Sup Forums on pot an alcohol

Is smoking pot okay? Is drinking?

I've had people tell me to smoke pot and drink and to "loosen up" I thought Sup Forums thought this was degenerate and wrong?

pic unrelated

Yes and yes
But youre a faggot if you devote your life to any substance abuse because literally anybody can do it so you arent special, just a fag.

If you can avoid it, good. It's harmful to your body, but the NatSoc attitude is that it's okay in moderation, don't judge others unless they take it too far

Hitler and Göring as well as others did neither

Both get boring after a couple of years. I wouldn't recommend smoking weed even moderately, keep it infrequent.

Drinking is fine in moderation.

Pot sort of depends on state laws imo. If it's still illegal and associated with a bunch of niggers and sketchy shit to obtain it than avoid it.

If it's legal, use it in moderation. Be aware of negative effects like lethargy and lack of ambition, brain fog. AVOID STONER CULTURE AT ALL COSTS.

I dont drink, I smoke pot daily, but I wish i didn't

I ate too many redpills and now I'm depressed and angry all the time, ironically I use the Jew herb to get me thru the day without showing my true power level

I'm still functional (educated and employed) but know I can be doing more with myself if I wasn't a hopeless addict

I'm not bothered by either.

If you want to do it just use moderation and you'll likely be fine.

Didnt read cause of dat ass

First time I got drunk and first time I got high were both positive and worthwhile life experiences. Every time after those was ultimately a vain pursuit of that first time feeling. I.e. waste of time.

i dont think pot, with all its negative attributes, its justifiable.

however alcohol in moderation is okay i guess

I like whiskey/whisky, especially bourbon.

I've been doing it for 10 years you'll be fine

A bunch of degenerate cross posting newfags inbound to defend pot and alchohol because they're simple minded addicts who don't contribute

Posts like this Really show ignorance. People can use and abuse anything. I'm a daily pot smoker student in college with a great girlfriend and life is fine. I'm more red polled than 90% of you and I'm decent shape too. Weed is a very weak drug it's hardly destructive.

Dont you fucking idiot. There is literally no reason to do pot

Alcohol is the deadliest drug in use. It's the leading killer of middle-aged whites, for instance.

hitler was a meth head you nigger

No drugs
No alcohol
No cigarettes

Drinking is OK, might make you sick but pot definitely makes you stupid over time.

I find it interesting how we see some liberal tendencies here.
I call this "choice degeneracy".

Cannabis may have positive medical effects and few or no negative physical side-effects, but it is a culturally poisonous substance. It is socially addictive and that is its biggest danger.

It's only ok to do lsd every solstice to negate brainwashing from modern forms of media

well thats okay since im not white according to Sup Forums

notice the word "moderation"

>hitler was a meth head you nigger
True that.

If you have a job then you are paying for it yourself so fine. Otherwise no.

Biggest problem here is that thanks to the government making it illegal; scumbags have a monopoly on pot. Maybe grow your own?

This

>he still takes natsoc seriously
>he doesn't realize it's a plebian ideology with delusions of grandeur that failed miserably for a reason

Natsoc is the babbiest of red pills.

I'm more redpilled than you

a couple beers every few weeks and a pot brownie every couple months.. leave it at that

Alcohol is the worst. Kills the drinker, and often innocent people around the drinker. Destroys morals and families.
Tobacco is next worse. Doesn't kill others or destroys families/morals, but is highly addictive, makes you smell constantly like smoke, and kills a ton later in life.
Pot makes you a pot head. Nothing more to it than that. You'll be like my friend who's only worked minimum wage so that he can go buy pot and get high for the last decade.

I highly recommend not to use poison. Instead I recommend going and exercising

They're both ok for men. For women, pot is the only acceptable drug, since alcohol immediately turns them into mega-whores.

>t.black and white
I don't think you should use substances because you obviously don't understand moderation or self-control regarding intoxication. As long as you know your body and mind well you can take pretty much whatever you want with very few downsides. It's just about knowing when you've had too much and that varies from person to person.

I know people like your friend who smokes weed and I know doctors who smoke weed and take harder drugs than I do. It depends on the person.

>Implying girls dont suck dick for a hit

and Goering was an opium addict.

Don't smoke pot. Ive done it and now I have cancer :(

if you cant moderate your use of both, you shouldnt. I used to drink alot because i enjoyed the high and thus wasnt able to stop myself after a point. Also it gets boring if you do it too often. Both of those substances are meant for special days when only fun matters and it brings everyone together forming a bond. Try to see it like this

my thoughts on it is few of us have perfect stress and impulse control. keep away from the illegal substances, stick to alcohol. it's almost impossible not to have some sort of vice, might as well be the socially acceptable one

But moderation is a lame ass argument. Suddenly everything is okay in moderation varying on the person. There's some [insert high profession] who likes heroin occasionally, and knows his limits. Does that make heroin okay? No. Especially since we do have a ton of people who do use above moderation that results in disaster. You aren't in an isolated system either. Your use promotes others use, and others may go over the limit and kill someone. Is it their fault? Mostly. But if you didn't invite them out to drink, maybe that wouldn't have happened. If we didn't blare alcohol commercials everywhere, and didn't expect it socially, maybe the alcoholic wouldn't be tempted to get drunk.

In my opinion, Drinking is fine, with moderation.
Smoking pot is fine...