ITT: Films where the hero was actually the villain

ITT: Films where the hero was actually the villain.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TRf66nblmxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are there any other pagan films on par with this? I love the setting and atmosphere of The Wicker Man.

Not only the protagonist is the villain, the director is one as well.

>not fucking britt ekland
the man was already dead as far as I'm concerned

Any WWII movie except when Hitler is the hero.

She can arouse men through walls.

Just wanted to unite all biomass as one and traverse the galaxy together.

Captain america the first avenger

Ruby Sparks?

can't remember title now, but there's this american movie with two or three swedish actors, like Peter Stormare.
Stormare plays an hired killer, his killer buddy is married to a swedish woman and they fight a lot.
Can't remember how it goes, but shit gets weird and eventually pretty pagan by the end

The atmosphere is pretty unique. Like a perfect blend of mystery and creepiness with a twist of eroticism. Some cool musical numbers too.

You're describing Kill List but that wasn't peter storemare.

It was Michael Smiley

I know right? What a cutie.

She is in her mid 70's now, user. I still would just so I could say i did though.

underrated

people on Sup Forums like to talk shit about Landis (and rightly so) bu the production and filming of Fitzcarraldo was beyond fucked
> The film production was an incredible ordeal, and famously involved moving a 320-ton steamship over a hill. This was filmed without the use of special effects. Herzog believed that no one had ever performed a similar feat in history, and likely never will again, calling himself "Conquistador of the Useless". Three similar-looking ships were bought for the production and used in different scenes and locations, including scenes that were shot aboard the ship while it crashed through rapids. Three of the six people involved in the filming were injured during this passage.
>Kinski provoked crises in the production, as he fought virulently with Herzog and other members of the crew. A scene from Herzog's documentary of the actor, My Best Fiend, shows Kinski raging at production manager Walter Saxer over trivial matters, such as the quality of the food. Herzog notes that the native extras were greatly upset by the actor's behavior. Kinski claimed to feel close to them. In My Best Fiend, Herzog says that one of the native chiefs offered in all seriousness to kill Kinski for him, but that he declined because he needed the actor to complete filming. According to Herzog, he exploited these tensions: in a scene in which the ship's crew is eating dinner while surrounded by the natives, the clamor the chief incites over Fitzcarraldo was inspired by their hatred of Kinski.
>A Peruvian logger bitten by a deadly snake made the dramatic decision to cut off his own foot with a chainsaw to prevent the spread of the venom. Werner Herzog commented, "It was a good decision - he lived".
>Filming was hit by a plane crash that left four people dead and one paralysed.

Blood on Satans Claw starts out shit, but gets good

Penda's Fen

>The film production was an incredible ordeal, and famously involved moving a 320-ton steamship over a hill. This was filmed without the use of special effects. Herzog believed that no one had ever performed a similar feat in history, and likely never will again, calling himself "Conquistador of the Useless".
He should try his luck as a heavy metal musician.

youtu.be/TRf66nblmxw

So that's where the creepy gif is from.

Reminder that Fitzcaraldo is based off a true story, but irl they too apart the boat and carried it in manageable parts. Herzog actually made it more difficult than the "real life" story.

Heat

Blade Runner

Jake betrays his people so he can bang some blue whore.

is this movie any good? want to watch kinski on screen but not sure if its worth it

this