ITT: 10/10s you hear nobody talking about

ITT: 10/10s you hear nobody talking about

looks like dogshit

The Fundamentals of Caring. I can gurantee it's good

no it looks like dog shit

The Offence (1972)

Directed by Sidney Lumet with Sean fucking Connery in the lead role and somehow nobody knows that it even exists.
A brilliant dark character study, classic Lumet pulls 110% out of his actors and Connery shows his wide range which is underutilised in other movies.
Calling it a 10/10 would be pushing it, but it's certainly heavily underappreciated.

oh, ok. I would recommend it to you, truly, but you have your tastes and I have mine. I'm glad we had this mutual agreement.

>
shit should have said hard mode: no foreign films

sorry i killed your shit thread

The Offence is clearly not foreign, the poster that was on the first page of the google search just happens to be french for some reason.

i've seen it and it's dogshit

why is it dogshit

Essential Galwaykino and the best buddy cop movie in the last decade

i found a lot of the humour and the plot pretty forced and it just wasn't a very interesting film in general

I liked it.

I don't know if anyone has seen it but it is literally KINO

Anything by the McDonagh brothers are gold

Martin's new flick's got Frances McDormand, Woody Harrelson, Sam Rockwell and Peter Dinklage. I know y'all contrarian cocksuckers are just going to accuse me of shilling but I'm seriously hype

meant for

Both of these are highly acclaimed films by highly acclaimed popular directors and they are on almost every top 100 list

I can't wait. I have a rule of not watching trailers, but for this I'm not even going to read the synopsis.

Have you read any of Martin's plays?

nobody talk about them here though

Go on the 4plebs tv archive search for "the conversation" or "serpico" and I asure you that you'll find that not a single day passes by that someone doesn’t mention one of those two films.

Hair (1979) actually better than the play and one of the best musicals of all time.

htt ps colon//fmo vies .is/film/ hair.q1 6w/2q yk62

Actually came to post this. But the picture would have been clearer

Are you serious? There's probably a thread about it active right now

This isn't a ten but it's a solid 8 nobody ever talks about

it was pretty good. i was entertained. that generals son is a loser.

Yea I hated Alex, dude was anti-violence in the army, then pro-violence with the hippies.

A complete fuck-up. I hope Wolfgang shot him

>sorry i killed your shit thread
the essence of virginity summed up into 6 words.
and i'm not even the guy you're replying to.