Why skunks always French?

Why skunks always French?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_WJWUayxAY
youtube.com/watch?v=dusrEgo8PcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Name five (5) skunks that are french

French people smell bad

The French are smelly people, according to popular stereotypes.

French smell bad stereotype.

Name at least 50(fifty) skunks that are french.

Thought so

Ode to toilet

i'd fuck the shit out of that skunk

I don't even think there's half that many skunks in cartoons.

youtube.com/watch?v=i_WJWUayxAY

The joke for Pepe is that he is overly romantic but at the same time is a creature that repels most others. This is called a contradiction, and there are many instances of this in comedy.

that wasnt even the question

The French are stereotypically romantic.

Fifi is the TTA Crayola copy of Pepe so also has to be French.

Also furries.

This.

Basically was an insult towards French people.

Well, there's Pepe, Fifi, Hepzibah, and possibly Johnny Pew and Bimbette (not sure if they're French for certain).

Miz Mam'selle Hepzibah
Pepe Le Pew
Fifi La Fume
Pity Le Pew
Cyrille Le Paradox

Everyone's probably copying Pepe because he was what anyone would think of when it came to a cartoon skunk.

How times have changed.

Perfume

This. Pepe Le Pew was a parody on the French romantic in movies, notably Charles Boyer's "Pepe Le Moko" and possibly Maurice Chevalier. The humor is the contrast between suave and stinky.

>Hepzibah gets possessed by Hillary

Are those subtitles real?

"Sexy" is not exactly a scandalous term.

Yes. You can thank Dini for that.

Yes they are.

Was no secret what Fifi was suppose to be. Pure fan service for kids.

How often do you hear it used in a kids show?
It is very rare to hear or see the word sexy used.

>use the "French stink" stereotype
>they're fine with it
>use blackface
>white liberals get mad

why

Because liberals don't care about white people.

Where did this "French people stink" meme come from?

There was a time when the French would refuse to bathe and instead use perfume to cover up the smell. Not sure if that's still a practice any more.

The fact they don't bathe very often.

Why do you think perfume comes from France? They use it to try to mask the bad smell

Johnny is a 50's greaser. It's pretty safe to say he isn't French. I think we hear Bimbette talk without an accent too, so that's cheating.

I figured the last name 'Pew' might have meant he was related. Admittedly, I was sort of reaching with those two.

She was just a gender swapped Pepe for use in similar gags. I don't think she really started as fan-service, though the show definitely gravitated that direction later.

After all, her design is pretty conservative. She's not stacked and made to be a babe like Minerva.

>She's not stacked

She is only suppose to be 13-14 years old. With that said, they still sexualized her a lot.

That's not her original design. That was just a Zatanna spoof.

In retrospect, her hips were pretty nice though.

Age was extremely anomalous in Tiny Toons. They had stated ages at certain times, but they attend Uni(/Looni)versity, I'm pretty sure they've been shown driving cars, and are often shown as living on their own.

The mink had better feet.

The mink had better everything, except attitude. Maybe tail too. Fifi looks really fluffy.

Only time they were shown driving was the beer episode. And it was to drive the point they were underage and drinking.

They were not in college. And their ages typically ranged from 13-14 years old.

>I'm pretty sure they've been shown driving cars
Just that one episode where Buster, Plucky, and Hamton got drunk off of one beer and stole a police cruiser.
>"DWI: Driving While Intoxicated."
>"That's ridiculous! I don't know how to drive!"

>They were not in college.
They called it Looniversity. University means college.

Remember that Fifi isn't an adult.
She probably filled out pretty nicely as she got older.

Also her tail was far superior than Minerva's. Anyone have the perfume store gif or webm from Animaniacs?....Her tail is pretty damn God tier.

Got you covered.

We're going to have to rely on fan art for our "What if Fifi was an adult" needs. In fact, let's get someone on that.

Try rewatching the series.
It was painfully clear they were not college students. It was just the name of the school. Recall the episode that they dressed up and went t a older kids school for a dance? Recall how they were all treated like little kids. Those guys were probably college students.

Minerva's tail isn't even close to that.

It's still nothing to turn your nose up at.

Agreed.
Minerva is nice.
too bad about her attitude. Girl was a bitch.

someone say Fifi thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=dusrEgo8PcY

Thought that was the "Where the boys are" video at first. She surprisingly has a nice singing voice.

Most whores tend to be.

Considering this video was literally using every scene that Fifi was in, this wasn't bad.

Bitch or not, I would still fuck that.

>Recall how they were all treated like little kids.
not Fifi

Flower wasn't French

You would think it's just a stereotype but goddamn the French don't make it easy on them

>Be at a pizza joint
>Two French men come in
>Whole Joint suddenly smells awful
>Like Dead animal BO awful

No joke the only reason why we found out that they where French was because the Joint's owner had to ask them to leave and they yelled at him in French

Frenchy anons, if you're reading this just please take a god damn show more then once a month you smelly fucks

Well yeah.
The one older guy clearly wanted to fuck her......and she looked more than fine with it.

Everyone knows that she will put out.

All stereotypes are based in some truth.

Professor is french
She smells like a dry BO and booze. Still one of my favorite professors.

A few drawfags here have drawn "cougar/milf" Fifi.

Skunks are native to North America. So, they should be feather Indians.

I think it's safe to say we need more though.

All I can remember is seeing ones where they made her kinda dumpy. Like she went straight into her late years from her short body.

Did anyone else hate Babs and Shirley sex blocking Fifi? Just because they were unattractive failures doesn't mean they should ruin their friends ONLY chance to get what she craves.

And no, I honestly hated how they paired Fifi with Hampton. Never liked that cliche of pathetic loser lame beta getting a hot chick. Wasn't good there and wasn't good in Kimpossible booyah.

If they don't get dick, neither does she.

Why did they stop shipping Fifi with the blue Sylvester knock-off? He seemed like a sweet kid.

I love it when the Fifi threads pay a visit to Sup Forums. For a day we can all put down our company war arms and just enjoy a sexy skunk together.

t. snail sucker
hit the shower, skunkboy

>I honestly hated how they paired Fifi with Hampton.
>tfw muslims take all the french girls for themselves

Hampton was paired with Fifi just for the sake of completing the pairs. They were both the leftovers without a reverse-gender counterpart of their species.

>literal shitposting deleted
>thread didn't 404 despite Tiny Toons

D-did we get a new mod?

Don't worry, the thread will be gone when hotpockets wakes up. For now we'll just have to deal with mods doing their jobs right.

I can read what they're saying but Im still confused

Do you even Cajun?

yup

>more french made feef
Muh dick. Source?

good ole' 14-bis, he draws some great Fifis

That explains why Americans are seen as retarded by the whole world

Does this make me a furry now?

retard

The French were known for wearing perfumes and colognes, sometimes terribly smelling ones just because they were in style or limited edition over in euroland.

Minks actually are pretty vicious.

this sketch need to be completed.

Dont worry , I will paint it .
this one was a rejected commission
Now I will finish it to myself .

What kind of vile scum would hit a cute skunkgirl, leaving her bloody nosed like that?

Do it Fernando, so it's nice to have you here.
that nose looks perfectly fine to me, it even shines

Look at lierally every other Fifi image in the thread.
Her nose is pink, not blood red.

This must be new, never saw it before.