bring it to school. My school needed no metal detectors. And most of us had non ghetto fabulous type names. I'm pretty sure you're either lying, exaggerating, or are living outside of nyc.
Here's your (you)

how did that election work out for you?

Because thus far millennials are the only generation to live up to stereotypes decidedly and defiantly, so the rest of millennials get pissed off at them.

why do spiderfags pretend to hate the raimi films?

They hate all spidey films

They'll hate homecoming after it comes out too

of course the seamen would vote for Shillary.

it's the mouseketeers

Call me a newfag, but what do you mean by "Ditko underarms?" You mean like a stylistic thing? I don't notice anything, he doesn't have those web-things in his armpits like he had in his first appearance

Because they were born in le wrong generation

Nigga I only Hate the Webb films. The first 2 raimi films are gold

I didn't vote. She was as much a meme candidate as Trump.

Then why are you bitching?

I can bitch if I want, I fight for this country(in the form of making useless powerpoints mind you). We got stuck with two shitty candidates.

Wanna know who did vote?
"subhuman white trash from flyover staes"

Nope, if you didn't vote you can't complain, try again in 2020.

>am I cool like you guys?

Yeah not surprised they would willingly be ignorant be stay apart of the two party system our forefathers warned us about.

You're not the superior officer of me.

I already saw Spider-Man 1 2 3

You've seen the screen caps of the threads where in WB shills were pushing BvS like it was the holy grail of cape films, then had ro turn around and do the same with Suicide Squad right? Don't forget to #SupportTheDCEU

Well, you got me there, I guess tou should keep complaing for the next 8 years then faggot

>Thinking Drumpf wont clock out after his term is up

Same reason they pretended to hate them when the Webb reboots were new. They're shallow contrarians desperate for "The real Spiderman".

No they weren't you contrarian.

Just like he had no chance of winning right?

>Spider-Man was invented by Tony Stark
Wew, this is some amazing bait

The man is 70 and already exaggerates his height so he wont come off as overweight and out of shape. He'll be too tired to keep going after his term is up.

Stay mad faggot

i liked every spidey film so far and im going to enjoy homecoming too

Depends, are they going to properly adapt the highlights from the comics, like the face it tiger, gwen, harry, etc. Or are they gonna do original shit no one cares about, sure the previous movies did some of that shit but not properly

are they gonna have an overarching villain like norman that would become progressively more threating as the movies came out

>Or are they gonna do original shit no one cares about
This, they're gonna do this.

>Produced by Pascal Pictures

HHAHHWHAHWHAHAHAHA no

Was gonna say Captain Planet. Not sure what power the fat chink would have though