Is London, England worth visiting?

Is London, England worth visiting?

It's a spot I always wanted to visit. But I don't necessarily think it's as grand as it once was? Is it friendly toward whites? Will I be harassed or targeted because I'm white? Will I hear islamic extremist verbal spewing on the streets?

Just curious

Other urls found in this thread:

timeout.com/london/museums/free-museums-in-london
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London#Race_by_borough
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just stick to the majority white parts of London and you should be fine.

what does that mean tho? i really wanted to enjoy myself

unless your visting something in london, your better of going to devon or felixstowe

Just watch Mary Poppins m8 sad to say some parts of London are shit.

>Is London, England worth visiting?

Despite the memes, it's still a great city as a tourist.

London is shit. Honestly if you're going to visit England avoid cities. I'm much rather be in the country side. If you visit london you'll just end up being frustrated because it takes hours to get anywhere.

Fuck no.

>If you visit london you'll just end up being frustrated because it takes hours to get anywhere.

This must be in some alternative universe where public transport doesn't exist

what do you like about england?

DONT GO TO EAST LONDON!!!!

I don't know, UK overall is a pretty dreary place. London just has a million shitskins on top of that.

You can either chose:

>Far east London, last majority white stronghold in London, generally a poor area, not really worth visiting
>central London, less white, but you will see lots of whites, touristy place, probably worth going there instead
>north london is pakiland
>south london in dinduland
>west london is a mix of pakis and dindus

do you like surfing and beachs, devon
Ships and industry, felixstowe
museum and markets, london
countryside, scotland
mountines, wales
drinking, NI

>is London worth visiting
no
>is England worth visiting
yes

Only for the museums. I normally hate London but I can't deny it has some of the best museums in the world.

If you want a comfy UK holiday, just spend maybe a weekend in London and then head out to the country or a nice, smaller town with lots of history like York. Everything is nicer (and not to mention seriously fucking cheaper) outside London.

dat royal victora

Christ no. Filthy town

albert & victoria*

>Going to the beach in cold ass weather
>Visiting another country to see factories and harbors
>Museums
Sure
>Countryside
>Mountains
>Drinking

I don't dislike UK I just don't have any interest in visiting.
All things I already have in the south

Fuck mixed up my post

visiting yes. there's shittons to do and the city of london is teeming with history. don't believe the BUT THE SHITSKINS meme, that applies to every single major western city now and the most enriched areas are shit with nothing there but urban decay. stick to central or west/south west and you'll be fine
but living there without being very well off? absolute nightmare.

Is the stereotype that Brits are ugly true? Why don't other Anglo countries have this stereotype?

No you stupid faggot. Visit ANYWHERE in UK besides london

somewhat. I think the average attractiveness is lower than most white countries (and our lower classes in particular are an absolute state) but there are plenty of qts, same as everywhere
women here age like milk though

>Is the stereotype that Brits are ugly true?
No.

Use the English flag, not that thing created by the Scots. Thanks.

I was there at the start of the open borders and Greece situation last year. Don't go to London, explore everywhere else of England.

i like seeing the big cranes that load u the cargo ships :3 there is fresh seafood, penny arcades and markets. you really need to go to a british market.
you should come over when we're doing something, download festival is a really good crack

Yes its still nice.
Ride down the thames to greenwich. Ride the tube. Visit the free museums. Eat traditional british curry. Buskers along the river and strip clubs in unexpectes places

BRITBONG HERE.

Visiting Briain, yes. I feel every burger should visit Europe especaily Britain and Germany. Because every white American has either blood running through their veins. However London is cucked, some parts are good but 95% is shite. I would recommend visiting the other historical citys and sites around Britain.

If money is no object, London is probably one of the best places on the planet. Otherwise it's only good for a weekend at best.

Is it possible that the ugly Brit stereotype is Jewish propaganda to promote race mixing and destroy the UK

This, i'd sooner take a nail gun to my testicles than willingly go to London.

London is disputed territory between India and Pakistan,stay away

so is london not worth visiting?

thats sad

Full of pakis and Arabs now mate

Not anymore it's not, not for sight seeing at least, maybe for business purposes, but that's about it. It's all fucking shit brown.

There's some nice stuff to see in London, cool history, good food, amazing free museums.

The centre of most of our cities are very multiculti.

londonistan is cancer desu, filled with naive millenial remainers who don't understand the state of the country

tourits will find more pleasure in rural areas like oxford or some southwest areas

>not for sight seeing
Literally all of the best museums are in London.
timeout.com/london/museums/free-museums-in-london
It saddens me that this is the case because apart from that London's shit, but it is the best place to see art and history.

>tourits will find more pleasure in rural areas like oxford

You have never been to Oxford lad. It has about 20 streets where the white multi-millionaires live, about 45% of the city is pakis and dindus, and 45% is extremely chavvy

thanks for crushing my dreams of being Austin Powers but I will look into said areas instead ;_;

Literally visit anywhere but London, it's a fucking shithole full of non-whites.
Try Bath, Oxford or Cambridge. Latter two have non-whites but 90% of them are uni students, not permanent residents.

Literally the only city in the UK thats worth a damn. The rest is rural shitholes filled with inbred chavs with webbed toes.

lad, see Oxford is riddled with pakis at every level, they are not posh well mannered students

Mohammad detected, londistan is a turd world shithole full of subhumans like this

Visited Northumberland a couple of weeks ago.

>Zero dindu/ sandniggers
>countryside
>Heritage
>Lovely coastline

Felt like heaven on earth compared to Essex.

No, and if you go there don't go to any chick or anyones house, I assure you they stink badly.All of them, no exception, even the queen smells like shit

shut up india

White english are a minority in London (45%), and are also a minority in Luton, Slough, Leicester and Birmingham. Total whites incl. Irish and Slavs is 59%

see dark blue map for safe areas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London#Race_by_borough