Oh...No

>Zack Snyder is going to direct Justice League 2
>Delayed to make room for The Batman
>WB IS LETTING THIS MADMAN DIRECT JUSTICE LEAGUE 2
>comicbookmovie.com/justice_league/zack-snyder-will-direct-justice-league-2-but-its-been-delayed-to-a147425

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/film/news/batman-v-superman-donald-trump-reviews-1201740341/
screenrant.com/wonder-woman-solo-film-tone-dark-gal-gadot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeeeeeees
New gods by Snyder, fuck the pleasure, that's what it's needed, not a change in direction, just go full retard Zack.

Seriously, fuck the whole thing. Let's all ride the crazy train.
Every DCEU movie is more of a mess than the last and I hope the freakshow never ends.

>implying they'll let him after JL1 tanks critically and at the box office

Awsome. I was worried I'd quit watching DC films.

>JL1 tanks critically
It will, but they won't care.
>and at the box office
It won't, but will will make less than it should and they'll tweak their plans just enough for the next movie to be shit in entirely new and fun ways.

>New Gods by Snyder
>Ends up being a bunch of christian imagery and symbolism.

Yeah sounds real great.

>WB IS LETTING THIS MADMAN DIRECT

What is reading comprehension.

He plans to/wants to direct JL2, just like Marc Webb planned to direct TAMS3, or Sinister Six 0, and how Robert Orci planned to direct the third NuTrek movie.

stay mad mousecuck

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

I don't care. Snyder is a cutie and the way he keeps constantly trying to make films makes my heart melt

This.

Go kiss Putin so you can get to sleep, Donald.

>It won't

I don't know, user

stranger things have happened

that said, this is bullshit

Affleck's just come off one promo tour (The Accountant) and gone straight into December (nobody in LA is doing anything that anybody else is going to see until January) and has another promo tour (Live By Night) for January

he's overcommitted and was saying as recently as mid-October that no script or even title for his first Batman solo exists

interesting that they're no longer saying "3 Batman solos over the next 10 years" too

wut

>no script or even title for his first Batman solo exists
So another origin story. Might as well have Goyer hammer out another one.

This. I'd rather have his insanity than boring homogenized Marvel tier shit.

Snyder movies are more boring than anything.

BvS is boring until the third act.
Sucker Punch has dragons, mechas and golem samurais, and he managed to make that boring as fuck.

His most enjoyable movie was 300, but he usually sucks at doing entertainment.

Someone explain why the media dislikes Snyder so much?

he triggers them without warning.

variety.com/2016/film/news/batman-v-superman-donald-trump-reviews-1201740341/

He is unapologetic, terrible at interviews, doest fit the generic filmmaking his generation is supposed to be doing, his movies are subversive for both conservatives and liberals even though he is into rand shit, he did a movie about empowered women that at the same time was exploitative if their sexuality and that was an alternative art film at the same time as pop corn garbage so everyone hated it.

Is not that Snyder is truly bad, he isn't a great director either, but he is part autistic, part crazy and just doesn't give a fuck about what the public expects and even less about the critics, and the media hates that. The movies still suck

>Another shit DC movie comes out
>Lies all over Sup Forums about it to try and get more views
>Results in it making a fuck tonnes less than the amount of a Marvel movie despite costing more
>Repeat forever

I thought you guys said JL 1 would be his last movie

DC Execs: Wait, the brakes, the universe doesn't have any brakes! Guys, why aren't the brakes working?
Snyder: BECAUSE I CUT THE BRAKES! WILD CARD BITCHES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAAWWWWWWWWW

I agree. Marvel desperately needs to validate its cinematic superiority now that its comics are biohazard-level repulsive

The most patethic part is that Snyderfags buy in the narrative to try to make Trump supporters defend his shit.

As a Trump supporter, I dont want that faggot associated with him. Snyderfags that do this should kill themselves.

This.

Also
>Cuts out a shitton of footage for the Extended edition

At this point, it's going to be amazing to see what happens if WW gets fucked (it will)

ENOUGH
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

I am fine with it.

DC has enjoyable comics, and Marvel has shit ones, WB has shitty movies, and Disney has enjoyable Marvel movies.

I stopped going to whatch these movies, because they ALWAYS release a new version later to "fix" it. Why even go on the first time? I just wait and see if it is worth of it.

Please stop trying to make Snyder your Feige WB.

Blame WB for that, not snyder

I'm not blaming Snyder. I'm just adding to what the other guy wrote.

What's the alternative? Geoff Johns?

I thought Johns was the Feige now but apparently not

See

Snyder is kinda cute in a ditzy way... Like he has limited ideas
but is sincerely enthusiastic about what he does, and nobody has the heart to tell him that he sucks

except it was Nolan who was supposed to br Feige and he didn't give a shit, now Ben is the new Feige and he only cares about Batman.

would definitely pity fuck him

It's an odd thing, since I genuinely like Snyder's direction for these films, but he's obviously not working out for the general public so I'm surprised he's still on board. You'd think WB would try and get Joss Whedon on board or someone more 'mainstream' or what not.

>Snyder is kinda cute in a ditzy way... Like he has limited ideas

I sincerely believe that he is an autistic savant.

This would explain A LOT about him.

never forget

I wanna get off of Mr. Bones wild ride

Being a DC fan is suffering

>So I told WB to let Snyder direct another movie.. they actually did it the absolute madmen hahahahahahaha

>the filmmaker is currently still "intent" on taking the helm of the sequel.

Can you people not read? This means nothing. Nothing in that article says WB is happy or wants him. It doesn't say they're UNHAPPY either but that would never be a public statement, just like how cutting Suicide Squad into a completely different movie a month before the release wasn't made public. Something they would be doing if they were unsure about him is delay his movie to see how a different more popular and more critically successful director handles the characters which is literally what the other half of the fucking article say they're doing.

JL started shooting like a week after BvS released, they were committed to Snyder. If JL is the same laughing stock BvS was I really wouldn't be surprised if they dump him, especially if Affleck's Batman is shaping up well and he's available. The drastic tonal shift we've seen for all JL material released so far and the "FUN" tone they emphasized for the reporters visiting the set already shows they're keeping Snyder on a leash.

YES YES YES YES YES YES!

MY MAN SNYDER!

Snyder interviews are my favorite. I love hearing him speak. I'm glad he's successful.

The only good film Synder ever made was Watchmen and that was because he had amazing source material to adapt.

Zack Snyder is the Hideaki Anno of Occident.

>Jesus
Jews hate Jesus so as an unapologetic Christian, Snyder is an easy target.
>Masculinity
Snyder movies show masculinity in a positive way, so betas become afraid and SJWs get triggered.
>Depth
Snyder movies have depth, believe it or not, and low-IQ people have a hard time thinking about the themes, so they hate Snyder for it. It reminds them of school where they got bad grades.
>Personality
Snyder is a comic book nerd, and people hate that. They don't want someone to expose fake nerds by making a movie that only real nerds will be able to get the full experience out of.

I think he just gets nervous during interviews because apparently he is really good at convincing people (Silver-tongued Zack Snyder) and is extremely helpful when directing. The actors feel intense pleasure when he acknowledges them by saying "awesome!"

>The drastic tonal shift we've seen for all JL material released so far and the "FUN" tone they emphasized for the reporters visiting the set already shows they're keeping Snyder on a leash.
False. JL was reported to have a lighter tone before BvS even came out. This was always the plan.

>JL was reported to have a lighter tone before BvS even came out
But it was after MoS came out, as in, after people were already criticizing the DCEU on it's poor use of tone. BvS just twisted the knife and it was far too much into production to switch gears anyway.

Anno is actually good though.

Mel Gibson is the Anno of Occident.

>Anno is actually good though.

>Anno
>good

>mid-October that no script or even title for his first Batman solo exists
He's reportedly near finished with the script and the film is officially called "The Batman" like the tv show

>I think he just gets nervous during interviews

The shit that I have seem him written and say cant be execused by it.

Better than Snyder at least.

There is wisdom in your desire to embrace madness, humble anons.

have you seen avengers recently dude? its a very badly made film

There's a real conflict of interests happening with the DCEU
And if it was messy before it, imagine now...

>"Mistakenly in the past I think the studio has said, ‘Oh, DC films are gritty and dark and that’s what makes them different.’ That couldn’t be more wrong,” Johns told the Wall Street Journal."

Here Johns openly admit it

And then Diane Nelson says

>“There’s a misconception that DC or [parent studio] Warner Bros. has made a conscious decision for all our movies to be darker or edgier,” said Diane Nelson, president of DC Entertainment and resident of Warner Bros. Consumer Products. “That’s not the case. Fans of the DC universe know that there are characters, like Batman, who are darker, but there are others like Wonder Woman, who are hopeful, optimistic leaders, and the tone of this film represents that."
And Gal Gadot says:

Gal Gadot: Wonder Woman Still ‘Pretty Dark’

screenrant.com/wonder-woman-solo-film-tone-dark-gal-gadot/

Its a more succeful and enjoyable movie than BvS.

Audiences think it, critics think it, comic book fans think it. You are just an extreme minority using your subjective opinions.

i really liked that cutie honey film he made

>enjoyable
no
BvS can be rewatched multiple times and still be enjoyable. Marvel movies get stale after one view, sometimes even during the first view.

you should get a better argument than its popular = its good but ok dude.

>BvS can be rewatched multiple times and still be enjoyable.

Not really.

People dont whatch it more than one time, unless they are Snyderbitches.

It sells less DVDs than Deadpool and both Avengers. This alone shows that people think that it is more worth of rewhatching than it.

I watch a lot of movies multiple times and still find things to enjoy.

Including most DC and Marvel films.

you should both probably stop, everyone knows how this'll go

>Marvel movies get stale after one view, sometimes even during the first view
I can attest to this, Ant-Man and Dr Strange were a chore to sit through.

Its just a more entertaining movie, plain and simple. You can claim that the Star Wars prequels had a good use of cameras, but the point is, people dont like what they saw or te writting.

I like Marvel and DC.

Arguing about which is superior is stupid because you aren't going to change people's opinions about which is superior.

Therefore, arguing is pointless.

Enjoy life, get outside.

No one wants to change people's opinions, you idiot. It's about showing to people that they're idiots with shit taste.

>Snyder is a comic book nerd

That is true, but he isnt a cape nerd.

That being said snyder NEEDS to direct a CONAN movie

You can change opinions.

Taste is subjective.

Arguing is pointless.

Enjoy life, get outside.

*can't

Blame the Yiddish autocorrect, sheeple.

Taste is not subjective. It's either shitty or not. If man prefer Thor-2 or SW7, for example - he is objectively retarded mong with no taste.

Taste is subjective.

There is no good or bad taste.

Star Wars has nothing to do with Snyder.

Arguing is pointless.

Enjoy life, get outside.

It's simple:

The directors wanted to do director vision movies, something that Zack was fighting for, different movies, different tones, and the executives, and that incudes Johns wanted generic action movies like the MCU.

But snyder did wanted a trilogy with the second one being the darker one and the third one being the "bright victory"

Well, BvS is shit too, for example. If someone likes this - he is ether don't know shit/hate DC or just edgykid. It's simple.

>Its a more succeful and enjoyable movie than BvS.

More successful at being utterly unlikeable shit maybe. On every other metric, it's a bomb.

Your opinion.

There is no right or wrong answer.

Enjoy what you want, dislike what you want.

Arguing is pointless.

Enjoy life, get outside.

>But snyder did wanted a trilogy with the second one being the darker one and the third one being the "bright victory"
Hahahaha, nice excuse for Justice quip. He was fucked by WB for his muh edge and now he is forced to make lighter movie. It's obvious that he wanted Injustice shit as soon as possible.

>There is no right or wrong answer.
There is. And I know the right one. I assume you have really shit taste.

Problem is when people can't accept that and try to sabotage the other side. I like Snyder and people are trying their hardest to stop him from making movies.

>If man prefer Thor-2 or SW7

Snyder fucking loves SW7.

Its funny Snyderfags always saying that you need to have shit taste to like that.

BvS is a masterpiece and you're a pleb who can't even speak English properly. This is the type of person who hates DC. Probably never picked up a comic in his life.

>Hahahaha, nice excuse for Justice quip

We know JL would be the brighter one since BVS was in post production.

Stop being retarded

I like Marvel and DC.

I might have taste to you, but that is simply your opinion.

I do not care.

Arguing is pointless.

Enjoy life, get outside.

Who are trying to stop him making movies?

Seems silly to. He can make what he likes. Whether or not people enjoy it is up to them.

Arguing is pointless.

Enjoy life, get outside.

*have shit taste to you

Blame the Yiddish autocorrect, haram.

>Who are trying to stop him making movies?
Everyone who doesn't like his movies. Have you seeb these threads and other parts of the internet? They keep trying to hate Snyder or trying to get him to change his style. "Critics" too. It's annoying.

>Snyder is definiton of pleb
>loves SW7
Sounds right
>BvS is a masterpiece
Get lost edgykid. Talking about comics here, lol. I bet you only read TDKR. The only comic Snyder admired, without understanding shit from it.
Yeah, yeah. You can be as delusional as you want, kiddo, but Justice Quip will fail becayse Snyder can't into light movies as he can't into dark ones.

>Have you seeb these threads and other parts of the internet?
If you seriously think that the Internet will be able to stop him, then that's silly of you to believe, in my opinion.

>"Critics" too. It's annoying.
Then you can choose to ignore it, he won't stop. You know that, sheeple. You can also rewatch the films of his that you enjoy too, they aren't going anywhere.

Arguing is pointless.

Enjoy life, get outside.

You haven't read a single comic. If you did you would like BvS. It's a simple equation.

>filthy casual trying to look like he has read something except killing joke and tdkr
Name few good comics you've read, kiddo and we'll see who is lying here.

I mean there's the obvious ones like Birthright and All Star Superman, some of Kirby's stuff, etc. I like World's Finest, both the older and newer ones. I thought Red Son was cool, Peace on Earth, and even some of the New 52 stuff by Morrison and the ones by Johns. I liked Joe Casey's stuff too.

Golden Age Superman is baller too, and Silver Age is my favorite. I like the imaginary stories, except by Moore because that guys a hack. TDKR had Superman act out of character so I'm glad Snyder reversed it and made him the good guy.

Let me guess, you don't know a single thing that I'm talking about? Go ahead and say what you like now. I didn't even check the comics I had, this was all from my head.

Chinless, greasy-ponytailed mouth breather confirmed.

nice argument

>Birthright
>liking SJWaid shit
>liking golden age and silver age shit
>only good ones are All Star and Johns which has nothing to do with Edgeman from snyder shit
Opinion about Superman discarded
Not a single comic about Batman. As I thought. You're like Snyder. You've read some popular staff, didn't understand shit and think you know something about comics. The only difference that Zack has bitch wife who's making money by using her gutless husband who corrapting DC.

Thanks for giving me this post as now I know the kind of person who doesn't like BvS has literally 0 taste in comics. I'll be sure to add this to the collection. Notice how he hasn't mentioned a single comic that he's liked? Because he doesn't like any.