What did he mean by this?

Sup Forums I'm scared! The cucks are going out ranks!

>Neocon cuckservatives now falling in line with Trump.

who else /BasketOfDeplorables/ and /BucketOfPiss/?

WE WUZ BASKETZ

hillary fucking scorched, holy shit

and from a cuckservative, now less

I enjoy that liberal pundits and other idiots cheering Hillary's statement don't really get the whole thing where alienating what is basically poor people doesn't win elections.

"WE'LL FIGHT FOR VETS, COPS, AND FIREFIGHTERS!"

>Shits on "stupid, ignorant people" when the majority of the above are right-leaning or Republican

Rich WASPy Republicans are disgusting but they aren't like 50% of the population. It's like democrats don't understand why the Southern strategy has worked.

Hillary is racist and incites people to violence.

it's essentially a strawman. liberals are against all evil republicans, but if they talk to a republican, it's all "nah you're cool man, i meant the other evil republicans"

He means "Oh, shit! Trump might actually win this thing! I'd better back peddle and suck up to him quick!"

Also, Trump might really win. The Left is more scared that it dares to admit. They actually thought that white males who were not sorry for being white males, was some kind of felony.

Maybe Kristol has finally faced the fact that the only bucket Hillary is part of is a bucket of shit.

Liberals (I'm not a liberal, I'm a leftist) really enjoy shitting on the people they claim to represent in a roundabout way.

Like, the general consensus you hear about what to do with the working class that don't share their opinions is basically code for "let them eat cake"- with the coastal hipster being like, "Ugh, why can't these factory workers like, just learn to code?"

Promoting a global economy, while pretending that a huge swath of the cities in the Rust Belt that were destroyed by this sort of shit WEREN'T majority black cities.

If you're a working-class minority, liberals don't give a fuck about you. If you're a poor white person (who by their definitions are all evil retards- including the long indigent Appalachians), liberals don't give a fuck about you.

It's not like Republicans care either but at least they aren't blowing smoke up their asses about it.

They shall bend the knee or die

Kristol I think just reflexively hates Hillary more than he does Trump.

Hillary done fucking goofed with that "deplorables" comment. What a fucking moron.

Kristol is just a rat trying to survive.

The media Jews will openly turn on themselves and show loyalty but behind the scenes still try and sabotage.

It's their nature.

Well, she's being honest about what the far-left feels but hating on what is essentially poor people isn't a great way to build a coalition.

the 30% dead-ender Republican voters that are all 70+ years old or other WASPY right-wingers don't win national elections for the GOP.

Overwhelmingly white, rich white-collar tech workers from the coasts and a smaller contingent of mentally ill tumblr-warriors who live in their cars don't win national elections for Democrats.

Exactly. That's why it's equivalent to the 47% comment from Mittens.

It's fucking stupid to mudsling at someone's supporters. You can sling mud at the candidate, but not the supporters. If you do that, you just galvanize them to their candidate. Why would they switch over to the side of someone who's trash talking them. "Oh, hillary called me an evil piece of shit, I guess I'll vote for her now!"

You'll notice that Trump has NEVER ever attacked a group of potential voters. He has never attacked hillary supporters, bernie supporters, niggers, hispanics, anyone. He might attack foreign groups like illegals and refugees, but they are not americans. They are not potential voters.

Imagine you got into a debate with a friend over something, and you were trying to change his mind to your side. But instead of making an actual argument, you just sit there and scream and call him a dumb faggot for holding his opinion. Obviously, this is not going to convince him to change. That's what hillary is doing. And it's retarded. And that's a good thing for us.

So Hillary was a Trump plant after all?

>They shall bend the knee or be destroyed

ftfy

>arch cuckseravatives bending the knee.

Is Hillary a Trump plant?

praise be

Honesty doesn't matter here. If I were running for election, I wouldn't walk up to the podium and start rattling off studies that prove that blacks are retarded and violent. Mitt Romney's 47% comment was also true, but obviously that didn't go over so well.

The point is you _do_not_attack_potential_voters_. All she did was guarantee that a good portion of people will never vote for her now

All cucks will surrender to the lord Kek

No one likes being an outcast. No one can be anti Trump in the face of Hillary's iron hold on the government.

this. I hope media Jews start self-cannibalizing

KEK RISING

praise kek

Billy Crystal you glorious Jew bastard!

I

It's reverse psychology shilling, this neocon fuck is the biggest closet Hillary supporter there is.

Soon to be, two weeks from now.

At least he's alive in the books.

>I wouldn't walk up to the podium and start rattling off studies that prove that blacks are retarded and violent.

honestly someone needs to. and it might just work. nobody likes niggers irl besides coal burners anyway. even turbo liberals secretly despise niggers. That 47% thing failed bc it literally implicated half the population.

Did Kristol hope off the #NeverTrump train finally?

It's hard to know exactly what angle The Jew has.

It's totally obvious that they would prefer Hillary. But at the same time, they have to pretend to be conservatives. So it's a double edged sword. But at the end of the day, The Jew's #1 motive is self-preservation. Like a weasel, he will do anything it takes to continue. In this case, it means pretending to support Trump because he knows his career is completely finished if he doesn't. So he scurries under the floor boards and will come back to fight another day. Probably try to stir up support for more ZOG bullshit after Trump gets elected.

and jon's not (well, kind of ambiguous at the end of the latest book)

Did they fuck everything up cause they are such faggots, or because fat cunt couldn't write fast enough?

>Billy fucking Kristol bringing this kind of heat in defense of Trump

Oh fuck me this is the craziest it's been since Piers Morgan nuked Ben Shapiro.

"why not both?!", idk, i quit watching that shit show after the first season; i'll finish the books (maybe) if he doesn't die before he finishes

fucking rothfuss needs to get his shit together too

They demonized Stannis from the beginning, so I guess option A is the answer.